剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez!
你在干什么 让开
What are you doing?! Clear out! Move!
我很抱歉 洪都
I'm sorry, Hondo.
让开 他们要跑了
Come on! They're getting away!
搞什么 瓦斯奎兹
What the hell, Vasquez?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你根本不明白现况
You don't understand what's going on.
你把他们放走了
You let them escape?
之前因为拒绝了你的特警队申请
And to think I apologized to you for making a mistake
我还向你道过歉
by dumping your SWAT application.
现在看来我唯一犯的错误就是认为你
The only mistake I made was thinking you were fit
有资格今天和20D队一起出任务
to ride with 20-Squad today.
我不知道联邦调查局是怎么做的警♥察♥工作
I don't know what passes for police work at the FBI,
但那套在这儿行不通
but that doesn't fly here.
麦卡布此后的罪行
And whatever chaos mcCabe stirs up going forward,
都要算在你头上
that's on you.
都是你的错
All of it.
别以为我会帮你
Don't look at me for support.
你让我的全队都处于危险之中
You put my entire team at risk.
你耍我 瓦斯奎兹
You played me, Vasquez.
她给我们所有人都摆了一道
She played all of us, it seems.
我刚和联邦调查局的同事通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my counterpart at the FBI.
他告诉我没有针对
He told me there's no RICO case
莫雷里亚贩毒集团的犯罪调查
being built against the Morelia cartel.
你和麦卡布到底在计划什么
Just what the hell are you and McCabe up to?
得了吧 洪都
Come on, Hondo, man.
不是那样的 这件事你们一定得信任我
It's not like that. I need you to trust me on this.
刚刚我们之间的信任已经荡然无存了
Trust just went out the window!
别再用保密作为借口了
No more classified excuses!
别再拖延时间了
No more stalling!
现在就给我如实交代 瓦斯奎兹
You need to come clean, Vasquez, and now.
你们知道古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳吗
You know the name Gustaf Varner?
你们应该知道
You should.
三年前西班牙发生的维拉托马爆♥炸♥案 他就是主谋
He masterminded the Villatoma bombing in Spain three years ago.
他还是希腊和爱沙尼亚爆♥炸♥案的嫌犯
He's also a suspect in bombings in Greece and Estonia.
等等 维拉托马爆♥炸♥案不是伊♥斯♥兰♥国家策划的吗
Hold up. Islamic State was behind the Villatoma bombing.
不是 ISIS宣称这事是他们干的
No. ISIS took credit,
国际刑♥警♥也没有提出质疑
and Interpol didn't contradict the claim
因为古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳方面他们彻底搞砸了
because they royally messed up with Gustaf Varner.
他们收到情报称瓦尔纳会引爆♥炸♥弹
They had a tip that he was gonna detonate the bomb,
而他们没有采取行动
and they didn't act.
这些东西跟今天的事有任何关系吗
What does any of that have to do with today?
古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳针对的是北约联盟国
Gustaf Varner has been targeting NATO countries,
我相信他目前正在洛杉矶
and my belief is that he is here, in L.A.,
正在酝酿着什么
planning something,
某个灾难性的袭击
something disastrous,
或许比维拉托马爆♥炸♥更可怕
maybe worse than Villatoma.
你相信
Your belief?
也就是说联调局并不认同你
As in the FBI doesn't agree with you?
我不是在搞非法行动 指挥官
I am not running a rogue operation, Commander.
但我的上级们持有的理论与我向左
But my supervisors have competing theories,
没人愿意把我的威胁评估上报给中情局特别行动中心
and none will pass my threat assessment up to the SAC.
我猜洛城警局不是唯一一个轻视女性的机构
I guess the LAPD isn't the only agency to undervalue its women.
但我是正确的 而麦卡布就是关键
But I am right. And McCabe is the key.
你们不知道麦卡布被开除军籍的具体细节
You don't know the details of McCabe's dishonorable discharge.
我知道
I do.
他因德国的一个基地军♥火♥失窃被军方开除
Army booted him for losing munitions from a base in Germany.
部分失窃军♥火♥
Some of those lost munitions
在维拉托马爆♥炸♥案中被使用
were used in the Villatoma bombing.
-你是说麦卡布和瓦尔纳合作过 -现在仍是
- So you're saying McCabe worked with Varner? - Still does.
我们队查了麦卡布抢劫的那家银行的客户名单
My team ran down a list of customers of the bank McCabe just hit.
那里有一个保险箱在瓦尔纳的一个同伙名下
A safe-deposit box there belongs to one of Varner's associates,
他是另一名造弹者 六周前因非法入境
another bomb builder that ICE busted trying to enter the U.S.
被移♥民♥局逮捕
six weeks ago.
好吧 假设你是对的
All right, let's say you're right
瓦尔纳目前就在洛杉矶
and Varner is here in L.A.
我们本可以抓住麦卡布 策反他
We could've grabbed McCabe, flipped him,
-然后找到瓦尔纳 -不可能
- and found Varner that way. - No.
瓦尔纳极其谨慎
Varner is way too cautious.
谨慎到几近偏执
He's-he's paranoid, even.
如果麦卡布被捕 瓦尔纳知道后就会销声匿迹
If we brought McCabe in, Varner would know and he would vanish.
渺无音讯 直到某个
There'd be no sign of him until some...
挤满人的体育场或是写♥字♥楼♥被夷为平地
packed stadium or office building is leveled.
所以你放走了他
So you let him go.
纵容他把瓦尔纳想要的东西从银行送到他手中
Allowing him to deliver whatever it is Varner wanted from the bank.
所以我们不能再在这里说废话了
Which means that we need to stop BS'ing here
要赶紧去弄清他们会在哪会面
and find out where they're meeting.
那你觉得我们要怎么弄清呢
And how do you propose we do that?
我们逮捕了麦卡布的一个手下
We got one of McCabe's men in custody.
不存在什么"我们"
There's no "We."
是我逮捕了麦卡布的一个手下
I've got one of McCabe's men in custody.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
没门
Not a chance.
指挥官
Commander...
事已至此
What's done is done.
我对此也非常不满 但是
And I am not happy about it either. But...
我们没有她手里的情报
we don't have her intel.
因此我们或许应该静观其变
So maybe we should let this play out
如果我们想要抓到瓦尔纳和麦卡布
if we want to take down Varner and McCabe
找回我们的车的话
and get our ride back.
我是指挥官希克斯
I'm Commander Hicks.
这位是联调局的特别探员瓦斯奎兹
This is Special Agent Vasquez, FBI.
联调局找我♥干♥什么
What's the FBI want with me?
多亏了你的兄弟麦卡布
Thanks to your pal McCabe,
你登上我们的头号♥通缉犯名单了
you just landed on our Most Wanted list.
为什么
The hell for?
我们抢了个保险箱 又不是上了联邦保险的东西
We hit one box. Nothing we took was FDIC-insured,
所以不关联邦政♥府♥的事
so there's no federal beef.
看看你
Look at you,
又是一个网上自学法律小天才
another Internet legal genius.
法官会很喜欢你的
Judge is gonna love you.
那他也得有机会面对法官
That's if he ever sees a judge.
更可能发生的是
More likely,
我依据爱国者法案把他送进某个没人知道的监狱
I just Patriot Act his ass to a prison no one even knows exists.
我猜麦卡布从没提过
Oh, I-I'm guessing McCabe never bothered to mention
你们是在为一个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥做事
that you were working for a terrorist?
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Terrorist?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳
Gustaf Varner.
他花钱雇了你们团队今天去抢银行的保险箱
He paid your crew to hit that safe-deposit box today.
盗窃违♥禁♥品♥然后送到一个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者的手里
Stealing contraband and delivering it to a bomb maker--
"你好 联邦监狱"
hello, federal pen.
我运了点东西 仅此而已
I run scores. That's it.
我决不可能为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做事
I would never work for a terrorist.
你的经济情况可不这么说
Financials say otherwise.
麦卡布过去六个月一直收到
McCabe has been getting wire transfers
瓦尔纳的转账
from Varner for the past six months,
这钱也有你一份
of which you've been getting a cut.
没错 琼斯
That's right, Jones.
我有钱款从瓦尔纳到麦卡布再到你的转账记录
I got a paper trail from Varner to McCabe to you.
提醒他一下
Cue it up.
2019年 西班牙 维拉托马
198人伤亡 300人受伤
这是瓦尔纳的杰作
This is Varner's handiwork.
2019年 西班牙 维拉托马
198人伤亡 300人受伤
这就是他的能耐
This is what he's capable of.
这就是他的计划
It's what he's planning to do.
极有可能就在这里 在我们城市
Most likely right here, in our city.
2019年 西班牙 维拉托马
198人伤亡 300人受伤
我看了你的档案
I read your file,
看了你的社交媒体
I've seen your social media,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表