剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
洪都 走吧
Hondo, let's go.
走吧 这样问不出来什么的
Come on. This isn't accomplishing anything.
-找到什么有用的了吗 -好像
- Anything useful? - Maybe.
我一直在看昨晚的证据日志
I've been going through the evidence logs from last night
还有今早的突袭 我发现了这个
and this morning's raids, and I just found this.
这个存储器被警♥察♥当证据拍了下来
This thumb drive was photographed
是今早在藏匿屋发现的
and logged in at the stash house this morning,
但是我在证据柜里没找到
but it never made it to the evidence locker.
法医也没在车祸现场的碎片中
Okay, Forensics didn't find it in the debris at the crash site
或者里奥斯的车里找到
or in Rios' car.
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how it fits,
但是它应该是解决问题的一环
but it could be another piece of the puzzle.
行 我再派一队人去检查一下车
All right, I'll send a team to double check the car.
斯特里特和鲍威尔去网络犯罪科了
Street and Powell are headed over to Cyber now.
提醒他们一下 问问这个存储器的事
Give them the heads up to ask about this drive.
好的 指挥官 等一下
Yes, sir. Uh, Commander, wait.
如果你有什么想倾诉的
If there's ever anything that you need to talk about,
我会一直在的
I just want you to know I'm here.
行 很高兴听到你这么说 卢卡
All right, well, that's good to know, Luca.
-我会记住的 -我是认真的
- I'll-I'll keep that in mind. - I mean it, sir.
-任何事都行 -好的
- Anything. - All right.
不好意思 卢卡 我得走了
I-I'm sorry, Luca. Excuse me.
洪都 等一下
Hey, Hondo, hold up.
我刚接到副市长办公室打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the deputy mayor's office.
你在公园里威胁汉克·圣约翰
Did you threaten Hank St. John in the park?
没有 我正在追查线索
No, sir. I was chasing a lead.
貌似市议员埃利斯·莱特并不这么觉得
Well, it didn't look that way to City Councilman Ellis Wright,
他和总督察以及副市长
and he's got strong ties both
关系都很好
with the deputy mayor and the I.G.
长官 你是在斥责我吗
Sir, you're gonna slap my wrist?
里奥斯还下落不明
Now? With Rios out there?
我当然是站在你这边的
I'm on your side here.
我们都希望里奥斯能平安回家 好吗
We all want Rios to be brought home safely, all right?
我就是提醒你 放聪明一点
I'm just reminding you to be smart about this.
你这样没有任何证据就揪着圣人不放 会...
You keep going after Saint without any proof, then...
会怎么样 杀了里奥斯
Then what? He'll kill Rios?
长官 反正等想要的东西一到手
Sir, he's gonna do that anyway
他就会这么做的
as soon as he gets what he wants.
里奥斯夫人
Mrs. Rios.
什么
What?
我是希克斯指挥官
I'm Commander Hicks.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请你跟我来
If you come with me, I'll...
我跟你解释一下发生了什么
I'll explain to you what's going on.
好吗 这边来
Okay? Come on. Come with me.
我们今早打过电♥话♥
We called earlier.
帮派毒品科昨晚带回来一台电脑
GND brought in a laptop last night.
-是在一场毒品突袭中截获的 -是的
- It was seized in a drug raid. - Yeah.
你们是20小队的吧
You must be from 20-Squad.
是我负责破解它的
I was the one who processed it when it came in.
安全密♥码♥很复杂
Pretty heavy security mods.
实体隔离
Air-gapped.
也没有无线网络
No wireless connection.
只能看到原数据 但是量很大
Could only see metadata, but it's huge.
14兆兆字节 全是加密的
14 terabytes, all highly encrypted.
你还没法破解上面的信息
You still haven't been able to figure out what's on it?
如果光靠咖啡和意志力就能成事的话
If coffee and will power were enough,
几个小时之前我就破解开了
I would have cracked it hours ago.
我们把所有洛城警局
But we could throw every
现有的解密算法都试了一遍
decryption algorithm the LAPD has at it,
还是解不开
and still probably not get in.
它需要特定的密钥
It requires a specific key.
应该是装在闪存盘上的
Probably stored on a flash drive.
类似这个吗
Something... like this?
正是 早知道在你这就没事了
Exactly. Wish I'd known you had it.
昨晚就不用熬通宵了
Might've actually gotten some sleep last night.
一定是里奥斯今早打给洪都的原因
Must be what Rios called Hondo about this morning.
等等 里奥斯警探
Wait. Detective Rios?
他几小时前打来电♥话♥
He called a couple hours ago,
说在来的路上 但一直没出现
said he was on his way over. Never showed.
里奥斯肯定是一个人来送闪盘
Rios must have been bringing the flash drive here himself,
但在路上遭到了伏击
only he got ambushed on the way.
我的天
Oh, my God.
光有闪存盘没用
That flash drive is only half the equation.
笔记本电脑在这里
The laptop is here.
我们得立刻把电脑转移到特警总部妥善保管
We need to move the laptop to SWAT HQ for safekeeping now.
只要签个字 保证监管链完整就行了
As long as you sign it out to maintain chain of custody.
很快的
Just let me...
等等 这不可能
Wait. This can't be right.
一分钟前刚刚签到借出
It was checked out a minute ago.
在哪里
Which way?
证物室在那边
Evidence room is down there.
储藏室
有没有人借走一台电脑
Hey, someone just checked out a laptop?
有
Uh, yeah.
-他就在那儿 -站住
- He's right there. - Hey! Stop right there!
不许动
Do not move!
-举起手来 -举手
- Hands where we can see 'em! - Hands up!
-你不明白 -快点
- You don't understand. - Right now!
-我掩护 -我得把电脑带走
- I'll cover. - I got to get this laptop out of here.
手放在背后 靠在车上
Hands behind your back. Up against the vehicle.
-快点 -他们会杀了他的
- Now! - They're gonna kill him.
没时间了
There's no time.
再不放我走 他们会杀了我爸的
They're going to kill my dad if you don't let me go!
查理·里奥斯
Charlie Rios?
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你的猪头爸爸拿走了一台
Your pig father took a computer
不属于他的电脑
that doesn't belong to him.
你得把它找回来
You're going to get it back.
你♥爸♥爸能不能活就看它了
Your daddy's life depends on it.
我们在查理的手♥机♥上发现了这个
We found this on Charlie's phone.
他们把这发给里奥斯的儿子查理了
They sent that to Rios' son, Charlie?
可怜的孩子 只是想救他爸爸
Poor kid was just trying to save his dad.
一台电脑换他父亲的命
A laptop for his father's life.
查理都快撑不住了 我理解他
Charlie could barely hold it together. I feel for him.
天呐
Oh, geez.
告诉我 我们有线索了
Tell me we got something to go on.
我们试过追踪打给查理·里奥斯的手♥机♥
We tried to track the phone used to contact Charlie Rios,
但那是一次性手♥机♥ 信♥号♥♥没了
but it's a burner. Signal's gone dead.
查理不知道闪存盘可能在哪里
Charlie had no idea where the flash drive might be.
最后一次看到 是今早突袭时
Last time he saw it was at the raid this morning.
-所以我们回到原点了 -也许不是
- So we're back to square one? - Maybe not.
就从最后开始放
Play it again just from the end.
暂停 放大那个盒子
Freeze. Zoom in on that box.
锐化处理
Now sharpen it.
这是什么
So what am I looking at?
我认识那个标志
I know that logo.
那是雷蒙特·哈里斯的公♥司♥
That's Raymont Harris' company.
这意味着我正式离开军械库了吗
Does this mean I'm officially out of the armory now?
-抱歉 任务还是得全部完成 -拜托
- Sorry. You got to do the full assignment. - Come on.
如果不是我 里奥斯和电脑早就不见了
Rios and the laptop would be long gone if not for me.
你想要我表扬你吗 好的 干得漂亮
You want a pat on the back? Fine. Nice work.
好好待在军械库吧
You're still on armory duty.
这对你有什么好处
What's in this for you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
时不时问询我的情况 暂停我出警
All the check-ins, the hovering,
安排我去军械库 你为什么这么做
the getting me armory duty. Why are you doing this?
因为我曾经差点就失去了特警队的位置
Because I almost blew my shot with SWAT once,
我希望你能留下来
and I would like to see you stick around.
-你是个好警♥察♥ -没错
- You're a good cop. - Exactly.
我是个好警♥察♥ 所以不需要导师
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表