剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You just keep your eye on the ball, Amber.
跟罗曼说钻石在你手里
You tell Roman you have the diamonds,
让他挑一个地点 然后你就挂断
get him to pick a spot, and then you hang up.
来电呼入
老天 是他
Oh, my God, it's him.
放轻松
Hey, relax.
你准备好了就接起来
Just answer the phone when you're ready.
措辞简单点
Keep it simple.
喂
Hello?
知道吗 我逃出来了
I made it out, you know.
我以为你会一辈子被关在监狱里
I thought you were gonna be locked up forever.
不然我 根本不会拿走你的钻石
Otherwise I, uh, never would have taken your diamonds.
你可以拿回去 它们是你的
You can have them. They're yours.
他的信♥号♥♥在不同信♥号♥♥塔之间跳跃
He's bouncing between cell towers.
会定下来的 就是需要时间
It'll settle. Just need time.
我要知道你不会伤害我 罗曼
I need to know that you're not gonna hurt me, Roman.
多年前 你头也不回地
Years ago, when you quit the club
离开夜♥总♥会♥的时候 你是怎么说的来着
and walked out for good, what'd you say?
你差点弄死我 罗曼
You almost killed me, Roman.
那天晚上 你说了什么
That night, what'd you say?
我说你从没信任过我
I said that you never trusted me.
看看现在 那时我没有信任
See now? I was right not to trust
你这样肮脏的小偷是对的
a dirty thief like you.
我不是小偷
I'm not a thief.
你偷走了我的钻石 小姑娘
You stole my diamonds, little girl.
-你就是小偷 -对不起
- That is exactly what you are. - I'm sorry.
你要是不还给我
I will hunt you to the end of the earth
-我就会追寻你到天涯海角 -我没有钻石 好吗
- if you don't pay me back. - I don't have them, okay?
你被抓之后 我 我去了俱乐部
I-I went to the club after you got caught,
但雪茄盒不在你放的那个地方
but the humidor wasn't where you left it.
警方逼我撒谎 还
The cops made me lie, and...
给我听着 警♥察♥们 我想要回属于我的东西
Listen to me, cops, I want what is mine.
然后我就会回俄♥罗♥斯♥
Then I will go back to Russia.
-忘掉我吧 -你这辈子休想
- Just forget about me. - Not on your life.
我这辈子只会听到这句话两次
I only ever hear that phrase twice.
今天是第一次
First time today.
你是今天早上的那个警♥察♥
You are cop from this morning.
在下哈里森警司 纽约警局
Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD.
你会回到监狱的 罗曼
You're going back to prison, Roman.
这会有多痛苦都取决于你自己
You get to decide how hard you want to make this on yourself.
这会吓到我吗 你这辈子休想
Does this scare me? Not on your life.
跟我预想中加入一流团队的第一天不太一样
Not what I expected my first day in the big leagues.
是啊 这也不是我预想的
Yeah, it's not what I signed up for either.
打算告诉我为什么我们会被派到这里来吗
Gonna tell me why we got sent out here like this?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
好吧 那告诉我你为什么一句话都不跟我说
Okay. Then tell me why you haven't said two words to me?
这么热的天 冰块会很快融化的
This ice will not keep in this heat.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -太棒了
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你想来一块吗
Here, would you like one?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
他在努力达到临赛体重
Oh, he's trying to make fighting weight.
沙滩拳击赛 你知道的
Beach Bouts. Come on, you remember.
长滩警局每年夏天都举办拳击锦标赛
Long Beach PD does a boxing tourney every summer.
第一年 我赢了街仔
First year, I beat Streeter.
第二年反过来
Second year, vice versa.
第三年 他们最后临时加了一个重量级别
Year three, and they add a new weight class last minute,
正好我们两人没被分在一组
but the cutoff is smack-dab between us.
这疯子一周减了十磅
This psycho over here loses ten pounds in one week
就为了跟我打一架
just so he can fight me.
把你打得落花流水
Then I kicked your ass.
不 我记得不是这样
No, not how I remember it.
好吧 谢谢你们能在这里
Well, thank you for being here
当我们的定心丸
and being our peace of mind.
如果有任何需要 我们就在里面收拾
If you need anything, we'll just be inside packing up a few things.
我再去拿几个盒子
I'm just gonna grab a few more boxes.
-你介意吗 -当然不
- Do you mind? - Oh, yeah.
-我马上进来 -好的
- I'll be right in. - Okay.
我能帮你吗
Can I carry that for you?
-那再好不过了 -交给我吧
- Oh, that'd be great. - I got you.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
终于有理由扔掉那个丑东西了
Finally have a reason to get rid of that ugly thing.
如果你摔了它 也不会是什么坏事
Wouldn't be the worst thing if you dropped it.
所以你收拾东西是要去别的地方吗
So you're packing up as in relocating?
我一直想卖♥♥掉这个地方
I've considered selling the place for a while,
但我一直没下定决心整理李的东西
but I never had the heart to go through Lee's things.
不过今天过后 是时候放下过去了
After today, though, it's time to move on.
-是啊 -我今早看见你在外面
- Yeah. - You know, I-I saw you out there this morning.
向我解释你是如何在那等疯狂之后
Explain to me how you keep doing your job
还坚持工作的
after insanity like that.
是啊 我的常规答案是
Well, the answer I usually give is,
我们受过专业训练
we go through a lot of training.
但真♥相♥是 这很难
But the truth is, it's tough.
你懂的 它如影随形
You know, it stays with you.
我对你丈夫的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm sorry for what happened to your husband.
谢谢 我...
Thanks. I, uh...
我想把李埋在这外面
I wanted to bury Lee out here.
他很喜欢这里
You know, he really loved this place.
与他的兄弟们一起骑越野车和摩托车
Racing dirt bikes and motorcycles with his buddies.
我发誓我有时晚上还能听见他们的声音
I swear I can still hear 'em at night sometimes.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind my asking,
他怎么会为罗曼开车
how'd he end up driving for Roman?
他需要工作 只有罗曼愿意雇他
He needed the work, and Roman was the only one offering.
他一开始并不知道他们是在干违法的事
You know, he didn't know about the criminal stuff at first,
但当尼娅找他做线人时
but once Nia approached him about being an informant,
他没有退缩
he didn't flinch.
他一直知道什么是该做的
He always knew the right thing to do.
罗曼让你所经历的一切 太过于残酷了
What Roman put you through, that's beyond cruel.
你值得知道真♥相♥
You deserve to have answers.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是觉得很蠢
I just feel so stupid.
我早该想到 他压根就没准备
You know, I should have known that he had no intention
交出李的遗体
of giving over Lee's remains.
你知道那句老话吗
You know that saying?
认清一个人 眼见为实 耳听为虚
When people show you who they are, believe them.
当罗曼打给安珀时 他的一次性手♥机♥在谷区
When Roman called Amber, his burner phone pinged
定位到了两个信♥号♥♥塔
two different cell towers in the Valley.
看上去他去西北方了
Seemed like he was headed northwest.
所以我们有方向 但没有目的地
So we got a direction but not a destination.
总比什么都没有强
That's better than nothing.
或许如果我们能弄清 是谁偷了罗曼的钻石
Maybe if we could figure out who really stole Roman's diamonds.
那我们就能怎样 把它们当作诱饵
Then we could, what, use 'em as bait?
我觉得罗曼不会上钩第二次
I mean, I doubt Roman's gonna fall for that again.
看这个
Check it out.
李·科布的语♥音♥文件 他是罗曼的司机
Lee Cobb audio files. That's Roman's driver.
这些一定是他作为线人时的录音
These must be the recordings he made working as an informant.
放来听听
Pop it in.
我叫李·科布
My name is Lee Cobb.
我是阿列克谢·罗曼的司机
I'm a driver for Alexei Roman.
今天是2016年7月16日 星期六
Today is Saturday, July 16, 2016.
-罗曼杀死他的两天前 -今天下午
- Two days before Roman killed him. - This afternoon,
我开始犹豫要不要告发罗曼这样的人
I started having second thoughts about ratting on a guy like Roman.
我觉得如果我能和奥德特逃走
I thought it might be better if me and Odette run off,
重新开始会更好 所以我拿走了他的冰
start fresh, so I took his ice.
这是个愚蠢的决定 我要把它们还回去
It was a stupid move, I'm gonna put 'em back.
希望有人知道
Wanted someone to know.
冰指的是钻石
Ice as in diamonds.
检察官当时甚至不知道钻石的存在
The D.A. Didn't even know about the diamonds at the time,
所以可能被忽视了
so it probably got overlooked.
你觉得李把它们藏哪了
Where do you think Lee stashed them?
我是斯特里特 有事请留言
It's Street, leave a message.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表