剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
a motorcycle club by the name of Palmdale Pagans.
他们主要从事冰♥毒♥交易和卖♥♥淫
They're heavy in the meth trade and prostitution.
我对他们立案有一阵子了
I've been building a case against them for a while,
但没有足够的证据起诉他们
but nothing concrete enough to indict.
知道他们为什么对一个8岁孩子下手吗
You got any idea why they would go after an eight-year-old kid?
这个问题我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine on that one,
但现在 也许原因并不重要
but maybe the why doesn't matter right now.
事实就是 他们想要那个男孩
The fact remains, they want that boy.
那你认为什么问题更有意义
All right, what do you suggest is the better question?
去哪了 如果利亚姆·邓恩在保护迈卡
Where? If Liam Dunn is protecting Micah,
他会把孩子带去哪里
where would he take the boy?
这个问题更好些
That's the better question.
利亚姆可能想把迈卡带到安全的地方
All right. Liam likely wants to get Micah someplace safe,
让异教帮找不到他
somewhere the Pagans can't find him.
所以再深入调查一下他
So let's dig into him more.
家人 密友 他信任的人
Family, close friends, people he can trust.
-洛杉矶及周边的人 -这就去
- People in and around L.A. - On it.
艾比 我们得知道你是不是欠了谁钱
Abby, we need to know if there's someone you owe money to.
-那个人是否会不择手段要债 -钱吗
- Someone who would be very determined to get it back. - Money?
不 应该没有
Uh, no. I don't think so.
我唯一能想到的就是
I mean, the only thing I can think is that I
我的老板预支了我的薪水
my boss gave me an advance on my paycheck.
我得把这个钱还给他
I've got to pay him back for that.
你清楚这不是我们的意思
That's not what we mean and you know it.
我们说的是毒贩
We're talking about drug dealers.
你有欠毒贩的钱吗
Are you in debt to drug dealers?
我告诉过你我不再吸毒了
I already told you that I am not using anymore.
再说了 这和迈卡有什么关系
And besides, what does this have to do with Micah?
我的孩子不见了 跟一个前科犯在一起
I mean, you guys are in here asking me about my money situation
天知道他会对他做什么
when my baby's out there,
你们还有闲工夫在这纠结我的经济状况
with some ex-con doing god knows what to him.
你们这些人有什么毛病
I mean, what is wrong with you people?!
坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down.
艾比
Abby...
拜托 坐下
Please, sit down.
我们要给你看另一段视频
We want to show you another video,
我需要你坐下
and I need you to sit.
这不关你的事 老家伙
This isn't about you, old man!
-这是什么时候拍的 -我们只想要那孩子
- When was this taken? - We just want the kid!
今早
That was this morning.
那些枪手都是机车手
Those gunmen are bikers,
很可能是做毒品生意的
most likely in the drug business.
我们能想到 他们想带走
And the only reason we can think that
迈卡的唯一原因 就是他们想从你这里
they'd want to take Micah is that they want
-得到些什么 -没错
- something from you. - Right.
所以 我再问一遍 如果你实话实说
So, I'm going to ask again, and it would be really helpful
会很有帮助
if you were honest.
你有没有欠这些人钱
Do you owe these guys money?
我这辈子从没见过这些人
I have never seen these people in my life.
那他们为什么要抓迈卡
Well, then what could they possibly want with Micah?
-我不知道 我发誓 -我越想这件事
- I don't know, I swear. - You know, the more I think about this,
就越有一种感觉
the more I just can't shake the feeling
迈卡的失踪和你的毒品问题有关
that Micah's disappearance has to do with your drug problem.
行 也许一年前是 但现在没有了
Fine, maybe a year ago, but not anymore.
我在尽我所能照顾迈卡
I am doing everything I can to take care of Micah
-给他更好的生活 -得了吧
- and to give him a better life! - Oh, come on.
这么说吧
All right. Let's go back.
事实就是 艾比 迈卡失踪
The truth is, Abby, Micah is missing
是因为你的错误选择
because of your bad choices,
而现在 你的谎言可能会让他丧命
and now he just might turn up dead because of your lies.
斯特里特警官 出去走走
Officer Street... take a walk.
立刻
Now.
我见过很多人坐在那把椅子上
You know, I've seen a lot of people sit in that chair.
这些年来 我已经很擅长分辨
And over the years, I've gotten pretty good at knowing
他们什么时候在骗我
when they're lying to me.
我相信你说的是实话
I believe you're telling me the truth.
现在 最近...迈卡有没有和你
Now, is there anything that... that Micah talks to you about?
说过他可能喜欢的事
You know, um, something that he might be into lately?
过去几周 他一直
The last couple weeks, he's been...
一直求我给他买♥♥一个滑板
he's been begging me for a skateboard.
他需要的是新鞋
I mean, he needs new shoes,
但他就是
but he just...
一直在谈论滑板
He can't stop talking about a skateboard.
他坐公共汽车的时候
You know, when he rides the bus,
他看见收♥容♥所♥旁边一个旧仓库里
he sees these skaters at this old warehouse
有几个人在玩滑板
next to the shelter.
他很喜欢看他们玩滑板
He loves watching them.
好了
All right.
我想给你个机会 和我以朋友的身份谈谈
I'm gonna give you a chance to talk to me as your friend
说服我你刚刚在里面的行为
and convince me that your behavior in there was
-只是一时缺乏判断力 -据我所知
- just a momentary lack of judgment. - Last I checked,
这里只有一个受害者 那就是迈卡
there's only one victim here, and it's Micah.
艾比可能骗得过你
Abby may have you fooled,
但她绝对骗不了我
but she sure as hell doesn't have me fooled.
可她确实骗到你了
But she does have you fooled.
她让你觉得她就是你母亲
She's got you thinking she's your mother.
斯特里特 不管你信不信
Street, whether you believe it or not,
里面那个女人
that woman in there is doing
正在用尽一切努力改变自己的人生轨迹
everything she can to change the course of her life.
为了自己和儿子
For herself and her son.
你说完了吗
We done here?
好吧
Okay.
现在 我要以你的警司的身份跟你谈谈
Now I'm gonna talk to you as your sergeant.
迈卡的案子让你动了恻隐之心
Micah's case has brought out a side of you
让你丧失了判断力 我要你退出此案
that is fogging your judgment. I am removing you from it.
什么
Wh-What?
你要我坐冷板凳吗 迪肯
You're benching me? Deacon--
现在我说完了
Now we're done here.
怎么了
What was that about?
我被踢出迈卡的案子了
I'm benched from Micah's case.
什么
What?
迪肯认为我和我妈之间的纠葛
Deacon thinks that my history with my mom
搅乱了我的思路 但我没有
is messing with my head, but it's not.
反而让我思路清晰了起来
It's actually what's giving me clarity.
艾比吸毒成瘾 毒贩想要她的儿子
Abby's a drug addict, drug dealers want her son.
把这几件事联♥系♥起来并不难
It's not that hard to connect the dots.
-也许吧 -怎么 你也觉得迪肯是对的
- Maybe. - Oh, what, you agree with Deac?
-找到迈卡是首要任务 -你觉得我不这么想吗
- Finding Micah is the priority. - You don't think I know that?
听我说完 我们都想找到那个孩子
Let me finish. We all want to find that kid.
但是没有人比艾比更想找回那个孩子
But no one wants that more than Abby.
她为了找回孩子可以用上那么极端的办法
Only a parent would go to the extremes
只有为人父母才会那样
that she went to to get him back.
人是会变好的
People can change for the better.
干我们这行的人很容易忘记这点
It's easy to forget that in our line of work,
但这是真的
but they can.
我知道你妈妈不是这样
I know that wasn't true of your mom,
但你确实成长了 斯特里特
but it is true of you, Street.
你就是活生生的例子
You're living proof of that.
指挥官 我们挖了挖利亚姆·邓恩的过去
Commander, we did a deep dive on Liam Dunn's past.
找到了什么能对这个案子
You find anything that'd shed a little more light
有点帮助的线索吗
on what we're dealing with here?
可能 利亚姆有过一个儿子
Maybe. Liam had a son.
七年前 这个孩子遇到了一起便利店抢劫事件
Seven years ago, the kid got caught in the crossfire
他在交火中被杀害了
of a convenience store holdup. He was killed.
那时他才10岁
He was ten years old at the time.
这应该是利亚姆人生的转折点
Seems to be what launched the spiral of Liam's life.
从那以后丢了工作 离了婚
Lost his job, his marriage,
开始干违法的勾当
started getting in trouble with the law.
难怪他对迈卡这么照顾
That explains why he was so paternal with Micah.
这也解释了利亚姆为什么不愿意来找警♥察♥
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表