剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
It was my mom's.
她肯定会很生气的
She's gonna be pissed.
来 我来帮你
Here, let me help you with that.
等你妈妈知道了这件事后
When she finds out what happened,
我相信她肯定只会庆幸你没事的
I'm sure your mom is just gonna be happy that you're okay.
案发时有别人在场吗
Was there anyone around when the incident took place?
-有没有目击者 怎么称呼 -格林
- Any witnesses, Miss... - Greene.
贝卡
Becca.
我大声喊了 但没人来
I screamed, but no one came.
他的眼神有点像个亡命之徒
He had this crazy look in his eye.
-我很害怕 -没事了
- I was so scared... - Hey, it's okay.
我们在呢
We're here now.
你能描述一下抢劫犯吗
Can you describe the attacker?
白人 金棕色发色
White, dirty blond hair.
大众脸
Uh, average-looking.
他当时穿着一件高中棒球夹克衫
He was wearing a high school letterman jacket.
没有校名 但后背有个龙♥卷♥风♥的图案
No name, but a tornado on the back.
贝卡 现在有两名洛城警局
Well, Becca, you have two of LAPD's
最训练有素的特警警官来处理你的案子
most highly trained SWAT officers on this case.
我们保证 一定能找到他 拿回你的项链
We're gonna find this guy and get your necklace back. Promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们已经记下你的联♥系♥方式
Yeah, uh, well, we got your contact info
并写好事件报告了
and your incident report.
-你现在可以走了 -保持联♥系♥
- You are free to go. - We'll be in touch.
什么情况啊你
What the hell was that?
就是无伤大雅的撩撩她
Just some harmless flirting.
不是说这个 我是说你跟她的保证
No, not that, Romeo. I'm talking about the promise.
你应该明白 咱们不应该擅自做出保证
You know better than to make a guarantee like that.
我就是本着服务洛杉矶市民的态度 才这么说的
Just trying to serve the people of Los Angeles.
听我说
Look, hear me out.
偷她项链的那个男人 没有武器
Dude snatches her necklace, has no weapon,
所以我觉得 这应该不是有预谋的
so I'm thinking it wasn't premeditated.
恰好碰到了这样的犯罪机会
A crime of opportunity like that, he's...
所以他想要迅速把项链出手
He's probably looking to get rid of that necklace fast.
这附近有许多当铺
There are some pawnshops nearby that aren't exactly known
不太会对物品来源做盘问
for vetting their merchandise.
那我们去巡查一番 应该也无妨吧
Can't hurt to roll by a few of 'em and check 'em out, right?
谁知道呢 没准就能找到
Ah, who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky.
饿了吧 我们到苏美拉买♥♥了饭
Hey, hope you're hungry. Swung by Xiamara's.
她多做了一些
She made some extra.
杜兰特你好 快进来
Hey, Durant. Uh, come on in.
我家有点乱 没想到有人来
Place is a mess. Wasn't expecting company.
-没关系 -这是什么
- Oh, we don't mind. - Yo, what's this?
这是总部的 日期是今天
It's from HQ, dated today.
我就知道你不是把包落下了
I knew you didn't forget your gym bag.
你不能在停职期间做任何调查
Bro, you can't be doing searches while you're on suspension.
听我解释
Look, I can explain.
-等一下 -这是
- Hold on. - Whoa, what's...
这就是邦妮的出轨对象吗
Is that the guy Bonnie's cheating with?
我就是想知道他到底是谁
I just... I needed to know who he was.
好吧 你现在有点魔怔了
Okay, you're kind of getting into weird territory,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
需要我在车里等你吗
Should I go wait in the car?
没关系 大家都知道了
Nah. It's all out in the open now.
那个家伙抢了我的老婆 毁了我的婚姻
Guy stole my wife, blew up my marriage.
-很抱歉 -兄弟 我知道你很受伤
- I'm so sorry. - Bro, I know you're hurting,
但这么做只会更糟
but this is only making it worse.
那我应该怎么办 就这么忘了吗
What am I supposed to do, just forget about it?
你应该忘掉的是他 那个家伙是个混♥蛋♥
No, forget about him, man. The guy's a scumbag.
好吗 纠缠一个已婚女人
Okay? To get involved with a married woman,
破坏别人的家庭
be a homewrecker,
他就是个社会败类
that's straight-up human garbage, all right?
不值得你为他浪费时间
He ain't worth your time.
那他怎么就可以全身而退呢
So why does he get away clean?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
卢卡 他也结婚了
He's married, too, Luca.
有孩子
He has kids...
有老婆
and a wife
但他老婆并不知情
who has no idea who she's married to.
所以 为什么受伤的只有我一个人
So why am I the only one who gets hurt in all of this?
因为你是个好人 好吗
'Cause you're a good person. Okay?
邦妮和这个男人 他们不是
Bonnie and this guy, they're not.
这很让人难受 但你得学会放手
It sucks, but you gotta let it go.
答应我 你会放手的
Look, promise me that you'll let it go.
我会的
Yeah.
我保证
I promise.
你觉得贝卡会不会喜欢无菜单料理
You think Becca would like omakase?
等一下
Hold on.
你要约受害者出去吃日料
You're gonna ask the victim out for sushi?
我约会的第一次都会在日料店
Oh, it's my first date go-to.
菜会不停的上
They're always bringing stuff to the table.
不会安静得让人尴尬
No awkward silences.
你什么时候安静过
Since when are you silent?
下一个当铺快到了
All right, next pawnshop's up ahead.
这个再没发现 今天的盲捕就到此为止
I got one more in me before I call off this whole goose chase.
准备收回刚才的话了吗
Ready to eat your words?
龙♥卷♥风♥棒球夹克衫
Tornado letterman jacket.
我挺神的吧
Am I good, or am I good? Huh?
坏了的钟也有歪打正着的时候
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Eh...
我下车追捕
I'm bailing.
你从另外一边包抄
Cut around the other side.
洛城警局 别动
LAPD. Stop where you are!
30D追捕中
30-David in pursuit.
抢劫犯徒步
Our strong-arm robbery suspect is on foot
向南进入小巷 朝斯普林街去了
heading south into an alley off Spring.
别动
Stop!
别给我跑
I said stop!
我不能 他们抓了她
I can't. They took her.
56D 嫌疑人有武器
56-David, suspect is armed.
可恶
Damn it!
你还好吗 还是说你还厉害吗
You good? Or are you good?
他说 他们抓了她
Look, he said, "They took her."
我觉得事情不太对
I-I'm telling you, something was off.
你觉得 不只是抢劫是吗
So you think there's more going on here than just the mugging?
受害者说她看到了亡命之徒的眼神 我也看到了
That crazy look that the victim saw, I saw it, too.
他很害怕 迪肯 不是怕我 是别的东西
He was scared, Deac. Not of me, something else.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
几分钟前有人从这里离开
Hey. A guy left here a couple minutes ago.
脏兮兮的金发 穿着高中夹克
Dirty blond, wearing a high school jacket.
他有麻烦了吗
In some kind of trouble?
要是你不小心一点 这种麻烦就会找上你
Well, it's the kind of trouble that rubs off if you're not careful.
他典当了一条项链
He pawn a necklace?
听着 现在我们对他比对你更感兴趣
Look, right now we are more interested in him than you.
如果你够聪明 就不要节外生枝
So if you're smart, you'll keep it that way.
那孩子叫扎克
Kid's name is Zack.
-时不时带点东西来 -偷来的东西
- Brings things in from time to time. - Stolen things.
我没问 他看起来只是个努力讨生活的好孩子
I don't ask. He seems like a good kid just trying to survive,
所以我就帮帮他
so, uh, you know, I help him out.
可现在他手上有把枪
Well, now he's got his hands on a gun.
是不是从你这弄来的
He get that here from you?
怎么突然害起羞来了
Well, don't suddenly get shy on us now.
他走投无路了
Look, he was desperate.
想拿一条小红宝石项链换五千块
He wanted five grand for a little ruby necklace.
我告诉他不行
When I told him I couldn't do it,
他就用项链换了那把枪
he traded for the gun instead.
扎克有女朋友吗
Does Zack have a girl in his life?
有 高中时就在一起
Yeah, his high school honey.
他们一起搬走 本想一起混出个名堂来
Moved out together, were gonna be famous.
虽然没成功 但是
Didn't work out for them, but, uh,
也还算过得去
yeah, they're hanging in there.
刚刚结婚
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表