剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
联调局一直在暗网上截取聊天信息
FBI's been intercepting chatter on the dark web.
俄♥罗♥斯♥极端份子准备在美国
Russian extremist groups intend to carry out attacks
对乌克兰难民发起一系列袭击
on Ukrainian refugees in the U.S.
-威胁有更具体的内容吗 -嗯
- The threats get any more specific? - Yeah.
非常具体
A lot more specific.
有几个渠道预测了这种作案方式和这种爆♥炸♥物
A few sources have predicted this M.O. with this explosive agent.
如果你认识的牧师是从事难民相关的工作
If the priest that you know works with refugees
而如果我们的受害者正好就是一名难民
and if our victim turns out to be one,
那我就要要求特警队与我们一起成立联合特遣队
I'm gonna ask to pull SWAT into a joint task force with us.
你刚才说是多起袭击
You just said "attacks," as in multiple.
联调局认为这起爆♥炸♥不是孤立的
Feds don't think this bombing is a one-off?
我们担心这可能只是第一起
We fear this may be the first in a series.
或者更糟 这是为性质更为恶劣的事件所做的演练
Or worse, a practice run for something much, much bigger.
我的领导不想将这这个情报公之于众 引起恐慌
My bosses don't want to go wide with the intel to avoid public panic.
我不能说我同意这种做法 但我们不清楚
And I can't say that I agree, but we don't know
这个情报有多可靠
how credible the intelligence is.
我想现在我们清楚了
I guess we do now.
反恐特警队
第六季 第十一集
这就是受害人吧
I take it this is our victim?
对 帕夫洛·科斯洛夫
Yeah, Pavlo Koslov.
他和家人两月前从乌克兰来到这里
He and his family came from Ukraine two months ago
通过一个叫信仰无国界的天主教救济项目来的
through a Catholic relief program called Faith Across Borders.
他的妻子 博伊卡
His wife, Boyka,
还有儿子马克西姆和尼古拉 19和20岁
and sons, Maxim and Mykola, 19 and 20.
据我们了解 科斯洛夫一家
From what we've learned, the Koslovs
家庭关系非常亲密
are an extremely close family.
幸亏他们没都在车上
Lucky they weren't all in that car.
在抓住罪犯之前
Let's have 'em brought in
-还是把他们保护起来吧 -我们尝试过
- until our offender's in custody. - We tried.
但是找不到他们 我们派了探员去收容难民家庭的
We can't find them. We sent agents to the parish dormitory
教区宿舍
housing refugee families.
看来科斯洛夫一家听到消息后就离开了
Apparently, the Koslovs left after hearing the news.
目击者说他们看起来神不守舍而且非常恐惧
Witnesses said they looked distraught and scared.
很可能担心他们会是下一个目标
Probably worried they'll be targeted next.
以这种心情哀悼亲人太痛苦了
Tough way to grieve.
俄♥罗♥斯♥极端份子为什么要针对
Why would Russian extremists target
-一个乌克兰农民 -可能是演练吧
- a Ukrainian barley farmer? - A trial run, maybe.
这些组织找个容易的目标练手
It's not uncommon for these groups
这种情况并不罕见
to road test explosives on a soft mark.
帕夫洛这样的农民再容易下手不过了
A refugee like Pavlo is as soft as they come.
我们监控的俄♥罗♥斯♥极端份子论♥坛♥
The Russian extremist forums that we monitor
都在欢呼 视这起爆♥炸♥为后面的预演
are cheering the bombing as a preview for what's to come.
有组织宣称对此事负责吗
Any group claim responsibility?
还没有 但聊天热度起来了
Not yet. But chatter's picked up.
我们认为幕后黑手正在策划一起重大伤亡事件
We think whoever is behind this is planning a mass casualty event.
枪手刚刚袭击了市中心的一家化工厂
Hey, gunman just hit a chemical plant downtown.
射杀了一名技师 然后携带着30升
Shot a technician before making off with 30 liters
与爆♥炸♥现场一样的化学品跑了
of the chemical from our blast site.
30升三氟化氯
30 liters of chlorine trifluoride?
取决于爆♥炸♥物的状态
Depending on the mode of explosive,
这足够杀死成百上千人了
that-that's enough to kill hundreds.
你还查到这个枪手的什么信息没
You got anything more on the gunman?
没有了 驾驶一辆偷来的路虎跑了
No. Fled the scene in a stolen Land Rover.
我正在联♥系♥车主 以便黑入车辆的导航系统
I'm trying to contact the owner so we can tap its nav system.
我去工厂 看看还能有什么发现
Well, I'm heading to that plant to see what else I can find.
-我能跟着去吗 -去吗
- Can I roll with? - Yeah, go.
这家人有危险 我要找到他们
This family's in danger. I want 'em found.
有想提供线索的难民也带过来
Any refugees willing to talk, scoop them up too.
如果我们想阻止另一起袭击
We need to know what they're running from
就要知道他们在躲避什么
if we're gonna prevent another attack.
马上就去
Already on it.
多尔纳神父
Father Dorner.
再次见到你真是太好了
Can't tell you how great it is to see your face again.
大卫 我还是应该叫警司
David. Or should I say Sergeant?
-你的两鬓都有白的了 -对
- You got silver around the edges. - Yeah.
白的比黑的多了
Little more salt than pepper now, yeah.
-你还说我呢 -我35岁头发就灰白了
- You're one to talk. - Well, I went gray at 35.
在创伤病房♥工作就是会这样
Working in a trauma wing will do that.
对 听我说
Yeah. Listen, um,
抱歉现在没有时间好好叙叙旧了
sorry we don't have more time to catch up properly.
我在电♥话♥里也说了
And like I said on the phone,
我对科斯洛夫先生的死表示遗憾
I'm sorry for Mr. Koslov.
我认识他没多久
I didn't know him very long.
这对夫妻从住进来到现在
Um, a few phone calls arranging visas
只和我通过几次电♥话♥安排签证
the couple months since they've been living at the dormitory.
你觉得他们为什么要杀害他
Can you think of any reason why someone would want to kill him?
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥哪需要什么理由呢 -也是
- Does a terrorist need a reason? - Yeah.
我听说帕夫洛和他的妻子博伊卡
I heard Pavlo and his wife Boyka were getting
和这里的乌克兰社区接触得更多
more involved with the Ukrainian community here,
努力反战
the anti-war effort,
但他们也没怎么大张旗鼓
but they weren't exactly outspoken.
如果这只是俄♥罗♥斯♥激进分子的牛刀小试
So, if Pavlo's murder was a test run for Russian extremists,
有可能是跟他有过交集的人
there's a chance that he may have crossed paths
选了他当靶子
with someone that chose him as a target.
他们有没有相熟的朋友或邻居
Is there anyone we should talk to that knew his family--
能跟我们谈谈的
friends or neighbors?
噢 有个女孩 她也是难民 叫奥克萨娜
Oh, there is one girl, another refugee. Uh, Oksana.
她是帕夫洛夫妇的邻居
She lives down the hall in the dormitory.
应该和他们比较熟
I think she and Pavlo's wife were close,
你最好找她问问情况 奥克萨娜·梅尔尼克
but you'd do better asking her. Oksana Melnik.
好的 奥克萨娜 谢谢
Okay. Oksana. Thank you.
看这地方
Look at this place.
我为你骄傲 大卫
I am proud of you, David.
事业有成 家庭美满
A fulfilling job, a family at home.
那个医院里卧病在床
It's amazing how far you've come
暴躁易怒的小伙子也有今天
since that angry young man in a hospital bed.
我当时真的很易怒 不是吗
I really was angry, wasn't I?
我那时跟现在不是一个人
It's just that I was a different person back then.
有时我自己都在想我是怎么走到今天的
Sometimes I wonder how I even got here from there.
我之前当医院牧师的时候听过
I learned early on as a chaplain--
一句老话
what's that old quote-- uh,
"奇迹的最不可思议之处在于它的降临"
"The most incredible thing about miracles is that they happen."
你好吗 杜兰特
What up, Durant?
你什么时候才能叫我伊娃
When you gonna start calling me Eva?
我之前都没个妹妹可以调侃
Aw, I never had a sister to tease,
所以得叫个几年补回来再改口
so I got a few years to make up for.
听我说 我知道你们队忙着查这次爆♥炸♥
Look, I know you guys are swamped with this bombing,
所以如果你想换个时间再...
so if you want to do this at another time...
不用 不用不用
No. No, no.
简单介绍一下还是可以的
I can still make a quick intro,
只是不能久留
I just can't stay.
特里已经在停车了
Terry's parking now.
我看到外面沙包板了
Saw the cornhole boards out there.
听说20小队和50小队大战在即
I hear 20-Squad and 50-Squad are locked in a battle.
-是的 -巡警队也想下注
- Heck yeah. - Patrol wanted in on the action.
我们的赌注凑到六百块了
Our pot's up to 600 bucks.
你开玩笑呢吧 你下注了吗
Oh, you're kidding. You place a bet?
我投了点儿钱进去
Yeah, I might have thrown some cash in.
听说洛克技术特别好
I hear Rocker's pretty damn good.
不是吧 你押了50小队
Oh, no! 50-squad?
竟然把钱押给我们的对手 忠诚呢 杜兰特
You put your money on the enemy? Where's the loyalty, Durant?
你这是哪门子的妹妹
What kind of sister are you?
半个而已 还是她自己说的
Half. Or so she says.
特里 这是我们的妹妹 伊娃·杜兰特
Terry, meet our sister, Eva Durant.
"还是她自己说的" 你觉得我们没有血缘关系
I'm sorry, "so she says?" You don't think we're related?
行吧
All right.
没想到还是得拿这个
I didn't think I was gonna have to do this.
我带着它只是以防你们想要
I only brought it in case you guys wanted it.
你们来决定现在告诉你们父亲这件事
You decide if it's ever the right time
-合不合适 -这什么
- to tell your dad. - What is it?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表