剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
That's true, but I've seen the line you walk.
今天我也体会到了
I got a taste of it today--
警♥察♥和社区把我拉向了相反的方向
the cop and the community side pulling me in opposite directions.
很难 我也知道你为此付出的代价
It's not easy, and I know the toll it takes on you.
我都能做到的事对你来说更是易如反掌了
You can do everything I can backwards and in heels.
尼歇尔 相信自己
Nichelle, trust yourself
就像我相信你一样
like I trust you.
那是妮可·特纳 拉托娅的姐姐
That's Nicole Turner, LaToya's sister.
我告诉她拉托娅帮助的人安全时
When I let her know that we secured the people
妮可问她是否能见见他们
that LaToya was helping, Nicole asked if she could meet them.
谢谢你们救了我哥哥和其他人
Thank you for saving my brother and the others.
这是我们起码能做的
It's the least we can do.
我只是希望
I just wish...
你和我一样
You are like me.
总是觉得自己可以做得更好
Always thinking I could have done a better job somehow.
格蕾丝 我打了几个电♥话♥
Grace, I made some calls.
如果你和帕克需要地方住 我...
If you and Park need a place to stay, I...
不用了 妮可有地方给我们住
No need. Nicole offered us a place
还帮我们找到了正式工作
and help to find real jobs.
她说这是拉托娅希望的
She said it's what LaToya would want.
那是当然
I don't doubt that one bit.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
妮可
Nicole,
我叫大卫 节哀顺变
I'm David. I'm so sorry for your loss.
西奥
Theo?
我希望在开会前和你说两句
I was hoping to catch you before the meeting.
-好 -你说得对
- Okay. - You were right.
总督察办公室不该继续好邻居房♥屋项目
The IG's office shouldn't re-up the Good Neighbor program.
但我们也不该终止
But we shouldn't cancel it, either.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我之所以支持那些喜欢这个项目的警官
The reason I sided with the officers who love this program
不是因为我无条件在在警♥察♥那边
isn't because I'm knee-jerk pro-cop.
而是因为这个项目有作用
It's because the program works.
数据说明了这一点
And the numbers back that up.
但同时也说明了问题所在
But they also tell us what the problem is.
那些为了利益滥用职权的警♥察♥
Cops who abuse the initiative for profit.
你想改革这个制度
You want to reform it?
我刚刚写了一些修改建议
I just dropped off some proposed changes.
警♥察♥购买♥♥♥房♥♥屋
Cops stay in their homes
需至少居住五年
that they purchase for five years minimum.
如果他们想在这之前卖♥♥掉房♥子
And if they choose to sell before then,
好邻居房♥屋项目有权以合理的价格
the Good Neighbor program has a right to buy back the house
回收该房♥屋
at a fair cost.
总督察对这个提案很感兴趣
The inspector general was intrigued.
我也是
I am, too.
但是
But...
应该是至少居住八年
it should be eight years minimum commitment.
这个可以商量
I'm open to discussion.
我还是不相信你
I still don't trust you.
你不必相信我
You don't have to.
进去吧
Shall we?
你先请
After you.
我跟鲍威尔谈过了
I spoke to Powell.
并不是很理想 但是...
It wasn't perfect, but...
应该说通了
I think I got through to her.
在油漆店时 她遵守了流程
She followed procedure at the paint shop.
-算是个开始 -是的
- That's a start. - Yeah.
话说
By the way,
你说对了 她对我敞开了心扉
you were right about her opening up to me.
然后呢
And?
鲍威尔说她对流程有意见
Powell says she's got attitude
因为章程都是瞎编的
because protocol is made up.
在我看来
If you ask me,
是因为她没能救下她在乎的人
it's 'cause she couldn't save someone she cared about,
她不想再有这种感受
and she doesn't want to feel like that again, so,
所以她下定决心不再相信任何人
she's decided not to trust anyone.
这个反应对常人来说
Well, that's an understandable response
再正常不过了 斯特里特
for a human being, Street.
但这对特警队队员来说是可不是很理想
But it ain't ideal for a SWAT teammate.
还有希望
There's hope.
今天我的话 她听进去了
She heard me today.
今天是今天
Key word is "today."
明天我还是会担心
I'm still worried about tomorrow.
听你这么说这不像是那种
What you're describing doesn't sound like the kind of thing
一次交心就能解决的
that goes away from a single heart-to-heart.
看来我要打拉锯战了
I guess I'm in it for the long haul then.
对 她今天听了你的建议
Look, she did listen to you today,
你也非常清楚
and you damn sure know
成为一名优秀的特警队员需要付出些什么
what it takes to be a good SWAT officer.
我知道我可以做到的 洪都
I know I can do this, Hondo.
-我知道 -那好
- I know it. - All right.
鲍威尔交给你了
You get Powell squared away.
她现在是你的责任了
She's your responsibility now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表