剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Did Thet and Win make it off all right?
嗯 和他们母亲一起 终于回家了
Yes, they're with their mother, finally headed home,
虽然德一直追问
although Thet couldn't stop talking
-洛杉矶之旅 -嗯
- about some trip to Los Angeles? - Yeah.
我和他说明年我会让他和他家人
I told him I'd fly him and his family
飞来洛杉矶 带他去看湖人队比赛
out to Los Angeles next year, take him to a Laker game.
看来他要我兑现了
Looks like he's gonna hold me to it.
津达那和我说
Hey, Chintana told me that
你在尼兰指挥官那为她说了话
you spoke to Commander Niran on her behalf.
她要我替她感谢你
She wanted me to say thank you.
转告她不客气
Tell her she's very welcome.
我不知道我的建议有多大分量
I'm not sure how much weight my recommendation will carry,
但我可以告诉你们
but I can tell you this.
虽然我与她共事时间不长
In the brief time I worked with her,
但我觉得她能胜任警探
she deserves a shot at making detective.
她说过指挥官
Well, she said that, the commander
已经把她推荐给局长了 多亏了你
had already recommended her to the chief, so, thanks to you,
我想她还是会有机会的
I think she'll get her chance after all.
很高兴听到这话
That's great to hear.
局长不会后悔的
And the chief won't regret it.
她很有潜力
She has got a lot of potential.
完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
颂猜
Somchai?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
希克斯指挥官建议我们小队来场例行训练时
This is definitely not what I expected
我绝没想到会闹出这么多事来
when Commander Hicks suggested a training exercise for our teams.
很感激你所做的一切 让我们能平安回家
I appreciate everything you did to get us all back in one piece.
-谢谢你 -这是我们的荣幸
- Thank you. - It's our pleasure.
我希望 不管以后发生什么
And I hope that, regardless of what happened,
你们还会再回来这里
you'll still come back one day.
我也希望如此 但是下次
I hope so, too, but next time,
我不会再把老家的事带过来了
I'm not bringing any business from back home.
他需要好好学习怎么在旅游的时候远离麻烦
He needs to work on staying out of trouble when he travels.
我们从泰国特警队身上学到了很多
Hey, we learned a lot from Thai SWAT,
这些我们会铭记于心
things that we'll bring back with us,
会让我们变得更好
that'll make us better.
也许你给了我们一次炫耀的机会
Well, you may have given us a chance to show off a little bit,
但我知道洛城警局特警队是最优秀的
but I learned that LAPD SWAT is one of the best,
不是因为你们的"家伙"或是训练
not because of all your gak and training
而是因为你们将彼此视为家人
but because you guys treat each other like family.
现在你也是这个家的一分子了
And now you're part of that family, too.
我们在洛杉矶的其他队友
Yeah, the rest of the team back in L.A.
等不及想认识你了
can't wait to meet you.
你来的时候 我可以给你安排一场特别的美食之旅
I might even line us up a special food tour for when you visit.
你可以尝尝我妈的担担面
You can try my mom's dandan noodles.
-怎么样 -好啊 兄弟
- What do you say? - Okay, brother.
-尽管来 -好好
- Bring it on. - All right, all right.
来 敬再一次顺利完成任务
And I say, here's to another mission completed.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表