剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
怀亚特先生是职业骗子 是一名罪犯
Mr. Wyatt is a con artist and a criminal.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
-他有没有说他想要什么 -没有
- Did he say what he wanted? - No.
通常 他来看我时 我们只是坐着聊聊天
Normally, when he visits, we just sit and talk,
但今天他和往常有点不一样
but he was... he was different today.
他就像变了个人
He was like another person.
他要我闭嘴 还去我的衣柜里
He told me to shut my mouth, and he went to my closet
翻我的东西
and rummaged through my things.
我想制止他 但他把我推开了
I tried to stop him, but he shoved me,
我的头撞在了梳妆台上
and I hit my head on my dresser.
我还把他当朋友
I thought he was my friend.
迪肯 衣柜里有一个暗室
Deacon? Closet has a hidden compartment.
他在这藏了什么东西
He had something stashed in there,
很可能是个应急包
most likely a go bag.
和他在一起的那个年轻女孩 有什么不对劲吗
The young girl that was with him-- did she seem all right to you?
太年轻了 我看到她的第一眼
so young. You know, as soon as I saw her,
就觉得有些不对劲
I just knew something wasn't right.
什么意思 她受伤了吗
How do you mean? Was she hurt?
不 是她看他的样子
No. It was the way she looked at him.
完全被他迷住了
Completely taken.
那个可怜的姑娘眼睛里全是星星
Poor girl had stars in her eyes.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她很明显爱上他了
Well, she was obviously in love with him.
简 娜塔莉和怀亚特之间有什么关系
Jane, we need you to tell us everything you know
我们需要你一五一十地告诉我们
about Natalie's relationship with Wyatt.
关系
Relationship?
什么关系
What relationship?
你告诉我们
You tell us.
隐瞒真♥相♥并不能保护你的妹妹
You're not protecting your little sister by hiding the truth.
我们是一边的
We're all on the same team here.
我们都想找到她 所以 拜托
We all want to find her. So, please,
告诉我们你所知道的
tell us what you know.
贾克斯 或
Jax, or...
怀亚特还是什么
Wyatt or whatever...
他喜欢娜塔莉
he liked Natalie,
一见钟情的那种
like, immediately.
自那之后 我就没怎么见过她了
I barely saw her after that.
几天前
A couple days ago,
我告诉她 我要想办法逃出去
I told her I was gonna figure out a way to escape.
她告诉我 她不想走了
She told me she didn't want to leave,
因为贾克斯爱她
that Jax loved her.
我请求她 但她不愿听我的
I begged her, but she just wouldn't listen to me.
你之前为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us this before?
我认为
Like, I thought
如果我告诉你们真♥相♥ 她爱他的话
if I told you the truth, that she loves him...
你们就不想救她了
you wouldn't care about saving her.
但她不是真的爱上他了 简
She's not in real love with him, Jane.
她是被洗♥脑♥了
She's been brainwashed.
所以你们还会帮她吗
So you're still gonna look for her?
你听我说 之前找到娜塔莉是我们的首要任务
You listen to me. Finding Natalie was a priority then.
现在也是 好吗
It is a priority now, okay?
那些可怜的女孩们
Those poor girls,
真是一团糟
they're a mess.
而且我猜 她们在被绑♥架♥之前也是如此
And I'm guessing that was true even before they were abducted.
是啊 幼时丧母
Yeah. Mom's long gone.
从跟她们父亲的对话来看 我猜
From talking to the dad, my guess is
他也基本没管过她们
he was pretty much absent, too.
好了 既然他不来 打给儿童和家庭服务部
All right, well, since he's not coming, call DCFS,
安排紧急安置
arrange for an emergency placement.
她什么都没带
She's got nothing.
那我可以先带她回趟家
Cool if I take her by their house first,
让她拿些东西吗
let her grab some of her things?
可以 让巡警带你们去
Yeah. Okay. Just have Patrol take you,
-为了安全起见 -没问题
- just to be safe. - You got it.
卢卡 怎么样了
斯特里特 小哈里森出来了吗
谭 我们等不及想见到他了
迪肯 出来了吗 怎么样了
呼叫本德医生
Paging Dr. Bender.
请呼叫本德医生
Paging Dr. Bender, please.
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
你想坐哪都行
You can sit wherever you want.
我跟你没什么可说的
I got nothing to say to you.
那你介意吗
Mind if I do, then?
我跟你说点什么
Say something, that is.
我打电♥话♥给我的朋友亨利 告诉他别来了
I called my friend Henry and told him not to come,
因为那是你的意愿
because those were your wishes,
今天你的想法比较重要 而不是我的
and today is about your wishes, not mine.
这是我妻子的原话
Those are my wife's words.
她很擅长这个
She's good at that.
当我飘了的时候
Tethering me back down to the ground
把我拉回地面
when I get above myself.
我们把尼歇尔
We call Nichelle
称作我们的奇迹宝贝
our miracle baby.
洛瑞塔和我在她之前流产过三次
Loretta and I had three miscarriages before her.
如果我妻子得到适当的照料
They were incidents that probably could've been avoided
这些事故或许是可以避免的
had my wife received proper care.
在那个时候 像她这样的女性根本得不到像样的照料
Care that women like her simply couldn't demand back then.
尼歇尔出生那天
The day Nichelle was born,
我发誓 我绝不会让我的宝贝
I vowed to never put my baby in a position
对最好的待遇求而不得
where she didn't have access to the best.
但在这个过程中 我忘了问我的宝贝
But along the way, I forgot to ask my baby
她觉得什么是对自己最好的
what she thinks is best for herself.
她看到了你身上最好的一面 洪都
She sees the best in you, Hondo.
而我也开始看见了
And I'm beginning to see it, too.
哈里森先生 我们准备好了
Mr. Harrelson, we're ready.
一直在到处找你
Been looking all over for you.
你
You've, uh...
你整天都有点消沉
you've been a little off all day.
我之前只是在跟你开玩笑
I was just messing with you earlier
说你跟新手一样
with that crap about being a cadet.
我知道 没关系
Yeah, I know, it's fine.
我想我只是
Guess I'm just, uh,
没有我想象中的那么好
not in as good a place as I thought I was.
前两周 我一直专注于今天
Last two weeks, I was just focused on today,
一个全新的开始
this whole notion of a fresh start.
是啊 这很合理
Yeah, I mean, it makes sense.
把过去几周抛在脑后
Put the last few weeks behind you.
我不会抛在脑后
There's no putting it behind me.
这一切都还没结束
None of this is over.
不管是个人 还是工作上都如此
You know, personal or professional.
你大概听说我被从TLI除名了
Probably heard I got bumped from TLI.
伙计
Dude.
你最近经历了太多太多事
You have been through a hell of a lot lately.
我只想让你知道 我们不会
And I just hope you know that we do not
对你有看法 也不会消减对你的任何尊重
see you any differently or respect you any less.
你还是这队伍的一员
You're still a part of this team.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
我不知道自己要怎么办
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
突然 很多事都没意义了
Suddenly, not a lot makes sense.
听着 我不敢说我能和你感同身受
Look, I'm not gonna say that I've been in your shoes exactly,
但对我来说
but for me,
当和克里斯的关系落入冰点
when things were a mess with Chris
还是我妈那一档子乱七八糟的事
or when everything was crazy with my mom,
是这份工作帮我熬了过去
it was this job that got me through.
和你们一起工作 出去救人性命...
Working with all of you, being out there saving lives--
那是对我来说还有意义的
that is what made sense for me.
我现在不确定这够不够让我支撑下去
I'm just not so sure that's enough now.
告诉我怀亚特有消息了
Tell me got some traction on Wyatt.
没有 感觉回到了原点
Nothing. Feel like we're back to square one.
现在这家伙拿到了逃跑装备 如果还没跑路
Now this guy's got his go bag, he's probably looking
现在估计也在考虑要跑路了
to skip town, if he hasn't already.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表