剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You're doing a great job, Kevin.
我来吧
I can get that.
不 让我来
No. Let me.
收拾东西 今天到此结束
Pack up. We're done for today.
凯文 怎么了
Kevin, what's going on?
911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我叫凯文·格雷森
My name is Kevin Grayson.
我这里有两个持械人员
There's two guys here with guns.
我觉得他们想杀我
I think they want to kill me.
我的地址是自♥由♥街137号♥ 快来
My address is 137 Liberty Street. Hurry!
计划有变 帕蒂 你躲在这里更安全
Change of plans, Patty. Safer if you hole up here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
什么情况
What do we got?
二楼有两个枪手
Two shooters on the second floor.
亚洲或东南亚血统
Asian or Southeast Asian descent.
我们把他们困在一个凹室里 但我们的火力严重不足
We got 'em pinned in an alcove, but we're seriously outgunned.
他们有自动武器
They got automatic weapons
大容量鼓形弹夹
sporting high-capacity drum mags.
我们只能拖着他们
Nothing we could do but hold 'em.
好的 你们尽力了
All right, you did your job.
现在交给我们
We got it from here.
听起来像是我们在找的人 巧合吗
Sounds like our guys. Coincidence?
没有这种事 迪肯 跟我来
No such thing. Deacon, with me.
其他人 你们知道怎么做
The rest, you know what to do.
警官们 离开这里
Officers, get up out of here.
我们来了 谢谢 兄弟们
We got this. Thanks, boys.
洛城警局特警队 你们无路可逃了
This is LAPD SWAT! You got no way out of here!
放下武器 举起手出来
Throw down your weapons and come out, hands raised.
掩护
Cover!
斯特里特 你有视野吗
Street, can you give me eyes?
两名嫌犯 躲在一个死胡同里
Two suspects, ducked in a dead-end alcove.
-两人都全副武装 -收到
- Both heavily armed. - Copy that.
斯特里特 准备闪光弹 卢卡 拐角枪就位
Street, ready flashbangs. Luca, corner shot.
22D就位
22-David in position.
拐角枪就位 老大
Corner shot is ready, boss.
最后一次警告
This is your last chance!
放下枪 出来
Drop your guns and come out!
迪肯 行动
Deacon, move.
放下武器
Drop it!
嫌犯1号♥和2号♥倒地
Suspects one and two down.
报♥警♥人在这里
Hey. This is the 911 caller.
我去处理
I'm on it.
我是洛城警局的凯警司 请开门
This is Sergeant Kay, LAPD. Open the door, please.
我们需要帮助
We need help in here!
凯文中枪了
It's Kevin. He's shot!
22D 即刻需要救援小队
22-David. We need an R/A up here now.
捆绑带
Zip ties.
也许他们想活捉格雷森
Maybe they wanted to take Grayson alive,
-像对待科斯·马蒂亚斯一样拷打他 -看这个
- torture him like they did Koss Matias? - And check this out.
这一定是他们花钱买♥♥的名单
This must be the list they paid for.
姓名和地址
Names and addresses.
马蒂亚斯 格雷森和其他三人
Matias, Grayson and three others.
上面还有第六个名字
There's a sixth name on here,
但信息被涂黑了
but the info's blacked out, redacted.
所以可能他们打算在这拷问马蒂亚斯
That's probably why they tortured Matias,
也是他们计划在这里折磨凯文的原因
and why they planned to torture the victim here.
为了审问出第六个名字
To get the sixth name.
找到那三个可以辨认的名字 保护起来
We'll get the three names we can read into protection.
但仍然有三个杀手逍遥法外
But there are still three assassins out there.
我们得在杀手之前找出第六个名字是谁
We got to find out who this sixth name is before the hit men,
否则他就死定了
or they're as good as dead.
我一听到消息就来了
Came as soon as I heard.
艾伦·斯金纳 安珀卡斯的员工
I'm Aaron Skinner. I'm with Ambercaz.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
我们欠你一声谢谢 警司 指挥官
We owe you a huge thanks, Sergeant-- you, too, Commander
你们今天救了凯文·格雷森的命
- for saving Kevin Grayson's life today.
一栋满是市民的公♥寓♥受到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
An apartment building full of citizens were terrorized,
一名年轻的警员中枪
young officer was shot.
这些本都可以避免
All of which could've been avoided
只要你先前在办公室能坦白告诉我
if you came clean with me in your office earlier.
我们在一名枪手身上找到了一份名单
We checked out the five names from a list
上面有五个名字
found on one of the hit men.
都是退伍军人
They're all former soldiers.
我猜他们都为安珀卡斯公♥司♥工作
And I'm willing to bet they all work for Ambercaz.
现在我们需要知道
Now we need to know
这五个人和在城市里
what connects these five with the assassins
游荡的枪手有什么联♥系♥
running around my city.
别告诉我这是机密
And don't tell me it's classified.
这确实是机密
Well, it is classified.
但我和领导谈过了
But I talked to my bosses,
我说服了他们将其中一份任务文件给你们看
convinced them to share one of our mission files with you.
我现在发给你
I'm sending it now.
名单上的五个人都是
The five men on the list were all part
半年前由科斯·马蒂亚斯率领
of an Ambercaz mission led by Koss Matias
前往印巴边境的安珀卡斯公♥司♥成员
to the India-Pakistan border six months ago.
他们的任务是带走迪尼斯·雷迪
They were tasked with taking out Dinesh Reddy,
他是东南亚犯罪组织的头目
the leader of a Southeast Asian crime organization
叫"兄弟会防御行动" 简称BDM
called "The Brotherhood-Defense Movement," B.D.M. For short.
我听说过
Yeah, I heard about them.
去年卡塔尔美军基地的炸♥弹♥就是他们的手笔
They were behind a dirty bomb at a U.S. Base in Qatar last year.
还有缅♥甸♥一所寄宿学校的炮击事件
And a shelling of a boarding school in Myanmar.
对 他们在暗处行动
Yeah, they operate primarily in the shadows,
策划并资助全球恐怖行动
planning and funding global acts of terror.
马蒂亚斯和他的人摧毁了BDM整个基地
Matias and his men took out the entire B.D.M. compound.
杀了迪尼斯的将军和助手 还有他的妻子
Dinesh, his generals and his acolytes, including his wife
以及已经成年的儿子
and adult sons.
那个女人
That woman.
我们见过她
We've seen her.
阿婕特·雷迪 她是迪尼斯的妻子
Arjet Reddy? That's Dinesh's wife,
也是副指挥 她在突袭中被杀了
second in command. She was killed in the raid.
事实并非如此
Facts say otherwise.
阿婕特昨天和几个杀手
Arjet entered the U.S. yesterday,
一起入境美国
along with the other hit men.
她还活着
She survived.
肯定是她策划了这些袭击
Well, she's got to be the one orchestrating these attacks,
目的就是为了给他丈夫和儿子复仇
wanting revenge for the death of her husband and sons.
名单上还有被划掉的第六个名字
There's a sixth name on that list that's redacted.
凶手似乎非常想找到这个人
And the killers seem hell-bent on finding that identity.
不是我们的人 不过我会尽力查出来的
Wasn't one of our operatives, but I'll see what I can do.
这还不够
That's not good enough.
我们需要那个人的名字 艾伦
We need that name, Aaron.
你能不能给到我们
Can you get it or not?
我说了 我会调查的
I just said I will look into it.
这是目前我能做的全部了
That's the best I can do for now.
迪肯跟我说了你们的过去
Deacon told me about your shared past,
他父亲和内务部的事
the stuff that went down with his father and IA?
对
Yeah.
艾伦小时候我就像他的叔叔
I was like an uncle to Aaron when he was a kid,
但后来一切都变了
before it all went bad.
夏天的每个周末
I spent every weekend one summer
我都在给他造树屋
building him a treehouse.
也许他是诚心地在全力配合我们
Maybe he is being genuine and doing all he can.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我不该向他施加压力吗
I made the wrong call applying pressure?
不是 长官 我只是提醒你
No, sir. I'm just reminding you
我们不了解全部情况
we don't have all the context.
凯文·格雷森的伤口已经包扎好
Hey. Kevin Grayson's wounds are patched up,
他去总部了
he's headed to HQ.
希克斯要我们等他一到就去找他谈话
Hicks wants us to talk to him as soon as he gets here.
-没问题 -行
- Cool. - Yeah.
他到了告诉我
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表