剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-不记得了 -是吗
- Don't remember. - Really?
听说你是她失踪前见的
Word on the street is you were the last person to see her
-最后一个人 -我对此表示怀疑
- before she disappeared. - Doubt it.
我还有事
Look, I've got things to do,
你能移开脚吗
so how about you move your foot?
听着 彼得
Tell you what, Peter.
我要你慢慢撩起你的短袖
I'm gonna need you to very slowly lift up your shirt.
干什么
Why? What for?
给我看看你腰上塞的那把9毫米手♥枪♥
To show me that 9mm you got shoved in your waistband.
怎样
So what?
-又不违法 -前提是你有持枪许可
- Ain't no law against it. - If you got a permit for it,
以你的前科 应该很难弄到
which would be really hard to get with a record like yours.
转过身去
Turn around,
背朝我
and walk back towards me.
谢谢
Thanks.
一般来说 放一天假意味着不用来上班
You know, taking a day off usually implies not coming in to work.
咱们什么时候真真正正地
When was the last time either one of us had
放过一天假
a real day off, or a vacation?
泰国那次
Thailand?
找到你朋友的女儿了没
Any luck finding your friend's daughter?
刚刚抓了她男朋友
Just picked up her boyfriend.
现在准备去审问他
About to interrogate him now.
这孩子有家暴前科
Kid's got a history of domestic abuse.
不是说你自己搞不定
Not that you need my help leaning into him,
但我身为一个有两个女儿的父亲 我很乐意帮忙
but as a dad with two girls, I'd be happy to.
知道了 谢谢你
I got it, thanks.
不过 我听说你现在正在忙着
Besides, I hear you got your hands full
追查杀害老年人的嫌犯
chasing down suspects who are killing old folks?
是的 很可恨的团伙
Yeah, it's a vile crew.
他们杀害老年人并盗取他们的黄金
They're executing the elderly and stealing their gold.
现在都不敢期盼着退休了
So much for looking forward to retirement.
有头绪了吗
You making headway?
也许吧 但还远远不够
Maybe, but not soon enough.
有什么需要我帮忙的 尽管告诉我
You need any help from me at all, you let me know.
-你也是 -好
- Likewise. - All right.
我不知道格蕾丝出了什么事
I don't know what happened to Grace.
前一秒我还在看《行星地球》
One minute I was watching Planet Earth,
下一秒你就把我铐上手铐拖到这里来了
next minute you're dragging me down here in handcuffs.
你可别忘了这一茬
Don't forget the bit where you grabbed
开门前 你拿上了一把没有登记注册的武器
an unregistered firearm before you answered the door.
你最后一次见过格蕾丝或者跟她交谈是什么时候
When was the last time you saw or spoke to Grace?
忘了
Not sure.
有一名目击证人说上周
Well, an eyewitness says she heard you
她听见你和格蕾丝在她家发生了激烈的争吵
in a heated argument with Grace in her apartment last week.
情侣吵架很正常
Couples fight sometimes.
怎么 现在你们是情侣了
Oh, so you're a couple now?
你不是说你们分手了吗
I thought you'd broken up.
本来就是分分合合的
It was an on-again, off-again thing.
我们也算不上认真交往
We weren't really that serious.
这名目击证人还说他多次看见
Well, that same eyewitness said they saw Grace
你去了她家后 她身上有多处淤青
with bruises on her body after you visited, multiple times.
这怪不了我 她喜欢我粗暴一点
Not my fault she liked it rough.
这些淤青和你伤害人身的前科联♥系♥起来
You pair those bruises with your history of assault and battery,
故事的走向就很明显了
a clear story starts to emerge...
想知道我是怎么看的吗
You want to know what I think happened?
我觉得格蕾丝说了什么你不喜欢听的话
I think Grace said something you didn't like,
一些激怒你的话 所以你打了她
something that enraged you, so you hit her.
不过这一次 不止打一两下这么简单
But this time, it was more than once or twice.
这一次可远不止留下一些淤青
This time it went way beyond the bruises.
你到底把她怎么了 皮特
So what'd you do with her, Peter?
格蕾丝现在在哪
Where is Grace now?
我有权请律师
I'm allowed a lawyer.
对吗
Right?
等等 怎么了
Wait, wait. What happened?
你怎么不问了
You j-- you just stopped talking.
他要请律师 丹尼 我也是被逼无奈的 抱歉
He lawyered up, Danny. I had no choice, I'm sorry.
很抱歉你听到了那些话
And I'm sorry you had to hear all of that.
让我进去跟他谈
Yeah, well, let-let me go in there and speak to him.
行吗 男人之间的对话
All right? Just-just man to man.
-求你了 -即便我觉得可以
- Please. - Even if I thought that was a good idea,
你也知道我不能那么做
you know I can't do that.
好吧
All right.
行
Okay.
我出去透口气
I'm gonna need some air.
昌西·特留莱德那个有偷窃癖的表弟叫贾维斯·贝克汉姆
Chauncey Telluride's sticky-fingered cousin is Jarvis Beckham.
有严重的袭击和抢劫的前科
Has a rap sheet for aggravated assault and robbery.
三个月前从奇诺释放
Got released from Chino three months ago.
监狱记录显示
Prison records show that
他有个室友叫本杰明·海耶斯
he shared a cell there with Benjamin Hayes,
也就是我们之前逮捕的嫌犯
the suspect we arrested earlier,
还有这个人
as well as this guy--
泰·奥尔森 也是袭击抢劫的惯犯
Ty Olson, who shares their passion for armed robbery and assault.
奥尔森肯定是主谋
Olson's definitely the ringleader.
十几岁就差点用锤子打死了自己的祖父
As a teen, he nearly beat his own grandfather to death with a hammer.
我要50小队去搜查他们的住址
I'll have 50-Squad clear their LKAs.
潜在目标调查得怎么样了
Where are we on the potential targets?
根据特留莱德的客户数据
Based on Telluride's client data,
洛杉矶符合特征的还有六名投资者
there are six more investors in L.A. who fit the profile.
全都在六十岁以上 在特留莱德的公♥司♥里
All are over age 60 and bought significant
购买♥♥过可观数量的黄金
quantities of gold from Telluride's company.
现在已经派了巡警去这六人家中
We've got Patrol headed to all six homes as we speak.
很好 我去让特留莱德建议他的客户
Good. I had Telluride advise his clients
把他们的黄金放进安全保管箱中
to move their gold into safety deposit boxes
以防万一
as a precaution.
等贝克汉姆和奥尔森一露面
When Beckham and Olson resurface,
给他们一个大惊喜
they're in for a rude awakening.
彼得·福斯特有什么进展吗
Did you get anywhere with Peter Foster?
没有 但所有线索都指向
No, but all signs point to him being
他是最后一个看见格蕾丝还活着的人
the last person to see Grace alive.
他知道的明显比透露的要多 我敢肯定
He knows more than he's letting on, I'm sure of it.
尽管如此 他请了律师
Well, be that as it may, he lawyered up,
我们只有他持有非法武器这项轻罪的证据
and all we've got is a misdemeanor violation for the weapon.
市检察官不会重视的
City Attorney won't bite.
一旦我能证明福斯特犯有其他罪行 他们会的
They will once I can prove Foster's guilty of more.
现在看来希望不大
That's a big if right now.
就算你拿到了证据
And let's say you did get the proof.
你也不希望这次逮捕被人拿到把柄
You don't want your arrest tainted.
我得放了他
I got to cut him loose.
我怎么感觉这案子
I'm starting to feel like we're scratching
破案无望了
the bottom of the well on this one.
要我说 先别灰心
Well, I'd say keep hope alive,
不过这里面水很深
but it rarely survives when you're this far down the well.
换做是谁也都无计可施
Neither does anything or anyone else.
小子
Hey, kid,
你有看见我兄弟丹尼吗
you seen my buddy Danny anywhere?
没有 但我有一些你想知道的消息
No, but I got some news you'll want to hear.
格蕾丝银行卡上放置的追踪警报起作用了
The tracking alert you put on Grace's bank cards paid off.
其中一个今早有反应了
One of them was used this morning.
-在哪 -一家沃尔玛
- Where? - A Walmart.
我在等信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
I'm waiting on the credit card company
给我回复商店的位置和具体信息
to get back to me with store location and details.
-有消息就立马告诉我 -好的
- You let me know the minute you hear something. - Yeah.
我确认巡警已将六名潜在受害者
I confirmed that Patrol has all six potential victims
全部保护性拘留
in protective custody.
还是没有奥尔森或贝克汉姆的踪迹
Still no sign of Olson or Beckham.
50小队搜查了奥尔森和贝克汉姆的家
All right. 50-Squad came up empty when they searched
一无所获
Olson and Beckham's homes.
-你觉得他们逃跑了 -不清楚
- You think they cut and run? - No leads.
如果他们是想要劫走更多钱呢
What if they're after a bigger score?
我查看了昌西·特留莱德电脑上的数据
I've been going through the data on Chauncey Telluride's laptop.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表