剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不要紧 我只是在监察组开会前
Ah, it's not important. I was just dropping by
顺便过来看看
before an OIG meeting.
你呢 安妮和孩子们好吗
How are you? How are Annie and the kids?
挺好的
Good.
大部分情况下
Mostly good.
大部分情况 怎么回事
Mostly? What's going on?
不是什么大事
It's nothing much. It's...
其实很幼稚 但是
silly, really, but, um,
莱拉一直在踢球
Lila's been playing soccer
她想退出球队
and she wanted to quit the team,
但我让她继续
but I made her keep playing,
结果她扭伤了脚踝
and now she sprained her ankle.
这就是整个情况
So it's a whole situation.
我希望她没事
Oh, no. I hope she's okay.
她没事 她是个坚强的孩子
No, she's fine, she's a tough kid.
我只希望她能吸取教训
All I wanted was for her to learn the same lessons
吸取点教训
I did as a kid playing sports.
之前我在小队里学到的东西
And some of the things I learned being on a team,
至今都让我获益
I still apply today.
到了周末
And on weekends,
我们会一起踢球
we'd kick the ball around, you know.
她看上去真的很喜欢 我们
She seemed really into it, and we had...
我们玩得很开心
we had fun.
我爸爸之前最喜欢
You know, my dad used to love
看我参加拼字比赛
watching my spelling bee competitions.
拼字
Spelling bee?
站在你面前的可是
You're looking at
加州拼字比赛六年级组的冠军
the California State sixth grade champion.
每次比赛他都坐在前排
He had a front row seat to every competition,
他会花上几个小时陪我练习
spent hours poring over word lists with me.
我确实很喜欢 直到有一天
I loved it. Until, one day,
我试听了一节舞蹈课 从那以后
I tried a dance class, and from then on,
我告别了拼字比赛 转身投入了舞蹈
it was goodbye, dictionary, hello, pointe shoes.
我爸还是会来看我表演
My dad would still come to my recitals,
但我觉得他很怀念之前我们一起
but I think he missed the hours we spent
学习拼写八音节单词的时光
learning how to spell eight-syllable words.
我马上就要开会了
Ah, my meeting is about to start.
见到你真好
It was good seeing you.
一会儿见 迪肯 代我向安妮问好
I'll catch you later, Deacon. Give my love to Annie.
当然
Will do.
行
Okay.
你搞什么 卢卡
What the hell, Luca?
我都说了我不想和你或是你们家
I told you I didn't want anything to do with you
扯上关系
or your family.
等等 怎么了
hold up. What's the problem?
你们特警队的组长联♥系♥了我们队长
Your team leader called my captain
还问到了为什么我还在做巡警
and asked why I hadn't been promoted
还没晋升 我知道是你干的
from patrol duty, and I know you put him up to it.
是我 我只是想帮你
Yeah, I did. I was just trying to help.
我看过你的档案
Look, I read your file.
我觉得你在晋升上肯定是遇到了麻烦
I figured something was standing in your way of moving up,
我想洪都说不定
and I thought Hondo could maybe
能帮上你的忙
make something happen for you.
行 下一次 你不了解的事
All right, well, next time, keep your nose
请你不要自作主张
out of things you know nothing about.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
我不知道
You know, and I don't know
你觉得我是哪门子的投机取巧的混子
what kind of opportunistic jerk you think I am,
但是我来找你根本不是希望你
but I didn't reach out to you
帮我在洛城警局里晋升
so I could get ahead in the LAPD.
懂吗 我只是想来了解一下我的哥哥
Okay? I just wanted to get to know my brother.
现在看来是我想多了
And now I wish to God I hadn't.
卢卡
Luca.
我听到她说哥哥
I just hear her say "Brother"?
有什么我应该知道的吗
Something going on I should know about?
伊娃是我同父异母的妹妹
Eva's my half sister.
我最近才知道 说来话长
I just found out recently. It's a whole story.
你应该在我为她
Yeah, one you should've told me
说好话之前就告诉我 卢卡
before I put in a good word for her, Luca.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
只是 整件事太复杂了
It's just, the whole thing is complicated as hell.
我爸根本不知道她的存在
My dad doesn't even know about her.
我们家的人都在特警队干过
And with three generations of Lucas on SWAT,
如果这件事传出去了 那可不得了
if this got out, it'd be a whole big deal.
我只是不想让别人知道这件事
I was just trying to keep it quiet.
我无法想象这件事对你的冲击
I can't imagine what kind of a surprise that was for you.
发生什么了 她好像很生你的气
What's going on? She didn't seem too happy with you.
对 伊娃和我
Yeah, well, you know, Eva and I
最开始关系不怎么样 所以我想
didn't get off to a great start, so I thought
如果能帮她在洛城警局里晋升
if I could help her move up in the LAPD,
说不定我们的关系会缓和一些
it would maybe patch things up between us.
抱歉把你卷了进来 洪都
I'm sorry I got you wrapped up in it, Hondo.
听着 无论如何
Well, listen, for what it's worth,
我和她的上级谈过了
when I spoke to her commander,
他说她在他们部门里表现非常出色
he said that she is a star in their department,
没人妨碍她的晋升
and there is nobody standing in her way.
所以我想她做巡警
So I'm guessing she's working patrol
是因为这是她想要的
because that's the way she wants it.
我只是想照顾好她 就这样
Just trying to look out for her, that's all.
我懂 兄弟
Hey, I get it, man.
听着 我还小的时候
Listen, when we were younger,
我的姐姐温妮在做服务员
my sister Winnie had a waitressing job.
有天晚上她累得半死回到家
She comes home dead tired one night.
她说老板让她在厨房♥工作到很晚
Says the owner made her stay late to work in the kitchen.
我可忍♥不了
Now, that didn't sit right with me at all.
我直接去找了老板
Oh, no, I show up to set this dude straight.
在所有员工面前质问他
I got all up in his face in front of his entire staff.
但事实是温妮主动要求额外的工作
But it turns out Winnie asked for the extra work.
她想在厨房♥工作
She wanted to be in the kitchen
是因为她想多点工作经验
because she was trying to learn the ropes.
她把我骂了一通
And, boy, did she read me the riot act.
但她还是原谅了你 是吧
But she forgave you, right?
在我向她老板道歉后
After I apologized to this dude.
但从那以后 相信我
But from then on, trust me,
我再也不会
I made damn sure never to make
插手温妮的工作
any assumptions about Winnie's business ever again.
所以你觉得我不应该管伊娃
So you think I should back off with Eva?
我知道这很难 卢卡
I know it's hard, Luca,
但没错 给她一些空间吧
but, yeah, give her some space.
过去的四十年时光只靠短短几个月
You ain't gonna make up for the last 40 years
弥补不了的
in just a few months.
你说的对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
谢了
Thank you.
行
Yeah.
感谢你能来 汤姆森先生
Thanks for coming in, Ms. Thomson.
你是艾德里安·斯普拉格
You were Adrian Spragg's therapist
在海洋会馆的治疗师 对吗
at Ocean Vista, correct?
是
I was.
我辞职就是因为他吸毒过量
His overdose is actually the reason I quit working there.
我本以为我可以做些好事
I thought I could do some good,
但是看着那一张张熟悉的面孔一次又一次地回到这里
but it got demoralizing to see the same faces
永远也好不起来 我真的心力交瘁
over and over, never getting any better.
他的死就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
His death was the last straw.
现在看来 不仅仅对你来说是这样
Not just for you, it seems.
艾德里安的哥哥蒂姆正在杀害那些
Adrian's brother Tim is killing people
他觉得要为艾德里安的死负责的人
he holds responsible for Adrian dying.
天呐 太可怕了
Oh, my God. That's horrible.
你认识蒂姆·斯普拉格吗
Did you know Tim Spragg?
只听艾德里安提起过
Only from what Adrian told me.
艾德里安觉得他的家人帮他戒掉毒瘾
Adrian felt a lot of guilt that his addiction
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表