剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Then my parents came into the room
告诉我说他们找到了愿意领养他的夫妇
and told me they found a couple who wanted to adopt him.
他们和我说如果我留下他 他们不会资助我
They told me if I kept him, they wouldn't support me.
我必须要离开家门
I'd have to leave home.
所以...
So...
我签了字
I signed the papers.
我永远也无法原谅自己
I've never forgiven myself.
或是他们
Or them.
很遗憾听你这么说
I'm so sorry.
你有见过他吗
Have you ever seen him?
没有
No.
希望他十八的时候会联♥系♥我 但...
I hoped when he turned 18, he'd reach out but...
不要放弃希望
Don't give up hope.
你们要一起去喝酒吗
Hey, you guys coming for a beer?
第一轮谭请客
First round's on Tan.
今晚我不行
I can't tonight.
我约了尼西 要把好消息告诉她
I'm gonna go see Nisi, give her some good news.
但下次我一定去好吗
But next time, for sure. Yeah?
抱歉 兄弟们 克里斯在等我
Yeah, sorry, bro, Chris is waiting for me.
我们要签合同 记得吗
We got that lease to sign, remember?
看来只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me.
也许我可以好好聊聊邦妮
Maybe we can talk more about Bonnie.
不用聊了
Nah, it's okay.
我已经做好决定了
Made my decision.
你们俩要复合吗
You guys getting back together?
不
No.
刚刚听完斯特里特的话
Hearing Street just now,
还有每天看到洪都
and seeing Hondo every day,
兴高采烈地回家陪着尼歇尔和女儿
excited to get home to Nichelle and the baby,
让我意识到我也想要这样
it made me realize, I want what they have.
一个让我能奔回家的人
Someone I want to race home to,
让我想要与之组建家庭的人
have a family with.
那人不是邦妮
That's not Bonnie.
看来我要开始找新家了
Guess I should start looking for a new place to live.
你提到这点说来真巧了
Funny you should mention that.
我可能知道有房♥间会空出来
I might know of a room freeing up.
什么 真的吗
What, for real?
你不是有个把那房♥间改造成音乐室的大计吗
I thought you had big plans to turn it into a music room.
你要成为下一个汤米·李 记得吗
You were gonna be the next Tommy Lee, remember?
空房♥间唯一的用处就是让朋友过来住
The only good use for a spare room is having friends come stay.
但是你不介意和大金刚街机
How'd you feel about sharing your room
同住一个房♥间吧
with a Donkey Kong arcade game, though?
何乐而不为
Why not?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表