剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I knew I had to find a way out for us.
所以 当我表妹发现她怀孕了之后
So when our cousin found out she was having a baby,
我想着这是我们三个离开的好机会
I thought now's a good chance for us three to get away.
所以你今天早上
That explains the suitcase
在帮她打包行李箱
you were helping her pack this morning.
我姑妈在俄亥俄州
We got an aunt in Ohio who rents
她在车♥库♥楼上租了一间两居室
a two-bedroom above her garage.
她说便宜租给我们
Said she'd rent it to us cheap.
为什么今天离开
Why were you leaving today?
-你怎么知道黑帮今天来 -我要是说了
- How'd you know the cartel was coming? - If I tell you,
你能为小个子说几句话吗
will you put a word in for Shorty?
-再对穆里尔实行拘留保护 -听着
- Get Muriel in protective custody? - I'll tell you what.
你说你知道的事
You tell us what you know,
我们就亲自去接穆里尔
and we'll go pick up Muriel ourselves.
至于小个子 我们只能保证
As for Shorty, we can only promise
我们会帮他和调查局谈 我们会尽力的
that we'll talk to the Feds on his behalf. I mean, we'll try.
几个月之前 有个家伙找到小个子
A few months back, this vato rolls up on Shorty.
他说自己为南方一个叫Z的人工作
Said he works for some man down south named Z.
还告诉小个子他听说我们做事很靠谱
Told Shorty he heard our set has a rep for keeping things tight,
而Z需要在洛杉矶找个合伙人
and Z needs a partner here in L.A.
小个子拒绝了他
Shorty turned him down.
我们知道Z就是扎摩拉
We knew Z meant Zamora.
我们不想跟贩毒集团有任何牵扯
Didn't want nothing to do with no cartel.
不久 扎摩拉集团跟九人帮敲定了协议
A while later, the Zamora cartel and Los Nueves struck a deal.
九人帮和贩毒集团之间的关系
The relationship between Los Nueves and the cartel
-是什么时候变差的 -上周
- when'd it go sour? - Last week.
九人帮送了一卡车钱到墨西哥
Los Nueves sent a truck full of cash to Mexico
支付购买♥♥贩毒集团产品的钱
to pay the cartel for the product they had sold.
但运钱的车在洛杉矶城外遭袭
But... the truck got hit outside of L.A.
三百万就这么没了
Three million gone, just like that.
这也解释了为什么九人帮大肆搜刮现金
So that's why Los Nueves had been scrambling for cash.
他们欠贩毒集团三百万
They're in debt three million to the cartel.
贩毒集团迟早要来收钱
Which means the cartel's gonna be coming to collect.
所以我们不得不将穆里尔带离
We knew we had to get Muriel outta there.
你觉得谁会是袭击者呢
Do you have any idea who hit the truck?
我知道
Yeah.
你们缉毒局的人
Your boys at the DEA.
我以为你能早点来 博伊尔
I expected you earlier, Boyle.
我要向我的领导汇报情况
I needed to debrief my bosses.
-今早收获颇丰 -可不是
- Quite the haul this morning. - Oh, I'll say.
我们收缴了53支枪♥械♥
We confiscated 53 firearms.
有Ak-47 ar-15和六把短筒散♥弹♥枪♥
Ak-47s, ar-15s, six sawed-off shotguns,
两把冲♥锋♥枪♥还有一把大砍刀
two submachine guns, and a machete to boot.
更别提我们还抓获了十几名毒贩
And not to mention a dozen or so drug dealers we got off the streets.
你跟我们说 他们就是一群小混混
You told us this was a crew of common hustlers.
这么庞大的军♥火♥储备
With an arsenal like that,
我们的队员很可能会送命于此
my officers could've been walking into a deathtrap.
如果你知道这个帮派与贩毒集团有勾结
If you knew this gang was cartel-affiliated,
为什么不告诉特警队
why was SWAT kept in the dark?
因为我们压根什么也不清楚 仅仅是猜测
Because we didn't know anything. We had a suspicion.
真的吗
Is that so?
就我了解来看 缉毒局可是知道的不少
Because the way we heard it, the DEA knew quite a bit.
至少你们知道截停九人帮的卡车
At least they knew enough to stop a Nueve-operated truck
车里装着三百万现金
on the I-5 carrying a cash load of $3 million.
对 我们觉得没有人知道
Yeah, we didn't think anyone knew that
车和司机都被我们扣下了
we had the truck and driver in custody.
这也是为什么我们没告知特警
And that is why we couldn't keep SWAT in the loop.
我们不想走漏风声
We wanted to keep the circle tight.
但是风声还是走漏了不是吗 马克
Well, you didn't keep it tight enough, Mack.
是的 不过说实话 我也只是
Yeah, well, to be honest, I was just following orders
受命差遣罢了
that came down from on-high.
你会喜欢司法部的 他们也是对上级唯命是从
You got to love the DOJ, always so respectful of their superiors.
当然...
Yeah, you know...
-不 马克 你知道... -别吵了
- No, Mack, you know... - Hold up, hold up.
你还有很多没说
There's more you ain't sayin'.
之所以缉毒局决定给九人帮施压
The reason the DEA chose to put the squeeze on Los Nueves
扣押他们的钱
and take their money.
就是想着把乌兰·扎摩拉引到洛城
You were hoping to force Ulan Zamora to L.A.
他读的是哪所学校
Where'd he go to school?
我就读的地方教会了我
A place that teaches you
当你逼迫暴♥力♥分子行动时
when you force a violent person to act,
会伤及无辜
innocent folks can get caught in the crossfire.
乌兰·扎摩拉值得为此冒险
Ulan Zamora is worth the risk.
众所周知 他比他父亲还凶残
Now, by all accounts, he is worse than his father.
只要跟他有过节的 他会屠♥杀♥对方全家
Whoever crosses him, he has their families murdered.
把孕妇 孩子大卸八块 丢进酸里溶解
Expectant mothers, kids hacked to pieces, put in acid.
暴虐至极
He's a first-rate sadist.
我的领导希望能把他的事业扼杀在萌芽之中
Now, my bosses, they want to nip his career in the bud
以防日后他变本加厉
before he ever gets a grip on power.
乌兰出现在了洛城
Ulan pops up in L.A.,
我们就有机会把他拿下
we finally got a shot at him.
那一定很值得你骄傲吧
And you get a nice little feather in your cap.
你不会吗 长官
We all will, Sergeant.
斯特里特 怎么了
Yeah, what's up, Street?
我们正在去医院的路上
We were headed to the hospital
接马科斯的妹妹穆里尔
to pick up Marcos's cousin Muriel,
但保护她的巡逻警♥察♥刚通知我们
but the patrol cop assigned to protect her
她不见了
just told us she's missing.
-就像消失了一样 -她被绑♥架♥了吗
- Somehow she vanished. - She get abducted?
还不确定
Not sure.
警♥察♥说她去洗手间
The officer said Muriel went to the ladies' room.
20分钟后 他进去查看
20 minutes later, he went to check on her,
她就不见了
and she was gone.
请注意 第一河岸银行发生持枪抢劫
All units. Armed robbery at First River Bank,
佛蒙特521号♥ 临近小队 请援助
521 Vermont. First unit on scene, please advise.
离这半英里 是九人帮的地盘
That's half a mile from here. That's Nueves' territory.
22D报告 我和26D在一起 前往银行
22-David, I'm with 26-David, responding to the bank.
等一下22D
Hold on, 22-David.
刚获悉 嫌疑人已驾驶灰色轿车逃离银行
We just got word the suspect has fled the bank in a gray sedan.
经理把定♥位♥器♥连同现金一起放进了袋子
The manager slipped a GPS tracker in the bag with the cash.
能上传它的数据吗 调度中心
Can you upload its signal, Dispatch?
刚上传
We just did.
嫌疑人在梅森大道向西行驶
It appears the suspect's moving westbound on Mason.
你们该换道了
You guys need to change course.
马上 左边 左边
Already on it. Left here. Left, left, left, left.
现在他们往哪里走
Okay, where's the tracker now?
亚瑟大道 在立交桥上面 等一下
Arthur Avenue, on the overpass. Hang on.
-他们好像停下了 -一会给你回电♥话♥ 洪都
- Looks like they stopped. - Call you back, Hondo.
小心点
Be careful.
他们肯定把定♥位♥器♥扔了
They must have ditched the tracker.
-肯定就扔在这附近了 -没错
- It'd be around here somewhere. - Yeah.
在桥下
Under the bridge.
我们知道还远远不够 但请再宽限几天
We know it's not enough. Give us time.
别伤害任何人
Don't hurt anyone else.
钱不够
别别 别杀我的孩子
Please, please, not my baby, no.
-一箭双雕 -不不不
- Two for the price of one. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapons!
还有气儿
He's still with us.
死亡
No.
穆里尔 穆里尔
Muriel. Muriel.
来 没事了
Come on. It's okay.
如果他们拿不到钱 我们都有危险 明白吗
If we don't get them their money, we're all in danger, okay?
他们会杀了我们的家人
They're going to kill our families.
带你去个安全的地方 好吗
Let's get you someplace safe, okay?
有什么新消息
What's the latest?
如果扎摩拉集团的目标是家人
If the Zamora cartel's targeting families,
我们需要联♥系♥每一个记录在案的九人帮的亲属
we need to contact every relative of Los Nueves we can trace,
但那有好几百人
but it's hundreds of people.
不能护所有人周全
Can't protect them all.
那个受伤的杀手
Hey, our injured sicario,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表