剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Deac, if it was a burglary,
他们就该偷走车道上那辆价值三十万的车
they would've stolen the $300,000 car sitting in the driveway.
车钥匙就在走廊桌子上
The keys were right there on the hallway table.
塞丽娜说凶手在房♥子里找的是她
Now, Serena said he was searching the house for her.
抢劫凶杀专案组查了我们发现的那辆车
Oh, RHD ran a check on that car we found outside.
是用假身份租的 这条线索断了
It was rented with a fake ID, so that's a dead end.
枪手带了手套
And the gunman wore gloves,
所以他们也没能拿到任何有用的指纹
so they weren't able to pull any useful prints.
斯特里特和卢卡正在整理桑切斯拿来的
All right, Street and Luca are combing through the stalker file
有关跟踪狂的文件 应该会有所收获
that Sanchez brought in. That should give us something.
我特警队的朋友正在查这件事
Yeah, my buddies at SWAT are working on it.
我保证 一定把嫌疑人缉拿归案
Now, we'll find the guy, I promise.
塞丽娜很好 毫发未损
Serena's fine, not a scratch on her.
我让一名队员留下来陪她 确保安全
I left one of the guys from my team with her just to be safe.
我想亲自监督警方的调查
Wanted to personally oversee this police investigation.
好的 长官
Okay. Yes, sir.
咱们头 他很焦虑
Boss. He's anxious.
可不能让咱们的女主角发生什么意外
Can't let anything happen to our lead actress.
现在有什么线索吗
So where we at?
有什么进展吗
Made any progress?
虽然不想这么评价桑切斯
Don't want to hand it to Sanchez,
但是他好像已经尽责了
but it seems like he did his due diligence.
这些跟踪者没有一个存在实害危险
None of these stalkers are checking out as legit threats.
是的 我们要不再看看塞丽娜的社交媒体
Yeah. Maybe we should take another look at Serena's social media,
以免有遗漏
see if anything got missed.
我来搜索一番
I'll run a search.
你跟图阿娜谈过带凯莉
Hey, uh, you talk to Tuana about her and Kelly
-搬去圣地亚哥的事了吗 -还没
- moving to San Diego? - No, not yet.
我不知道该怎么说
I'm not sure how to handle it.
我不知道她为什么就不能在这找工作
Look, I don't know why she couldn't apply for a job in L.A.
那边给钱更多或者岗位更好吧
Well, I mean, it might be more money or a better position.
也不远 两个小时车程
And it's only two hours away.
我知道你会想凯莉 你们还是能见上面的
I know you're gonna miss Kelly, but you'll still see her.
问题不在这
Look, it's not that,
我是觉得图阿娜根本就没考虑全面
I just don't think Tuana's thought this through.
你知道把凯莉弄进那所学校
I mean, do you know how hard it was
有多难吗
to get Kelly into that school?
凯莉的表现很棒 结识了很多朋友
And she's doing great. She's made friends,
马上要为学校的戏剧试演
she was gonna audition for the school play.
图阿娜肯定都把这些考虑了
Yeah. Now, I'm sure Tuana weighed all that in.
可能一开始会有些不顺
Look, it might be tough at first,
但是凯莉会适应的
but Kelly's gonna be fine, dude.
又不是把她放在寄养家庭里来回流转
It's not like she's bouncing from foster home to foster home.
但是我觉得
Sure, but if you ask me,
图阿娜这个决定就是个错误
Tuana's still making a huge mistake.
这对凯莉来说是个很大的改变
This is a big change for Kelly.
谁说改变总是多多益善来着
And who says change is always for the best?
原来你介意的是这个 改变
Ah, that's what this is about. Change.
你讨厌改变
You hate change.
胡说什么 我可没有
What are you talking about? That's not true.
卢卡 每周日 你都会在同一家饭馆
Luca, you've been eating the same banh mi sandwich
吃同一款越南三明治
every Sunday from the same place,
在这之前 你先去冲浪 一冲就是20年
after surfing the same break you've been surfing for 20 years.
应该是28年
28 years.
而且 上次我给榨汁机腾地方
Yeah, and you freaked out when I moved the toaster oven
挪动了烤箱 你都快崩溃了
to make way for the blender.
还让我挪回去
You made me move it back.
你不喜欢改变 我猜
You hate change, and I'm just saying,
这也能解释你对凯莉离开的反应
maybe that's what's coloring your reaction to-to Kelly leaving.
我觉得把榨汁机
But the blender was better
放在厨房♥的另外一边更好
on the other side of the kitchen.
我觉得放在冰箱旁边才更合适
It makes more sense if it's next to the fridge.
等你下次做奶昔的时候
Next time you're making a smoothie,
你就知道我说的才是对的
think about how right I am.
跟踪者名单里有什么情况吗
What's happening with that stalker list?
-获取到什么信息了吗 -目前没有
- You get anything from it? - No, nothing so far.
我说吧 你们找错方向了
Told you. You're barking up the wrong tree.
等一下 我好像终于找着地方了
Hold up. Think I might've finally barked up the right tree.
我在社交媒体上
I ran searches on social media
搜索有关塞丽娜的话题
with Serena's name as the hashtag
看是否有人发布一些威胁消息
to see if anyone's posted anything threatening.
有了一条线索
Got a hit.
里欧·史密斯
Leo Smith.
我从来没有留意到他
He was never on my radar.
我又不能监控整个互联网
I can't police the entire Internet.
他所有的推文中都带了塞丽娜的话题
He's been tagging Serena in all his posts,
声称自己是导演
claiming to be a director,
求她来演自己的下一部戏
begging her to star in his next movie.
她没有回应 导致该男子对其有所改观
She didn't respond, so now his opinion of her has changed.
他觉得塞丽娜毫无才华
He's calling her a talentless fill-in-the-blank
不配活着
that deserves to die.
你之前见过嫌疑犯
You got eyes on the suspect earlier.
是他吗
This him?
说不好 我就瞥到一眼
I don't know, I only caught a glimpse
他逃跑时候的样子 可能是吧
when he took off running. Could be.
他有过服役记录
He was in the army,
前妻还申请过对他的限制令
and his ex put a restraining order on him
因为他曾扬言要杀死她和孩子
after he threatened to kill her and their kid.
他现居利塞达
Lives in Reseda now.
我们去会一会这个里欧
Let's pay Leo a visit.
斯特里特 你跟我
Street, you're with me.
-卢卡 继续搜集信息 -收到
- Luca, keep digging. - Okay.
桑切斯你干嘛
Hey, hey, Sanchez?
你要去哪
Where you going?
和你一起走
Uh, with you.
据我所知 你已经不是特警队的人了
Last I checked, you ain't SWAT.
你只是个普通市民
You're a civilian.
斯特里特 我们走
Come on, Street, let's go.
你要跟洪都和斯特里特一起去吗
Hey, you rolling with, uh, Hondo and Street?
是的 你呢
Yeah, you coming with?
洪都让我留在这
No, Hondo wants me to keep looking
寻找其他嫌犯信息 以防里欧那边没进展
for other suspects in case Leo doesn't pan out.
还在想周年纪念礼物吗
You still trying to think up an anniversary gift?
是的 我有很多设想
Yeah. I mean, I got plenty of ideas,
但大部分都以送花开始
but they all seem to start with flowers
以烛光晚餐结束
and end with a candlelit dinner.
有更有创意的想法吗
You got any ideas that are more original?
不太有
Not really.
我约会过一个女人
I mean, I did date this woman once,
达娜 和她过了六周纪念日
Dana, and on our six-week anniversary...
等下 谁交往六星期就要庆祝
Wait, wait. Who celebrates their six-week anniversary?
达娜啊 听我说 我冲浪回到家
Dana. Anyways, I come home from surfing,
看到桌子上有蜡烛
there's candles on the table.
她穿着一袭红裙 脚踏高跟
She's in this red dress, with these high heels.
活像当年的金·贝辛格
I mean, she looks like Kim Basinger back in the day.
牛排正在锅里烤 啤酒已经冰好
She's got steaks searing in the pan, beers on ice,
然后她问我 "我的礼物呢"
and she asks me, "Where's my gift?"
而我只有我的冲浪板
And all I had on me was my surfboard, right?
但是一块漂亮的冲浪板 将近3米
But it was beautiful. It was a nine-foot.
泡桐木手工制♥作♥
Handcrafted from paulownia timber.
我别无选择 只能假装那就是礼物
I had no choice. I had to pretend it was for her.
邦妮讨厌冲浪 大哥
Bonnie hates surfing, dude.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
总之 达娜三周后就跟我分手了
Anyway, Dana broke up with me three weeks later
因为我忘了我们的九星期纪念日
after I forgot our nine-week anniversary.
这个故事的意义在哪 卢卡
What am I supposed to get from this story, Luca?
我只想帮忙 哥们
I'm just trying to help, dude.
我太想念那块冲浪板了
Man, I really miss that board.
洛城警局特警队 开门
LAPD SWAT. Open up.
怎么
What the...
-里欧·史密斯 -是我
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表