剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Do you know if Koss knew of a man
梅森·克罗雷的人吗
by the name of Mason Crowley?
不知道 这个名字不太耳熟
No, the name doesn't sound familiar.
但是科斯有很多朋友
But Koss had a lot of friends.
他和之前的战友还保持着联♥系♥
He kept in touch with his old Army buddies.
他们组了一个野营小队
They had this camping group
每年都会旅行几次
that would travel a couple times a year.
他总是上传很多照片
He always uploaded the photos.
他对这些冒险经历很自豪
He was pretty proud of his adventures.
介意我把这些发到自己手♥机♥上吗
Do you mind if I text this to myself?
可能有用
It might help us.
马蒂亚斯夫人
Mrs. Matias, uh,
你丈夫是在车♥库♥里被发现的
your husband was found in the garage.
但是你跟警♥察♥说
But you told the police
你认为杀手可能进过你家
that you think maybe the killers had been in the house?
你丈夫的书房♥吗
In his study?
你知道他们可能在找什么吗
Do you have any idea what they might've been looking for?
不清楚
No,
但他们把他的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑都带走了
but they took his phone and his laptop.
这么多年 他在海外服役
All these years, I was so worried about him
为国尽忠的时候 我一直很担心他
when he was overseas, risking his life for our country.
最后 我终于说服他退役
I finally convince him to retire.
结果 他却惨死家中
And he ends up getting killed in our home.
快看科斯帽子上的这个盾牌形状
Check out the shield on Koss's cap.
我之前见过这个徽章
I've seen that emblem before.
这是安珀卡斯公♥司♥的标志
It belongs to Ambercaz.
是梅森·克罗雷提供咨♥询♥服务的
It's one of the private military companies
私人军队公♥司♥之一
Mason Crowley consulted for.
所以科斯可能没有如他妻子所想 真正退役
So maybe Koss wasn't as retired as his wife thinks he was.
不管怎么样 安珀卡斯可能是条线索
Either way, Ambercaz that might be the link.
没错
Yeah.
嗯 我对安珀卡斯公♥司♥挺熟悉的
Yeah, I'm familiar with Ambercaz.
他们是一家私人军事承包商 声誉不错
They're a goodwill PMC.
专注于营救与维和任务
They specialize in rescue, peacekeeping missions
-这些我们政♥府♥不能也不会去涉及 -是的
- that our government can't or won't touch. - Yeah.
很显然 是他们几个月前在乌克兰
Apparently, they were behind the evacuation of those journalists
营救了那些记者
in Ukraine a couple months ago.
所以 我们现在知道
All right, so we know
梅森·克罗雷曾在安珀卡斯公♥司♥供职
Mason Crowley did a stint with Ambercaz.
你觉得马蒂亚斯也会在那工作吗
You think Matias was working with them, as well?
做场地运营 我觉得是有可能的
As a field operator, yeah. That's the running theory.
不过鉴于他们的工作性质
But given their line of work,
不与他们联♥系♥求证 就很难百分百确定
it's gonna be hard to confirm that without a contact.
我好像认识有在那工作的
I think I may know someone who works there.
但是我跟他很多年没来往了
I haven't talked to him in years, though.
是有恩怨吗
There some... bad blood?
做巡警的时候 他父亲和我是搭档
Well, his father and I were partners back in my patrol days.
我们亲如兄弟
Yeah, we grew to be like brothers.
直到 我发现他从毒品搜查中偷钱
That's until I found out he stole money
都是我们一起办过的案子
from several drug busts we worked,
我叫他洁身自好 去自首
and, you know, I asked him to come clean, turn himself in.
但他拒绝了
He refused.
所以你就把他举报到了内务部
So you reported him to Internal Affairs?
他最后被辞退
He ended up getting kicked off the force
一直很消沉
and spiraled from there.
最后酗酒身亡
He... he eventually drank himself to death.
你觉得 他儿子会怪罪于你吗
You think the son blames you?
他母亲是的
Well, his mother did.
她在葬礼上对我说
I mean, she told me at the funeral
是我杀死了她丈夫
that I killed her husband.
孩子目睹了全过程
The kid saw the whole thing.
我之前和他的关系很好 但那天
I was close with him back then, but that day,
他的眼神
the look in his eyes
都变得不一样了
everything changed.
长官 要不还是我去跟他聊吧
Commander, maybe I should talk to him instead.
我不想躲在你身后
No. I'm not hiding behind you.
我们需要情报 那我就出马
We need intel, I'm gonna reach out.
我不会因个人琐事
I'm not gonna let my personal business
危及到整座城市人♥民♥的安全
jeopardize the people of this city.
-什么事 -爸
- Yeah. Hello. - Pop,
你电♥话♥怎么一直打不通
I've been trying you.
我想问问今早的事
I wanted to check in about this morning.
你为什么匆忙的就离开了
You left the house in a hurry.
我挺忙的
Yeah, well, I've been busy.
我今早一直在这个捐赠中心
I've been at the donation center all morning
想着能不能把你随意抛弃的东西要回来
trying to get back what you threw away so carelessly.
爸 得了吧 那些垃圾在阁楼
Pop, come on now. That junk up in the attic
放了能有30年了
hasn't been touched in 30 years.
有什么很重要的东西吗
What's so important now?
垃圾 好吧
Junk, huh? Well, obviously,
至少有人觉得那些东西还是有价值的
somebody thought it was valuable,
因为东西已经被买♥♥走了
'cause it ain't here.
有人花了几美分全买♥♥下了
Somebody bought it all for pennies.
我花了那么多时间
After all the time I spent...
好了爸爸
Oh, come on, Pop.
干嘛这么生气
What is this about?
没事
Nothing.
祝你愉快 儿子
You have a good day, son.
爸爸
Pop. Pop?
欢迎您大驾光临
Well, a visit from the man himself.
好久不见 艾伦
Long time, Aaron.
-是的 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah. - It's good to see you.
你母亲最近怎么样
How's your mom doing these days?
挺好的
Oh, yeah. She's okay.
自己住 帮我照看孩子
Lives on her own, keeps busy with the grandkids.
好久不见
What's it been,
-你和我父亲一起巡逻已经是30年前的事了 -是的
- 30 years since you and my father ran the streets? - Yeah.
我以为你已经退休了
Figured you'd be retired by now.
我和警徽的缘分还没断呢
I'm not quite finished with the badge yet.
我还能再干几年
I still got a few more years left in me.
找到了你发过来的人
Got the names you sent over.
我能确认克罗雷和马蒂亚斯曾在这工作
I can confirm that both Crowley and Matias worked for Ambercaz,
但是 仅此而已
but that's about it.
这二位并没有工作上的交集
There was, uh, no overlap in their roles
克罗雷在分♥析♥部 马蒂亚斯是出现场的
Crowley was in analytics, Matias was a field guy. Ah.
他们都被同一个人所杀
They were both killed by the same people.
一人死前被拷打
One was tortured.
肯定还有别的原因
There's got to be more to it.
我只被授权告诉你这些
Well, that's all I'm authorized to share.
其余是机密
The rest is classified.
那就想办法解密 生死攸关
Then get it declassified. Lives are at risk.
这不是我能决定的
Well, it's not up to me.
安珀卡斯正在独♥立♥进行调查
Look, Ambercaz is conducting its own investigation.
如果我们有任何与洛城警局有关的消息
If we come up with anything pertinent to the LAPD,
-我们会告诉你的 -恕我直言
- we'll share it with you. - All due respect,
我需要现在就能付诸行动的信息
I need information that I can act on now.
我只是在遵守规定
I'm just abiding by the protocol.
感觉更像是你在阻挠我
Well, it feels more like you're stonewalling me.
得了 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
不是针对你
It's not personal.
不过有点讽刺
But I do find it ironic
鉴于你的记录
that you're asking me to color outside the lines,
你居然想叫我越界
given your track record.
因为我记得你是最守规矩的
Because, as I remember, you're a stickler for the rules.
我得去开会了 指挥官 我保证
I have a meeting, Commander. I can assure you
本司会联♥系♥与科斯·马蒂亚斯有联♥系♥的特工
that Ambercaz will contact every operative
给他们所有人提个醒
with a connection to Koss Matias and give 'em a heads up.
没事的话
If you don't mind...
三次服役 却在一场车祸中失去了胳膊
Three tours, I lose my arm in a car accident.
多讽刺
Go figure.
你做得很好 凯文
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表