剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他去过几次
that he went to a few times.
本以为他能好起来
Thought he was making progress.
后来才知道希望渺茫
That's before I knew that hope was pointless.
你还记得那个康复中心的名字吗
Do you remember the name of the rehab place?
记不清了 不过它在马里布
I don't remember, but it was in Malibu.
不是夕阳会馆
Not... not Sunset Vista.
会馆 会馆
Vista, vista...
海洋会馆
Ocean Vista.
就是这个
That was it.
看来你真的竭尽全力去
Sounds like you did everything you could
帮艾德里安了
to try and help Adrian.
他是我儿子
He was my boy.
我对他的爱胜过这世间的一切
And I loved him more than anything in the world,
但还是让他沦落至此
and I still let him down.
我知道这种感觉
I get what that feels like,
觉得自己让某个人落入惨境
thinking you've let someone down.
愧疚感不停地折磨着你
The guilt just eats at you.
也许这也是导致蒂姆杀人的原因
Maybe that's what turned Tim into a killer.
将艾德里安的死归咎于别人
Blaming others for Adrian's death
比承受这种内疚好受得多
is easier than dealing with his own guilt.
你没事吧 你不是在上课吗
Hey, everything okay? Thought you had class?
本来是的
Yeah, I did,
但学校打电♥话♥通知我莱拉扭伤了脚踝
but Lila's school called. She sprained her ankle.
护士觉得可能是骨折 所以我赶了过去
Nurse thought it might've been a break, so I rushed over.
等下 发生了什么 她还好吗
Wait, what happened? Is she okay?
还行
No, she's fine.
拄着拐杖被送回学校了
They sent her to class on crutches,
她是在踢足球的时候扭到脚的
but she twisted her ankle playing soccer.
太怪了 我以为她已经放弃足球了
That's strange because I thought she quit playing soccer.
我告诉她应该留在队里
I told her that she had to stay on the team.
你擅自否决了我的想法吗
So you just overruled me?
这跟你不跟我商量 就告诉她可以退队
Well, how is that different than you telling her
有什么区别呢
she could quit without consulting me?
安妮 莱拉对球队的承诺在先
Annie, Lila made a commitment to the team.
她得知道承诺不是儿戏
She needs to learn that that's important.
她需要对自己说的话负责
Her word needs to mean something.
大卫 她才9岁 退出的也不是特警队
David, she's nine. She's not on the SWAT team.
踢足球对孩子来说只是个
Soccer's just an excuse for kids
吃橙子之前一起疯跑的借口罢了
to run around with each other before eating orange slices.
去年她退出排球队的时候
I mean, you didn't seem to care
也没见你这么关心
when she quit volleyball last year.
这不一样
That was different.
怎么不一样
How?
你看 她只是 她只是扭到脚踝
Look, it's just... It's just a sprained ankle.
我们这周末打算去皮斯摩海滩
Okay, we're supposed to go to Pismo Beach this weekend.
她一直等着去呢
She was looking forward to it,
现在她要拄着拐站在沙滩上
and now she's gonna be on crutches in the sand.
好吧
That's right.
我会补偿她的
Well, I'll make it up to her.
这周末我会带她找点别的乐子
We'll do something else fun this weekend.
行 我等着看
Yeah, we'll see.
我走了
Um, I got to get back
得回去补那些
and I got to take care of
被耽误的课堂作业 所以
all this classwork I've been missing. So...
好
Yeah.
鲍威尔 稍等一下
Hey, Powell, hold up a sec.
刚才你对蒂姆的爸爸说的那些话是怎么回事
What was that just now with Tim's dad, about you...
说你觉得自己让谁落入惨境
you feeling like you've let someone down?
记得我的老搭档盖柏吗
Remember Gabe, my old partner,
瘫痪的那位
the guy who was paralyzed?
因为救助不到位 记得
During that botched rescue, yeah.
蒂姆的爸爸说他做得不够
What Tim's dad said in there about not doing enough,
让我想起了盖柏
it reminds me of Gabe.
他需要我时 我不在他身旁
I wasn't there for him when he needed me.
你说过 那是场意外
I mean, you said it was an accident.
你无能为力
There's nothing you could have done.
我不是对意外本身感到愧疚
I don't feel guilty about the accident,
但在那之后 他一直处于低谷
but afterwards, when he was in a dark place,
我却没有去见他
I didn't show up for him.
有一次我去看望他
The one time I went to visit him,
站在那里 看着曾经肩并肩
I stood there looking at the guy that I used to
一起跑半马的兄弟
run half marathons with.
看他变成那样让我很难受
It was just too hard to see him like that.
我就那样离开了
I walked out.
再也没去看过他
I never went back.
如果你俩关系真的很好
If you two were as close as you say,
我觉得盖柏一定很想见你
I think Gabe would want to see you,
无论两人多久未见
no matter how long it's been.
我都不知道见面该说什么
What would I even say?
戳他的痛处吗
Rub it in his face
我进了特警队 而他只能余生都躺在床上
that I made SWAT while he's lying there for the rest of his life,
生活不能自理
unable to feed himself?
我没脸见他
Be ashamed to show my face.
斯特里特 你和嫌犯的父亲谈过了吗
Street, you talk to the suspect's father?
是的
Yeah.
找到蒂姆接下来会去哪的线索了吗
Any leads on where Tim could be headed next?
我们给他的车发了一张协查通告
We put a BOLO out on his car,
但目前未有确切消息
but nothing concrete.
但他父亲说艾德里安去过戒毒所
The father mentioned Adrian attended rehab,
在马里布郊外 叫海洋会馆
a place called Ocean Vista out in Malibu.
我觉得那里一定会有人
I figure someone there's got to have insight
了解艾德里安的过往
on Adrian's back story.
好吧 我们也没有其它线索
All right, well, we got no other leads,
劫杀组也是一无所获
and RHD's coming up empty too.
我们在这继续搜索
We'll keep up the search here.
你和谭
You grab Tan,
去一趟海洋会馆
pay a visit to Ocean Vista,
-尽可能找线索 -好
- find out what you can. - Okay.
我脑海中的戒赌中心
When I think rehab center,
应该是脏脏的走廊和软垫病室
I pictured dingy hallways and padded rooms.
这地方真美
This place is beautiful.
在这种天堂戒毒再合适不过
No better place to get clean than in paradise.
我给全城的康复小组打了个遍
I called around to recovery groups across the city.
好多人都认识受害者 理查·卡特
More than a few of them knew the victim, Rich Carter.
看起来 他每天都去不同的小组
Seems like he went to a different meeting every day,
有时一天去不只一个
sometimes more than one.
这人不只为了在小组会上得到疗愈
Guy wasn't just picking up recovery chips at those meetings,
他是为了收新病人
he was there to recruit new patients.
什么意思 为谁收病人
What do you mean? For who?
看这个
Look at this.
终于找到两位受害者的联♥系♥了
Finally found what links our two victims.
理查·卡特和被杀害的货车司机
Rich Carter and the slain van driver
都有从这个地方收到的汇款
both received payments from this place.
蓝脊工业
Blue Ridge Industries.
它有许多戒毒中心的股份
Has stakes in a bunch of rehab centers.
我现在找找所有机构的名单
I'm running a search now to find the full list.
所以 卡特参加这些小组会
So Carter was going to all these meetings
假装是为了康复
pretending to be in recovery,
但实际是想招收新的病人
when, really, he was just there to recruit rehab patients?
我猜 蒂姆的弟弟
And I'm guessing Tim's brother
就是被招收的病人之一
was one of the people that Rich recruited.
看看他们能否关联在一起
Explains how they connect.
好的 货车司机
Okay, and the van driver,
应该负责运送理查收来的病人
he was probably delivering the people
所以他也成了目标之一
that Rich recruited. That's how he made the hit list.
等一下
Now, hold up.
海洋会馆康养中心
Ocean Vista Recovery Center.
怎么了 你知道
What, you know it?
这是艾德里安·斯普拉格死前住过的地方
That's where Adrian Spragg attended rehab before he overdosed.
卢卡 给斯特里特和谭打电♥话♥
Luca, get Street and Tan on the phone.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表