剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我当然也不知道他已经过世了
I sure as hell didn't know he passed away.
我只是想气你
I was just trying to tick you off.
真的很对不起
I'm real sorry for that.
有件事应该告诉你 阿尔法罗
Something you should know, Alfaro,
我们以前那样 说人坏话
the way things used to be with us-- the smack talk,
不停地攻击他人
the-the, the constant combat--
在这里是行不通的
it's not gonna be like that here.
-我已经不是那种人了 -我知道
- That's not even who I am anymore. - I know, man.
我一眼就看出你变好了
Look, I can see right off the bat that you changed for the better.
我想我也是
I like to think I have as well.
还有一件事
One more thing.
那辆摩托车是我存了好久的钱买♥♥下的
I saved up for that bike.
那是辆好车
That was a sweet-ass bike.
真的是 对吧
It really was, wasn't it?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
第一天还真是够呛
Yeah, hey, hell of a first day.
尼歇尔在前门等你
Hey. Nichelle's waiting for you out front.
谢谢 我们
Yeah, yeah, thanks.
我们准备去吃晚餐
We, we have dinner plans.
一小时前
An hour ago.
看来我们
So it looks like
只能买♥♥外带回家了
we're gonna be hitting the drive-through instead.
当爹的生活已经开始了
Already living the dad life.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
听起来尼娅挺后悔的
Hey, Nia sounded pretty contrite earlier.
她和你说了什么
What was it she said to you
让你好像没精打采的
that-that's kinda taken the wind out of your sails?
显然曾几何时我和她说过我不想要孩子
Apparently I told her once upon a time that I didn't want kids.
我说我有太多的童年包袱
That I had too much childhood baggage
没法做个好父亲
to be a good dad.
我也很高兴见到你 尼娅
Well, nice to see you, too, Nia.
我真的觉得
I mean, look, I-I don't really think
她不是故意想这么说的
she meant to put it out there like that.
但就算是 谁又知道呢
But if she did, who knows?
迪肯 我和尼歇尔真的很激动
Deacon, Nichelle and I, we are so excited
欢迎这孩子来到这个世界
to welcome this child into the world,
这点绝对不会改变
and nothing... nothing's gonna change that.
但是那些童年伤痛
But these, these childhood wounds...
我不得不承认我内心深处
I mean, I do have to admit there is a part of me
担心我会把那些伤疤
that's worried that I'm gonna carry these scars
带进我和我女儿的关系中
into my relationship with my little girl.
今天你可能已经听腻了不请自来的建议
All right, you're probably tired of the unsolicited advice today,
但我必须站出来说句话
but I got to step in here, say something.
你会是个好父亲的
You're gonna be a great father.
马上就要见分晓了 对吗
We're gonna find out, right?
不 我已经知道了
No, no. I already know it.
我不是为了安慰你才这么说的
And I'm not just saying this to make you feel better.
你是位天生的良师 天生的守护者
You are a born teacher. You're a born protector.
这就是父亲
That's what a father is.
从你女儿第一次呼吸的那一刻起
From the moment your daughter takes her first breath,
你会帮助她获取成长所需要的技能
you're gonna help her develop the tools she needs to thrive.
然后 随着她的成长
And then, as she grows,
你会帮助她加强这些技能
you're gonna help her strengthen those tools
然后她就能传授下去并保护她自己的家
so that then she can teach and protect her own family.
你会这么做 因为这就是你
You're gonna do those things because that's who you are.
你不用担心自己能不能成为一个好父亲
You don't have to worry if you're gonna be a great father.
你与生俱来就是
You're a natural.
谢谢你 迪肯 你不知道这番话有多重要
Thank you, Deac. That means more than you know.
尤其是你说的
Especially coming from you.
我家里有个杯子
Well, I do have a mug at home that says
上面写着"绝世好爸"
"World's Greatest Dad."
你肯定有
Yeah, I bet you do.
不管尼娅和你说了什么 忘记她的话
Whatever Nia put in your head, forget about it.
你和尼歇尔会把她培养成一个美丽的
You and Nichelle are going to mold this-this beautiful,
了不起的生命
wonderful human being.
我已经等不及想见她了
And I can't wait to meet her.
我也是
Neither can I.
-抱歉让你久等 -没事
- Sorry for the wait. - All good.
我知道你今天很累
I know you've had a long day.
回来的路上我想了很多
Listen, I had a lot of time to think on the ride back,
总警督给你的这份工作
and this job offer from the inspector general...
宝贝 如果那是你想要的
Baby, if it's something you want,
我百分之百支持你
I'm behind you 100%.
我也一直在考虑这件事
I've been thinking about it, too.
那个职位只是兼♥职♥
The position is part-time,
所以我要继续照顾这个项目
so I get to keep looking after COPE,
但我不必放弃社区中心
but I don't have to give up the community center.
而且 现在洛城警局
Plus, the LAPD has a few social programs
有几个社会项目计划
in their portfolio nowadays,
所以审计人员也不止我一个
so it's not like I'd only be auditing officers.
也许我能做一些贡献
Maybe I'd be able to do some good.
你当然能
Of course you would.
洛城警局需要像你这样的人
The LAPD could use someone like you
来照看我们 让我们保持正直
looking after us and keeping us honest.
如果你真的感兴趣 那我希望你去做
If it really appeals to you, then I want you to go get it.
接受这份工作
Take the job.
你真的不打算问问我
You're really not gonna ask me
我们俩在说什么吗
what the two of us were talking about?
什么意思
What do you mean?
哪两个
Two of who?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表