剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
已经有点晚了 你不觉得吗
A little late for that, don't you think?
那就花一点点时间 我们谈谈
Let's just take a second and talk about this.
我老大要我们尽快找回这些牛油果
My bosses want these avocados back ASAP.
所以...
So...
改天再谈吧
rain check on that talk.
走
Walk!
快点
Come on.
20D呼叫指挥部 别开枪
20-David to Command, hold your fire.
入口处清出一条路
Clear a path at the entrance.
注意 人♥质♥持有一枚已激活的手榴弹
Be advised, suspect has a hostage with a live grenade.
像是M67
Looks like an M67.
M67有五秒的延迟 对吗
Hey. M67's got a five-second fuse, right?
我有办法了
I got an idea.
达克斯
Hey, Dax?
坚持住 伙计
You hang in there, buddy.
我们会帮你脱身的
We're gonna get you out of this.
达克斯 你是棒球迷吗
Hey, Dax, you a baseball fan?
好了 我现在需要你
All right, I'm gonna need you
紧紧抓住那个球
to keep a nice tight grip on that ball,
就像投手站在投手丘时那样
just like pitchers do on the mound.
-你懂我的意思吗 -别拖时间 赶紧走
- You know what I'm saying? - Quit stallingand move!
22D 我们找到处理手榴弹的地方了
22-David, we got a place to put that grenade.
侧门 垃圾站 十二点钟方向
Side door. Dumpster. 12 o'clock.
26D 当菲利克斯到达走廊尽头时
26-David, as soon as Felix reaches the end of the aisle,
我们会行动
we'll engage.
如果不行 给我们信♥号♥♥
Give us a signal if it's a no-go.
投得漂亮 老大
Nice toss, boss.
你们把那东西再放近一点点就好了
You guys could've put that thing a couple feet closer.
想看看你的快球还行不行
Wanted to make sure you still had that fastball.
宝刀未老呢 伙计
I ain't dead yet, man.
苏美拉 苏美拉
Hey, Xiamara. Xiamara.
我听说你们可能在这里
Hey. I heard you gals might be here.
亚当还好吗
How's Adam?
还行 恢复中
Okay. Recovering.
好的 很抱歉我没来餐车帮忙
Good. I'm sorry i haven't been around to help out.
还有我对危地妈妈餐车好像没有以前那么上心
That I haven't seemed as excited or invested in Guate-Mama's.
我没有什么借口 但是...
I-I don't have a good excuse why. But...
我保证 从现在开始就会不一样
I promise you, it's gonna be different from now on.
怎么不一样
How different?
比如首先...
Well, for starters...
没事吧
Everything okay?
首先
For starters,
利蒂西娅被升职了
Leticia's getting a promotion.
-什么 -升任危地妈妈餐厅总经理
- Come again? - General manager of Guate-Mama's.
如果 如果姑姑没意见的话
If-if-if Tia's okay with that.
我们还会再招一名员工来餐车帮忙
And we're gonna hire another staff member to work the truck,
让你能休息一下
to give you some rest.
我也会更经常来帮忙
I'm gonna be around to help more,
从现在开始
starting right now.
我给咱们今晚预定了一个活动
I booked us an event tonight.
斯蒂迪奥城的餐车周五
Food Truck Fridays. Studio City.
-我很累了... -我知道 我知道
- I'm very tired... - I know, I know, I know.
所以我找了帮手 谭
That's why I brought some help. Yo, Tan.
谭会作为我们的新员工 今晚来帮忙
Tan's gonna be our new staff member, help us out tonight.
我会点单 上菜 和顾客聊天
I'll take orders, serve food, chat up customers,
收垃圾 任何能让你轻松一点的事
take out the trash-- whatever makes your life easier.
利蒂西娅 你可以留下照看亚当
Leticia, you can stay here with Adam. We just need you
你只需要指挥 告诉我们怎么做
to boss us around, tell us what to do.
但更重要的 这周的所有收入
But, more importantly, whatever we make in sales this week,
我们都用来付亚当的医疗费
we're gonna put towards Adam's hospital bill.
谭帮我想起了一开始我为什么
Tan reminded me why I fell in love with Guate-Mama's
爱上了危地妈妈餐厅
in the first place.
你的食物给人幸福感 苏美拉
I mean, your food brings people happiness, Xiamara.
我想把那幸福感传递的越远越好
I want to spread that happiness as far and wide as we can.
你看怎么样
What do you say?
这才是我认识的卢卡
That's the Luca I know.
那我们决定了 是的
Then let's do this! Yes!
咱们一起努力
Let's do this then.
走 去拿你的东西 我们和亚当打个招呼
Come on. Let's grab your things. We'll say hi to Adam.
-我可听到了 垃圾你包了 -行
- I hear you call dibs on trash duty? - Yeah.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
如果是关于杰夫的事
Oh, if it's about Geoff,
妈妈已经谈过了
Mom already talked to me.
是吗 现在到我了
Yeah,well, it's my turn.
和杰夫打架是你先动手的吗
Did you instigate the fight with Geoff today?
知道吗
You know,
说我失望
to say that I am disappointed,
都是说的太轻了
that would be an understatement.
你今天对杰夫做的事情
What you did to Geoff today,
我逮捕的人里不少犯事都比这轻
I have put handcuffs on people for less.
你明白吗 这是恶意袭击 马蒂
Do you understand me? That is assault, Matty.
我们教育你要用语言解决问题 而不是拳头
We raised you to solve your problems with words, not fists.
你到底为什么要这么做
What on earth possessed you to do that?
他说你是个杀人犯
He called you a killer.
杰夫说警♥察♥全都是杀人犯 而你是洛城特警
Geoff said all cops are killers and that, since you're SWAT,
那就是最坏那种杀人犯
you're the worst kind of killer.
我让他别说了
I asked him to stop.
我让他闭嘴 但他就是不肯
I-I told him to shut up, but he wouldn't.
他...
He just...
他一直说你是杀人犯 而且...
He just kept saying that you were a killer and that...
我们的家活该被枪击
we deserved to have our house shot up.
然后等我再反应过来时
Next thing I knew,
就已经骑在他身上 疯狂挥拳了
I was on top of him, throwing punches.
我没想
I didn't mean to...
伤他那么重 我觉得 我就是...
hurt him that badly, I guess. I just...
我就是...想让他住口
I just... wanted him to stop.
你为什么不早点告诉我真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
或者告诉你妈妈
Or your mother?
你对我们说谎
You lied to us.
你让我们以为你才是受害人
You let us believe that you were the victim in all this.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
杰夫说的...
What Geoff said...
是不对的
that wasn't right.
而且...
And...
我很感谢你
I appreciate you...
能站出来维护我
standing up for me.
真的
I do.
但是...
But...
就因为什么人说了什么
just because somebody said something
你不同意的话
that you don't agree with,
不能成为你去伤害他们的理由
it doesn't give you the right to hurt them.
我知道
I know.
我今天都在追捕四个非常残忍♥暴♥力♥的人
I spent the day chasing four very cruel, violent men.
他们伤害了很多人
They caused a lot of suffering.
那我内心有没有想让他们受伤害呢
Now, did part of me want them to suffer in return?
有的 有那么一点
Sure. A little bit.
但是
But...
马太福音里面
...the Gospel of Matthew.
主教导我们
Jesus reminds us...
我们要爱所有人
we got to love everybody.
哪怕是我们的敌人
Even our enemies.
我知道这有时很难做到 不过
And I know that that's gonna be hard sometimes, but...
总是会有人说一些或者做一些
...there's always gonna be someone that says or does
愚蠢或者令人痛恨的事情
something stupid or hateful.
但是一个好人
But a good person...
是不会以暴制暴的
...they don't respond with violence.
你不能让其他人的话
You can't let other people's words
影响自己的行为 马蒂
dictate your own actions, Matty.
对不起 我让你和妈妈失望了
I'm-I'm sorry I let you and Mom down.
还有
And...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表