剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Let me know when he arrives.
卢卡
Luca...
好了
All right.
你怎么了
What's going on, man?
没什么 挺好的
Nothing, all right? Never better, man.
兄弟 我们住在一起
Dude, we share a house together.
我知道你这表情就是有事了
I know your snore pattern.
来吧 告诉我
Come on, cough it up.
伊娃想见我爸
Eva wants to meet my father.
她听说我爸心脏病发作
She heard that he had a heart attack,
把她吓惨了
freaked her out a little bit.
现在她希望我能向我爸介绍她
Now she wants me to make an introduction.
-这不好吗 -当然不好
- Okay. And that's bad? - Hell yeah, it's bad.
这可能会毁掉一切 万一
It could blow everything up. I mean, what if...?
我妈要是知道了
How's my mom gonna react
我爸和其他女人有过一腿怎么办
when she finds out that my dad had an affair?
懂吗 她会崩溃的
Okay? She's gonna be crushed.
我不能这么毁掉他们的婚姻
I can't just destroy their marriage just like that,
至少现在不行
especially not now.
你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我是说 你知道
I mean, you had to know
这是迟早的事 对吧
this was coming sooner or later, right?
我不知道 我不能一直躲着我的家人
I don't know. I can't just keep avoiding my folks,
但我做不到直视他们的双眼
but I can barely look 'em in the eyes
向他们坦白
knowing what I know.
我感觉怎么做都不好 兄弟
It's like lose-lose, no matter what, bro.
听着
Yeah. Look,
我知道失去父母
I know what it is to lose your parents
脑袋一团乱麻是什么感觉
and to not have any answers.
如果我是你♥爸♥ 如果我外面还有个孩子
And if I was your dad, I think I'd want to know
我觉得我会想知道
if I had a kid out there.
我觉得 你因为害怕之后可能会发生的事
The way I see it, you're robbing 'em both of an opportunity
而夺去了他们俩人之间的一个机会
'cause you're afraid of what might happen.
凯文·格雷森来了
Kevin Grayson's here.
好 别让他等着了
Okay. Let's not keep him waiting.
不敢相信他们杀了马蒂亚斯
I can't believe they got Matias.
我敢打赌那个家伙肯定狠狠干了一架
I bet that son of a bitch put up a hell of a fight.
这些人还在逃
Look, these guys are still on the loose.
我们真的很需要你的帮助
We could really use your help.
你们不是在我公♥寓♥里把他们都击毙了
I thought you took care of 'em pretty well at my apartment.
是 那只有两个人
Yeah. That was only two.
他们还有三个人在外面
There's still three more of them out there.
我们觉得这是对
We think this is about revenge
安珀卡斯公♥司♥那次摧毁了BDM的任务的报复行为
for the Ambercaz mission that took down B.D.M.
在你公♥寓♥的那个杀手
The hit men at your apartment--
他们手上有一份你小队里五个人的
they had a list with the names and addresses
姓名和住址
of the five men in your unit.
关键是 名单上有第六个人 但是被涂黑了
The problem is, there was a sixth name on the list, but it was redacted.
你知道会是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that may be?
我可能知道 马蒂亚斯在BDM基地内部有个线人
I might. I mean, Matias had a contact inside the B.D.M. compound,
给我们提供情报
someone serving us intel.
没有这些情报 我们就不可能攻破他们
We wouldn't have breached without it.
如果这是报复 应该是他们
If this is about revenge, it'd be them.
-知道名字吗 -不知道 只有马蒂亚斯自己知道
- Do you have a name? - No. Matias kept that to himself.
不过我记得有个女人和她的女儿
But I do remember a woman and her daughter.
她们搭我们的飞机回了美国
They hitched a ride with us on our flight back to the States.
孩子病得很重
Kid was pretty sick,
需要吸氧
needed oxygen.
一路上 马蒂亚斯都把她抱在怀里
Matias actually held her the whole way home.
你觉得马蒂亚斯一直和她们有联♥系♥
You think Matias kept in contact?
我觉得很有可能
I wouldn't doubt it.
他不是那种丢下一个女人
He wasn't the type to let a woman
和一个生病的孩子在洛杉矶这样的城市里自生自灭的人
and a sick child get swallowed up in a city like L.A.
我敢肯定他在密切关心着她们
I'm sure he kept tabs on them.
好
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 你有空吗
Hey, babe. You got a minute?
还真有
Actually, I do.
你说要我慢下来 可能真的挺有用
You might be onto something with this slowing-down business.
瞧 我时不时就能得到一些好想法
See, I got me some good ideas here and there.
我想问你我爸的事
Look, I want to ask you something about my father.
你跟他聊过没
Have you talked to him yet?
今早的事我到现在都还很困惑
I'm still confused by that whole thing this morning.
我跟他聊过了 但我没问出个所以然来
Yeah, I talked to him, but I didn't get any kind of answer.
不过后来 希克斯指挥官说了些
But then, something Commander Hicks said
关于想建个树屋的话勾起了我的回忆
about trying to build a treehouse jogged my memory.
-什么意思 -宝贝 你还记不记得
- What do you mean? - Baby, do you remember seeing
我们在收拾东西拿去捐的时候
an old wooden dollhouse among the things
看到了一个旧的木头做的玩偶房♥
that we packed for donation?
我记得有个木头做的城♥堡♥之类的东西
I remember a wooden castle kind of thing.
宝贝 它一开始是个玩偶屋
Baby, it started life as a dollhouse.
我姐姐温妮小时候我爸给她做的
My Pops built it for my sister Winnie when she was just a kid,
花了他好几个月才做好
and it took him months.
后来 她长大了 不玩了
And then, when she outgrew it,
他就改成了一个城♥堡♥送给我
he repurposed it into a castle for me,
他还让我选涂成什么颜色
even let me pick the paint.
我给它起名叫"国王城♥堡♥"
I called it "King Castle."
所以现在 我们的宝宝要出生了...
So now, with the baby on the way...
他可能想再把它改造一下送给她
He was probably planning to repurpose it again for her.
所以这个东西很重要
That's why it was so important,
这么多年在阁楼里无人问津
sitting in the attic all these years,
还被我扔掉了
and I just threw it away.
我相信你好好跟他谈谈
I'm sure if you talk to him,
他会理解你不是故意的
he'll understand you didn't mean any harm.
尼歇尔 我不知道 我对他态度很不好
Niche, I don't know. I was pretty rough on him.
他只是想为我们的孩子做点特别的事
He was just trying to do something special for our girl.
我一定得弥补过来
I got to make this right.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
有新进展了吗
You got something for me?
我们又回去问了海蒂·马蒂亚斯
We checked back with Heidi Matias
她丈夫有没有和符合
and asked if her husband ever came in contact
飞机上带着一个生病的孩子的女人
with anyone who matches the description
这个描述的人联♥系♥过
of the woman on the plane with a sick child.
发现马蒂亚斯做了丘比特之弓的志愿者
Turns out Matias volunteered for Cupid's Bow,
这是一个针对患有严重心脏缺陷的儿童的慈善机构
a charity for children with serious heart defects.
海蒂说在一次野营旅行后不久
Heidi said he got involved after meeting a woman
他认识了一个叫玛莉娅姆的女人和她生病的女儿吉娅
named Mariam and her ill daughter, Gia,
之后他就加入了那个慈善机构
shortly after one of his camping trips.
我们从马蒂亚斯夫人那拿到了这张照片
And we got this photo from Mrs. Matias.
穿着绿鸦咖啡馆制♥服♥的女人 就是玛莉娅姆
The woman in the Green Raven Cafe uniform-- that's Mariam.
现在我们认为 她就是名单上被涂黑的那个人
Now we think she's the redacted name on the list.
官方任务数据中没有玛莉娅姆这个名字
There was no one named Mariam in the official mission data.
但我梳理了一下从安珀卡斯那获取的新情报
But I'm combing through the new intel we just got from Ambercaz.
-艾伦·斯金纳给你的 -有可能
- From Aaron Skinner? - Could be.
来自一封匿名电邮
It came from an anonymous email.
那肯定不符合安珀卡斯的规定
Well, I'm sure that doesn't fall in line with Ambercaz's protocol.
这份文件列出了一个叫塔米娅·戈什的女人
This file lists a woman named "Tamia Ghosh."
她是BDM基地的女佣 有一个生病的孩子
She was a maid inside the B.D.M. compound, had a sick child.
听起来像飞机上的那个女人
That sounds like the woman on the plane to me.
她帮助马蒂亚斯
She helps out Matias,
用内部信息换取新生活
trades inside information for a new life.
等等 杀手偷走了马蒂亚斯的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑
Wait. The hit men stole Matias's phone and laptop.
如果他们能获取到马蒂亚斯的照片
If they have access to Matias's photos...
那他们找出玛莉娅姆的身份和下落
Then it's only a matter of time before they figure out
只是时间问题 如果他们还没找到的话
who and where Mariam is, if they haven't already.
我查到了一个家庭住址
I got a home address.
立刻派巡警去她家和她工作的地方
Send patrol units there and her place of work, now.
塔米娅在哪里
Where is Tamia?
我不认识任何叫塔米娅的人
I don't know anyone named Tamia!
告诉我她在哪
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表