剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Just a few more seconds.
他们有无人机 我们快没时间了
They've got a drone. We're running out of time.
快点 快
Come on, man, hurry up!
你们跑不掉的
You're not gonna get away with this.
-你们很清楚 对吧 -快
- You know that, right? - Come on!
这太愚蠢了 你们无法阻止进步
This is stupid. You can't stop progress.
洪都 他们有炸♥药♥
Hondo, they've got explosives.
至少有三名人♥质♥被绑了炸♥药♥
At least three hostages wired to blow.
我们不能耽搁 必须马上行动
We can't wait. We got to move.
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command.
现场有炸♥药♥
Explosives on-site.
我们立即需要炸♥弹♥小组来我们的位置
We need a bomb unit at our location ASAP.
行了 我搞定了 可以了
There, I got it. We're good. All right.
设好定时器
Set the timer.
-我们走 -我们走 快 快
- Let's go. - Let's go! Come on, come on!
快跑
Go!
D小队 向我集结
D-Team, fall in on me.
我看到了人♥质♥
I've got eyes on the hostages.
他们被绑了炸♥药♥
They're strapped with explosives.
-我没看到枪手 -在那边
- don't see any gunmen. - Over there.
在一辆沙滩车上
On an ATV.
洪都 我们不追吗
Hondo, we go in pursuit?
不 不能追 我们得解救人♥质♥
No, we can't. We got to free these hostages.
斯特里特 卡布雷拉 把其他人带离
Street, Cabrera, get those other people out of here.
卢卡 谭 你们和我负责这三个
Luca, Tan, you're with me on these three.
行动
Move in.
所有人 往这边走
All right, everybody, out this way.
-往这边走 -得快点了
- Out this way! - Got to hurry.
定时器剩下30秒了 头儿
30 seconds on the timer, boss.
快 起来
Come on! Get up!
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
他还活着
All right, he's alive
-但没有反应 -我没发现有绊索装置
- but unresponsive. - I don't see any tripwires.
我觉得我们可以把线剪断
I think we're clear to cut him free
救他离开这里
and get him out of here.
-你安全了 -快 快 快
- You're good. - Go, go, go.
行了 拿下来了 快跑
Come on, you're free. Let's go.
快 你赶紧跑
Come on, we got to go.
洪都
Hondo!
别等我 我要救这个人
Don't wait on me! I got this guy!
抓着我 抓牢我
Hey. Grab me. Grab ahold of me.
快 快
Come on, come on.
他来不及了
He's not gonna make it.
洪都 快 趴下
Hondo, come on! Get down!
嘴张开 捂住耳朵
Mouth open, cover your ears!
洪都 卢卡 先汇报
Hondo, Luca, I want a debrief now,
-再去洗澡 -是 长官
- before you hit the showers. - Yes, sir.
恕我冒昧 你怎么还在这
But can I ask, what're you still doing here?
你不是整晚都在和40小队一起
I thought you were on that bridge standoff
处理那起桥上的对峙事件吗
with 40-Squad all night.
没错 我接到圆形剧场的警报时
I was. I was already home
已经到家了
when I got the alert about the Crescenta Amphitheatre.
鉴于我们和那个地方的渊源 我还是回来了
Given our history with the site, I came back.
我们和那有渊源 长官
Our history, sir?
你们没认出那里吗
Yeah, you didn't recognize it?
样子肯定变了
Well, I'm sure it looks different now.
三年前 我们都曾在场
Three years ago, all of us were there.
是富恩特斯家 你被扣为人♥质♥的对峙事件
The Fuentes home. That barricade where you were held hostage.
他们的房♥子是为建设腾地
Their house was one of the homes razed
而被拆除的房♥子之一
to make room for construction.
有人近距离接触过枪手们可以来指认身份吗
Yeah, anyone get close enough to ID the gunmen?
他们都戴了面具 但有一名人♥质♥
They were all masked up, but one of the hostages
把整个过程都拍下来了
got everything on camera.
我们让他上传到我们这里了
We had him upload it to our site.
很好
All right, good.
超过50个家庭被迫离开自己的家
More than 50 families forced out of their own homes.
美其名曰"土地征用" 就能给你们洗白吗
And you think calling it "Eminent domain" somehow cleanses you?
这是非法掠夺
It was illegal seizure!
是盗窃
Common theft!
我们不会容忍♥这种行为
And we won't stand for it!
暂停
Freeze it.
我认得这个声音 这双眼睛
I know that voice. Those eyes.
他是米盖尔·富特恩斯
That's Miguel Fuentes.
他到底搅和上什么了
What the hell is he caught up in?
这伙人想要传达某个想法
These guys were out to make a point.
不管是什么想法 都还没完
And whatever it is, it ain't over.
当时米盖尔不仅失去了他的家
Yeah, well, Miguel didn't just lose his home that day,
还眼看着自己的父亲死在特警队手上
he watched his father die at the hands of SWAT.
我们得找到他 给这件事画上句号♥
We need to find him and put an end to this.
好的 我会发协查通告
All right, I'll put out a BOLO,
把他的照片发给所有小队和部门
get his photo to every unit, every agency.
他藏不了 总会有人找到他
Look, he can't hide. Someone'll find him.
这还不够
That's not good enough.
这件事始于特警队
This started with SWAT
也必须是由特警队来抓他 你明白吗
and it's got to be SWAT that brings him in. You understand me?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
反恐特警队
第六季 第十三集
告诉我米盖尔·富特恩斯过去三年的经历
Fill me in on the last three years of Miguel Fuentes' life.
好的 就我所知
Well, from what I can tell,
他大部分时间都在牢里
he's spent most of it behind bars.
三年前堵门事件后他在少管所关了一阵子
He did a stint in juvie after the barricade three years ago,
然后因纵火被捕了
then an arrest for arson,
18岁的时候又因一起袭击事件
then he spent some time in Twin Towers
在双子塔监狱呆了一段时间
for an assault when he turned 18.
从那以后就追踪不到他的消息了
He's been off the grid ever since.
我们需要确认他团伙里那几个人的身份
All right, we need to ID the others in his crew,
找到有可能的藏身地以及是否会再次袭击
find out where they might hide, and if they'll strike again.
斯特里特和卡布雷拉正在调查了
Okay, Street and Cabrera are working on that as we speak.
长官 你之前进入富特恩斯家里的时候
Sir, when you were inside the Fuentes home,
和米盖尔谈过吗
did you talk with Miguel?
谈过 我以为能让他走上一条更好的路
Just enough to think he'd go down a better path,
但显然我想错了
but obviously I was wrong.
我那天和米盖尔的
You know, I made a connection
爷爷巴勃罗有过交流
with Miguel's grandfather Pablo that day.
也许我可以向他求助
Maybe if I reach out to him,
他可能会知道他孙子会和什么人交朋友
he might know who his grandson has been palling around with.
也许会有线索
Might bear a lead.
我给卡利惩戒所打电♥话♥
I'm going to call Cali Correctional...
但是 长官 太晚了
Actually, sir, it's too late.
帕布罗上个月已经在监狱去世了
Pablo Fuentes passed away in prison last month.
这可能就是为什么开♥发♥商
It's probably why the developers
终于能开始动工
were finally able to break ground.
他之前一直在和市政♥府♥打官司
He was still fighting a legal battle against the city.
人死了 官司也就一了百了
He died, the battle died with him.
我想这就解释了为什么现在会发生这一切
Well, I guess that explains why this is all happening now.
他们肯定把米盖尔逼上了绝路
They must've pushed Miguel over the edge.
指挥官 你看
Commander, look,
你已经连轴转了得有 24小时了吧
you've been on the clock for what, 24 hours now?
你不如回家休息吧
Why don't you head home?
有进展了我们给你打电♥话♥
We'll call you if something breaks.
米盖尔的妈妈呢 卢佩·富特恩斯
What about Miguel's mother, Lupe Fuentes?
我那天救过她的命
I saved her life that day,
帮她和她的孩子逃出来
I helped her and her baby escape.
也许她能帮我们
Maybe she could help us.
你和洪都去接她过来好吗
Why don't you and Hondo pick her up and bring her in?
好的长官 那你呢
Yes, sir. And what about you?
我喝过咖啡了 别担心 快行动
I've got coffee. Don't worry about me. Go, get moving.
我查过了米盖尔之前的所有狱友
I looked at all of Miguel's former cellmates.
他们都没可能是共犯
None of them popped as possible accomplices.
要么还在狱里要么有不在场证明
Either they're still locked up, or they alibi out.
米盖尔经济情况也没查到什么
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表