剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是的 这是现存的最古老的版本
Yes, it's one of the oldest in existence.
在叙利亚国家博物馆展出
Was on display in the Syrian National Museum,
但四年前被盗了
but went missing four years ago.
对穆♥斯♥林♥社区来说 失去如此重要的
A real blow to the Muslim community to lose
宗教和文化著作带来的打击很大
something of such religious and cultural significance.
你可以想象民众的愤怒有多大 如果它
You can understand the outrage if it were pillaged
是被美国♥军♥队夺去了
by American troops.
我能理解他们的愤怒
Well, the outrage, yes.
但用这么暴♥力♥的手段去复原它 绝不能接受
But the method and violence used to recover it, no.
我同意 《古♥兰♥经♥》里面说
I agree. Loosely translated, the Koran says,
"如果有无辜的人被害
"If anyone kills an innocent person,
人性也将荡然无存"
it is like killing all of humanity."
如果你们能拿到《古♥兰♥经♥》
If you get this Koran back,
我的团队会确保它回到故乡
my team will make sure it's returned to its home.
希望这只是时间问题
Well, let's hope that's a "when" And not an "if."
保持联♥系♥ 谢谢
We'll be in touch. Thank you.
听天由命 指挥官 谢谢你
Inshallah, Commander. Thank you.
你还在追查那个骗了麦琪的混♥蛋♥吗
You still trying to track down that jerk who scammed Maggie?
目前为止 他的档案里全是违法事件
Well, so far, there's nothing in his profile that's legit.
我不懂的是
I mean, the thing I don't get is,
即便他的满嘴谎话能信
even if you buy his line of crap,
麦琪到底看上这个家伙什么了
what the hell did Maggie see in this guy?
我之前可能有点多管闲事
Look, um, I may have overstepped earlier. Well...
那不如这次要管就管到底
So why not go all in, and overstep again?
看起来你对她不仅仅只是帮朋友个忙这么简单
This seems like more than just a friendly favor.
你为什么迟迟不约她出来约会
What's holding you back from asking her out?
还是你对她不感兴趣
Or are you not interested?
我
Well...
我是有想过约她出来
I won't say I haven't thought about it.
但麦琪一直都把我当作朋友
But Maggie's called me a friend many times.
很明显她只把我当作朋友
It seems clear that that's all I am to her.
行 听我说
Okay, let me, let me tell you something.
当我意识到我对安妮有感觉时
When I realized that I had feelings for Annie,
我觉得我已经表现出我愿意为她付出一切了
I thought that I'd show her that I'd do anything for her.
我会特意换班
I'd switch shifts
去机场接她 能做的我都做了
to pick her up from the airport, anything.
我想她肯定明白我的心意
I thought that she'd figure it out.
但当我终于鼓起勇气约她出来的时候
But when I finally got up the guts to ask her out,
她很惊讶
she was surprised.
她说
She said that...
她觉得一直以来 我只把她当朋友
she thought I only saw her as a friend that whole time.
所以就算她也喜欢我
And even though she had feelings, too,
她也没有表现出来
she didn't act on them.
因为她认为当朋友总比
Because she'd rather have me as a friend
什么关系都不是要好
than nothing at all.
小芭去世的时候 是她和马丁陪在我身边
She and Martin, they were there for me when Barb died.
万一她不这么想呢
I mean, what if it's weird to her?
我认为我不该越界
I don't think that's a line I should cross.
没有风险 就没有回报
No risk, no reward.
我本可能错过和安妮相伴一生
I could've missed out on my whole life with Annie.
你之前见过这本书吗
Have you ever seen this book before?
我见过这些珠宝
I recognize the jewels.
它们是五感系列的焦点作品
They're the focal pieces for the Five Senses collection.
不过这本书...
But the book...
我不知道 这是什么
No. What is it?
叙利亚的《古♥兰♥经♥》 罕有而且极其珍贵
It's a Syrian Koran, rare and extremely valuable.
从叙利亚的一家博物馆被盗
It was stolen from a museum in Syria.
这些人就是冲着这个来的
This is what these men are after.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们为了这本书杀了哈里斯先生
They killed Mr. Harris for this?
还有两名无辜百姓
And two other innocent people.
他真的很善良
He was the kindest man.
我经历分手初来乍到洛城 他让我在店里过夜
Let me sleep at the shop when I first moved to L.A. after a breakup.
我们得找到这本书
We need to find this book.
你知道它可能在哪吗
Do you have any idea where it might be?
不知道
No.
我怎么会知道
How would I?
你老板拥有这五件珠宝
Your boss had the five jewels.
你能回忆一下 他是怎么拿到这些珠宝的吗
Can you think of how he might've gotten his hands on them?
他和各形各色的钻石珠宝商
Well, he had relationships with all sorts
都有来往
of diamond and gem dealers.
我完全没有头绪
I don't know where to begin.
或许店里有销♥售♥记录
Uh, maybe there are purchase records at the shop?
即便有 现在也没了
If there were, they're gone now.
那我真的很抱歉
Then I'm, I'm sorry.
真希望能帮上忙 但是我不知道还能告诉你们什么
I wish I could help, but I don't know what else to tell you.
尼歇尔
Nichelle?
-洪都 -你没事吧
- Hondo. - Hey. Is everything okay?
我很担心 万一她摔了呢
I'm worried. What if she fell?
万一是薇薇安病了 她带她去医院了
What if Vivienne got sick and she took her to the hospital?
好了 听我的 我现在去找她们
Okay, listen. I'm gonna go look for them right now.
妈妈的车还在 所以她应该没有走远
Momma's car is still here, so she couldn't have gone too far.
-你能冷静下来吗 -好
- Will you just try to stay calm? - Okay.
洪都 你怎么在家
Hondo, what you doing home?
-谢天谢地 -妈妈 你去哪了
- Oh, thank God! - Momma, where have you been?
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
她该喂奶了
It's time for her to nurse.
怎么了这是
What is going on here?
你知道你害我们有多担心吗
Do you know how worried you had us?
什么 我们也没走多久
What? We weren't gone that long.
尼歇尔吓坏了 担心你和薇薇安出了什么事
Nichelle was terrified something happened to you, to Vivienne.
你手♥机♥也没带 没有留字条 什么都没有
You left your phone here. No note, nothing.
我知道我可没教过你这么跟我说话
I know I didn't raise you to talk to me like that.
你再敢用那种声音
You better take that bass out of your voice.
你说你是来帮我们的
You said you came here to help us.
但是你不声不响人就不见了
But all you did was cause us grief,
-只会让我们担惊受怕 -洪都
- disappearing like that. - Hondo.
保护薇薇安的安全是我的职责
It is my job to keep Vivienne safe.
我是在保护她的安全
That's what I was doing, keeping her safe.
以你今天这种行为可看不出来
Well, you can't tell by how you acted today.
今天是我第一天回去上班
It was my first day back at work.
妈妈 回家去吧
Momma, just go home.
回家
Go home.
指挥官 我们遇到麻烦了
Commander, we got a problem.
剩下的三件珠宝中有一件不在它应该在的地方
One of the three remaining jewels isn't where it's supposed to be.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
它们不是被好好地锁在帕萨迪纳的一家珠宝店里吗
I thought they were all locked up tight in a jewelry store in Pasadena.
本来是的 直到店面副经理
They were, until the store's assistant manager
把其中一件租借给一个说唱歌♥手拍音乐录影带
loaned one of them out to a rapper for a music video.
不是吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me!
现在它在哪
Where is it now?
今天他们给我戴的这条闪亮亮的项链真是太炫酷了
Yo, how sick is this bling they got me wearing today?
土星珠宝
Saturn Jewelry hooked it up!
我是瘦子KO 宝贝 我们现在在这拍摄音乐录影带
This is Slim K-O, baby. We out here shooting my video.
该死 他的位置全世界都知道了
Damn it. He's showing the whole world his location.
他还发了这家珠宝店的位置
And he geo-tagged the jewelry store.
要是嫌犯看到了...
If our suspects see this...
我看能不能联♥系♥上这家唱片公♥司♥
Yeah, I'll try to get ahold of the music label.
你现在赶紧去
You get over there now.
要是出了意外 很多市民会受牵连
Lot of civilians if this went sideways.
我们需要紧盯瘦子KO和那条项链
We need to get eyes on Slim K-O and that necklace.
我去疏散群众 让他们去这条街的另一头 以防不测
I'll evacuate people to the other side of the street, just in case.
不管是什么问题 我们都有许可证
Whatever the issue is, we have permits.
我们是洛城警局特警队 瘦子KO在哪
We're LAPD SWAT. Where's Slim K-O?
他在休息 在房♥车里
He's taking a break. He's in his trailer.
我是他的经纪人 有什么事吗
I'm his manager. What's going on?
你的客户可能成为犯罪目标了
Well, your client could be a target.
哪辆房♥车
Which trailer?
你好
Hey, man.
今天不签名 好吗
Yeah, I'm not doing autographs today, all right?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表