剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你有些挺露骨的观点 但是...
and you got some pretty hard-core views, but...
可没有和爱国主义相悖的东西
nothing that doesn't fall under the banner of patriotism.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
但这个
But this?
拜托
Come on.
你不会认同这个吧
You can't be okay with this.
即便我想帮忙
Even if I wanted to help,
我只跟麦卡布打过交道
I've only ever dealt with McCabe.
我压根不了解瓦格纳
I don't know anything about Varner.
你偷的那个盒子里有什么
What was in the box you stole?
麦卡布没提过
McCabe never said.
离开银行后 你准备把它带去哪
Where were you gonna deliver it after you left the bank?
我不知道地址
I don't know the location.
我只知道需要运送盒子
Only that we were supposed to deliver the box
之后会有辆武装车等着我们
and the armored vehicle somewhere later today.
盒子和我们的车
The box and our vehicle.
麦卡布没丢掉车吗
So, McCabe didn't ditch it?
毕竟那辆车并不隐蔽
I mean, that vehicle isn't subtle.
你是怎么躲过我们的通缉令的
How did you manage to duck our BOLO all day?
半挂牵引车
Semitruck.
我们用一辆18轮卡车牵着它行动
We moved it around in the back of an 18-wheeler.
那我们该在哪里找到这辆18轮卡车
So, where exactly do we find this 18-wheeler of yours?
无法相信瓦斯奎兹居然还在这里
Can't believe Vasquez is still here,
希克斯居然没把她赶出去
that Hicks didn't toss her out.
如果不是她挡道
Betty'd be parked
贝蒂现在就该在停车场了
in the motor pool right now if she hadn't got in my way.
我希望能有好消息告诉你 但并没有
I wish I could say I had better news for you, but I don't.
我们认为麦卡布的老板想要...
We think the guy McCabe's working for...
他计划将黑色贝蒂用于炸♥弹♥袭击
he's planning to use Black Betty in some kind of bombing attack.
听着 你们可以不停地安慰我
Look, you all can tell me a hundred times
贝蒂被偷走不是我的错
that Betty being taken wasn't my fault.
但如果这样的事真的发生了
But if something like that happens,
我是不可能原谅自己的
no way I'll ever forgive myself.
你知道 当我开始评估特警队新兵时
You know, when I started evaluating SWAT recruits,
我拿到了每个人的评分表
I got everyone's scores on file,
包括我父亲和我爷爷的
including my dad and my grandfather's.
我需要知道我的评价是什么样的
I needed to know how I measured up.
我只有一个指标得分超过了他俩
There was exactly one metric where I outscored both of them.
让我猜猜 驾驶技术
Let me guess-- driving proficiency.
这也正是我需要坐在驾驶座的原因
Which is why I need to be behind the wheel.
这是唯一一件 我不会辜负家族名声的事情
It's the only way that I know I'm doing right by the Luca name.
我的归属
It's where I belong.
-我想这就是我的专长 你懂吗 我... -伙计
- I guess it's just my thing, you know? I... - Dude.
你教会了我很多
You have taught me so much
关于如何胜任这份工作
about how to do this job the right way.
但事实上 那些都与驾驶无关
And literally none of it has been about driving.
不仅仅是怎样做
Not just how we do this job
还有为何做
but why.
你是队伍的中心 卢卡
You're the heart of this team, Luca,
不仅仅是驾驶员
not its wheelman.
不仅仅是它的驾驶员
Not just its wheelman.
空中17队锁定了一辆半挂牵引车
Hey. Air 17's tracking a semitrailer
我们认为贝蒂在上面
we think is carrying Betty,
意味着麦卡布也会去碰面
which means McCabe's on his way to the meet.
-五分钟内出发 -去把它接回家
- We're rolling - in five. - Let's go get her back.
还用你说
Way ahead of you.
看看那个
Look at that.
你没有吹牛
You were not exaggerating.
你说的东西它能装得了
She'll carry the payload you described.
我建议你暂时不要上路
I'd recommend you stay off the roads for a while.
是啊 我没打算带它去兜风
Yeah, I don't plan on taking it for a joyride.
警♥察♥可以捡剩下的东西
The police can collect what's left.
你带盒子了吗
You have the box?
货物应该没有受到影响吧
I assume the cargo is undisturbed.
我没想错吧
Is that what I think it is?
你让我运的是黄饼铀 却不告诉我
You had me moving yellowcake uranium, and you didn't tell me?
它在现阶段是无害的
It's quite harmless at this stage.
它现在的辐射量
It's only half the cosmic radiation you get
只有你坐飞机时宇宙辐射的一半
from a commercial flight.
等我把它研磨好
Once I complete the milling process
装进我的炸♥弹♥内...
and rig it to my explosives...
就完全不一样了
different story.
将爆发出巨大的威力
The devastation will be substantial.
记住 你说过会提前预警我
Just remember, you said you'd give me warning,
让我和兄弟们避开相应区域
so me and my guys are not in the area.
我们准备好了会告诉你的
I'll tell you when we're ready,
但如果是我 今晚就不会去市中心了
but I would avoid downtown tonight.
好 咱们装货
Okay, let's load it up.
杀了他们
Kill them.
洛城警局 立刻把手中武器扔到地上
LAPD! Drop your weapons on the ground now!
是他 是瓦尔纳
That's him! That's Varner!
20D报告指挥部 古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳在现场
20-David to Command. Gustaf Varner is on-site.
上
Move.
放下枪 你来不及开枪的
Drop the gun! You're not gonna make it!
绕过去
Go around.
撤退
Get back!
我们得走了
We need to go.
掩护我们
Cover us!
上 上
Move up, move up!
22D报告 瓦尔纳正走向贝蒂
22-David, Varner's going for Betty!
不能让他发动引擎
Can't let him start that engine.
不许动 手从武器上移开
Don't move! Hands off the weapon.
脸向下趴下
On your stomach.
带我们走
Get us out of here.
不许动
Don't move!
手抱头
Hands behind your head.
把手伸过来
Give me your hands.
30D报告 第二名嫌疑人已被捕
30-David, second suspect in custody.
20队 找好掩护
20-Squad, get to cover.
贝蒂已经开始移♥动♥
Betty is on the move.
20D报告指挥部 瓦尔纳
20-David to Command. Varner is
在黑贝蒂里
inside Black Betty.
它即将冲破警戒线
We're about to lose control of the perimeter.
需要支援 设置路障
We need backup to create roadblocks!
不能让瓦尔纳逃走
We can't let Varner get away!
贝蒂会直接冲过路障的
Betty will rip right through 'em.
卢卡 要走了
Luca, we got to move!
-找好掩护 -什么
- Get to cover! - What?
我来做个了结
I'm ending this.
-装甲非常厚 伙计 -穿甲弹就没问题了
- The armor's too thick, man. - Not for armor-piercing bullets.
对不起了 贝蒂
Sorry about this, Betty.
瓦斯奎兹 行动 上 上
Vasquez, move, move! Move in!
趴在地上
On the ground!
联邦探员 你被捕了
Federal agent. You are under arrest.
你完了 麦卡布
You're done, McCabe.
20D报告
20-David,
嫌犯已被逮捕 我们无需支援
suspect's in custody, we are Code 4.
贝蒂安全了
Betty is secure.
希克斯指挥官 我要走了
Commander Hicks, I'm headed out.
今天可真热闹
It was quite a day.
确实有点跌宕起伏
It had its ups and its downs, that's for sure.
对
Yeah.
刚接到局长电♥话♥
I just got off a call with the chief.
看起来 调查局
It seems that the, uh, Bureau
将古斯塔夫·瓦尔纳被捕归功于洛城警局
is crediting Gustaf Varner's arrest to the LAPD
然后"不承认也不否认"联邦调查局的参与
and will "Not confirm or deny" any FBI involvement.
真是意外
What do you know?
我猜 他们终于肯看我的报告了
I guess, for once, they bothered to read my report.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表