剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Hondo and I just got off the phone with the Ukrainian consul general.
谭 你去再查看一遍
Tan, I need to take another look
炸♥弹♥分子给领♥事♥馆♥拍的照片
at the bombers' surveillance of the consulate.
不是说这些人改变目标了吗
Thought these guys changed course.
-领♥事♥馆♥
- Isn't the consulate a dead end? - Not necessarily.
这张照片是两周前的今天拍的
This photo was taken two weeks ago today.
总领事刚给了我们那天所有领♥事♥馆♥参观人员的名单
Consul general just gave us a list of everyone who toured that day.
上面有一个人是用了化名的嫌犯
And on it was one of our suspect's aliases.
那里 我认出了那个女孩的文身
There. I recognize that girl's tattoo.
那是谁
Who's that?
奥克萨娜·梅尔尼克 青年难民
It's Oksana Melnik. Teenage refugee,
嫌犯的邻居
lives down the hall from our suspects.
就是那个说她不认识他们的女孩
Same girl who said that she didn't really know them.
那她为什么大老远跑到市里另一头
So why she's all the way across town
出现在炸♥弹♥分子拍的照片里
in a photo one of our bombers took?
马上就能知道了 她还在这里
Well, we're about to find out. She's still around.
指挥官和瓦斯奎兹会想
Commander and Vasquez are gonna want to
再去会她一次的
take the next run at her.
我们知道你去参观领♥事♥馆♥就是为了
We know that you toured the consulate to provide cover
给嫌犯在大楼踩点打掩护
while our suspect surveilled the building.
这样看来
The way we see it,
你可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥人假扮的
you're probably a Russian imposter,
-和他们一样 -不可能
- same as them. - Never.
我愿意为乌克兰流血
I would bleed for Ukraine.
他的真名是德米特里
His real name is Dmitri?
他是个很安静的人 总是待在家 和家人在一起
He's so quiet, always indoors, spending time with family.
你们恋爱了
Two of you had a relationship.
这是个秘密
It was a secret.
好吗 他说我没满18岁前 这事谁也不能说
Okay? He said we cannot tell anyone until I am 18,
但现在我知道他是俄♥罗♥斯♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
but now I know he is Russian terrorist.
他从没有爱过我 他说的一切都是假的
He never loved me. Nothing he said was true.
要是可以我真想亲手杀了他
I would kill him myself if I could.
除了去领♥事♥馆♥参观 德米特里还有没有
Besides your consulate tour, did Dmitri photograph
给其它地方拍照
other places you know of?
我不知道他在干什么 我只是...
I do not know what he was doing. I just...
我以为他只是喜欢拍照而已
I thought he liked taking pictures.
回想起来
Looking back on that day,
那天我觉得他只是想混进唱诗班
I think he just wanted to blend in with the choir.
-唱诗班 什么唱诗班 -我的乌克兰同乡唱诗班
- Choir-- what choir? - My Ukrainian folk choir.
我们那天在领♥事♥馆♥表演了
We performed at consulate that day.
德里特米在那拍照
And so Dmitri was just there taking pictures
没人觉得奇怪吗
and no one found that weird?
为什么会 每次排演他都来
Why would they? He came to every rehearsal.
他说他喜欢听我唱歌♥
He said he liked to hear me sing.
事实上 他只是拿着相机在教堂闲逛
Truth is, he just wandered around the church with his camera.
-他给教堂拍了照 -对 应该是的
- He took pictures of the church? - Y-Yes. I think so.
你们唱诗班是在哪排练的 奥克萨娜
Where does your choir rehearse, Oksana?
圣迈可的乌克兰教堂
Saint Michael's Ukrainian Church--
在亚当斯街
it is on Adams Street.
如果炸♥弹♥分子要在这么短的时间内制定计划
If the bombers are putting together their plan on the fly,
他们会选择已经摸透了的目标
they're gonna stick to the targets they already canvassed,
-比如那座教堂 -对
- like that church. - Yeah.
转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice mail.
圣迈可乌克兰圣教堂
Saint Michael's Holy Ukrainian Church.
我们邀请你今日下午
Please join us this afternoon
参加我们的和平守夜招待会
for a peace vigil and reception
致敬那些致力于为乌克兰带来和平的人们...
honoring those working to bring peace to Ukraine, as we...
-我们走 你搭20小队的车 -好
- Let's go. You hitch a ride with 20-Squad. - Yeah.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是来给招待会送食材的
We have the food order for the reception.
这次不是百乐餐吗
I thought it was a potluck.
-改计划了吗 -是的
- Was there a change in plans? - Yes.
差不多吧
Something like that.
我认识你
I know you.
对 我在唱诗班上见过你
Yes, I've seen you with the choir.
奥克萨娜的朋友
Oksana's friend?
进来
Come in.
我们去宴会区布置一下 可以吗
We'll set up in banquet area, yes?
知道在哪吗
You know where it is?
下楼就是 在教堂底下
Just down the stairs, under the church.
好的
Yes.
我的组员在我们后面几千米
All right, my team's a few miles behind us.
防爆组跟在后面
Bomb squad's on their tail.
-告诉你的人走门罗路 -好的
- Tell your guys to take Monroe. - Will do.
我让联调局派人封锁所有通往教堂的路
I'll have FBI agents blocking every street feeding the church.
这些人插翅难逃
No escape route for these guys.
还有多远 卢卡
How far out are we, Luca?
-将近5千米 -好 快到时关闭警笛
- Three miles. - All right, cut the siren on approach.
我们秘密行动 没必要让嫌犯
We go in stealth. We don't need our suspects
听到我们的动静后乱开枪
getting trigger-happy if they hear us coming.
收到 老大
You got it, boss.
有人吗 下面有人在吗
Hello? Is there anyone down here?
洛城警局 远离教堂
LAPD! Stay away from the church.
这里需要拉起警戒线
We need a perimeter here.
尽快疏散这里
Clear the area as fast as you can.
你们去 疏散群众
You guys go, get people out.
瓦尔奎兹 跟我来
Vasquez, with me.
洛城警局
LAPD!
请你们离开教堂
We need you to exit the church.
快 快
Move. Move.
走 离开教堂
Let's go. Out of the church.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
那是怎么回事
What is that?
-非常好 -走前门
- Good job. - Out the front.
所有人快撤离 快
Everyone go, go, go, go.
快走 快走 快走
Come on, keep moving, keep moving.
所有人从前门出去 快
Everybody out the front, let's go.
楼下有动静
Hey, I've got movement downstairs.
我去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
收到
Roger.
人群基本疏散
People are almost evacuated.
我们正在清空圣坛
We're clearing the altar.
炸♥弹♥在圣所
Bomb in the sanctuary.
计时器上显示还有三分钟
Less than three minutes on the timer.
收到 联调局防爆组刚到现场
Roger. FBI bomb squad just landed,
从前门进入
coming in through the front.
我发现了第二枚武装炸♥弹♥
I got eyes on a second armed explosive.
角落里绑着一名人♥质♥
There's a hostage bound in the corner.
楼下宴会厅
Downstairs banquet room.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道你们在后面
I know you're back there.
你们还是放下枪出来投降吧
Why don't you put the gun down and step on out.
今天 世界将看到异教♥徒♥和杂种的下场
Today, the world sees what happens to infidels and mongrels.
还有那些干预别国的国家
And to nations that meddle.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你把手中的东西放下 我们都可以活着走出这里
We can all walk out of here if you disarm that thing.
这事可以和平地解决
This can end peacefully.
不 恐怕不行
No. I'm afraid it cannot.
你本来也不想为这事殒命
Being a martyr wasn't part of your plan.
你不想的
You don't want to do this.
这跟想不想没关系
Is not about want.
这是责任
It is about duty.
铲除像疯狗一样的敌人
Is duty of every true Russian
是所有真正的俄♥罗♥斯♥人的责任
to destroy her enemies like rabid dogs.
西方国家已经病入膏肓了
And the West is diseased!
你们还是离开这里吧
You guys might want to get out of here.
只要接触到这些密封夹
Any sort of contact with these lid clamps
就可能触发装置
might trigger the device.
这种计时器可以用一个四位数的密♥码♥重新设定
This sort of timer can be reprogrammed with a four-digit code.
我有一个密♥码♥破译仪
I got a code breaker right here.
离胜利又近了一步
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表