剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-等会见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
你在查什么
Yo, what's all this?
我想确定博伊尔探员的位置
Trying to locate Agent Boyle.
缉毒局使用了所有的常规途径进行搜查
DEA's searching all the normal routes:
电♥话♥ 信♥用♥卡♥ 交通摄像
phone, credit cards, traffic cams.
我想我可以试试别的
Thought I'd try something different.
你在追踪博伊尔的社交媒体
You're tracking Boyle's social media?
对 问题是他可算不上网红
Yeah. Problem is, he's not exactly an influencer.
是个很低调的人
Guy keeps a low profile.
这是他儿子
Is that his son?
对 叫布雷登 博伊尔离婚了
Yeah. Braden. Boyle's divorced.
缉毒局把他前妻带过来保护
DEA brought his ex-wife in,
但是博伊尔今天负责照顾儿子
but Boyle's got custody today
她不知道他把儿子带到哪去了
and she doesn't know where he took the kid.
显然他跟儿子在一起的时候会关掉手♥机♥
Apparently, he keeps his cell phone off when they're together.
他真的很努力地珍惜跟儿子相处的时间
He makes a real effort to be totally present.
想当好爸爸没选好日子啊
Picked the wrong day to be a good dad.
你有没有浏览布雷登的动态呢
You try running a scan for Braden?
12岁的小孩更有可能在社交媒体上更新
A 12-year-old's probably got more of a social media presence.
那是马科斯的联邦证人保护计划吗
Is that Marcos's WITSEC deal?
对 只需要几个亲笔签名
Yeah. Just need a couple of John Hancocks.
卢卡 快得了
Luca, come on.
马科斯今早那意思 就是让咱俩滚了
Marcos basically told us to eff off this morning.
他当时正在气头上 很悲伤
Look, he was upset. Grieving, okay?
他还没有想清楚 他会改变想法的
He's not thinking straight. He'll come around.
如果他没改变呢
What if he doesn't?
我们允诺过 让他和穆里尔过更好的生活
Look, we promised him a chance at a better life. Muriel, too.
不能因为发生的事就放弃承诺
We can't just take that away after what happened.
卢卡 小个子的死不是我们的错
Luca, what happened to Shorty was not our fault.
但不妨碍我们这样做
But we can still do this.
我知道 你想助马科斯 这很高尚
Look, it is noble how much you want to help Marcos.
但是 对于一个不想自救的人来说
But you can't save someone
任何帮助都是无用的
who isn't willing to save themselves.
我不会放弃的
I ain't giving up.
快来看这个
Oh, yo, check this out.
有人在照片中提及了博伊尔的儿子
Someone just tagged Boyle's kid in a photo.
博伊尔应该是带他去踢足球了
Boyle took him to play soccer, maybe.
这条推文是二十分钟之前发的
Okay, this post is from 20 minutes ago.
他们应该现在还没走 我们得找到这个公园
They could still be there. We got to find this park.
我来试一下
Let me try this.
尼歇尔
今早犯罪现场的调查报告出来了
Canvass report from this morning's crime scene came back.
邻居家的摄像头拍到一辆黑色城市越野
The neighbor's Ring camera caught a black SUV fleeing
在科尔比遇刺后从该街道飞速驶过
Agent Corby's street after his murder.
鲍威尔已经发了协查通告
Powell's got a BOLO out.
很好 没准能查出什么线索
Good. Maybe we'll get lucky.
这是遗书吗
Is that the letter?
老大
Boss...
别被扰乱心智
don't let your mind go to the worst.
我们会打败这个贩毒集团的
We'll get ahead of this cartel.
谭 跟那个无关
Tan, it's not that.
今早 尼歇尔和我在讨论
Nichelle and I were talking this morning about
如果我俩都不在了 薇薇安怎么办
what would happen to Vivienne if both of us were gone.
这不禁让我想到
And it just got me thinking
我的生活确实发生了很多改变
how much my life has changed
毕竟 写下遗书已经是一年前了
since I wrote this letter a year ago.
你应该知道的 谈论遗书会带来坏运气
You know it's bad luck to talk about the letter.
我知道这个迷信
Yeah, I know the superstition.
不过 如果今天遭遇不测
But if things did go bad today...
她今晚应该就会读到了
...she'd be reading this letter tonight.
这一年 我都没有再更新一下遗书的内容
I mean, I haven't gotten around to updating it.
都不知道该从哪写起
I don't even know where I'd start.
有太多话想说
There's so much that I'd want to say.
我在这方面帮不了你
Can't help you there.
实话说
Tell you the truth,
我的收信人还没有改 还是邦妮
my letter's still addressed to Bonnie.
一直没改
Haven't changed it
感觉就像是个时间囊
'cause it's like a time capsule
封存了那段美好的回忆
of how I felt when things were good.
你会遇到更好的人的
You'll find somebody else, man.
对了
And, besides, neither one of us
我们两个人都不会用到这封信的 对吧
is gonna have to use this letter anyway, right?
那封我们不会提到的信 什么信来着
The one we don't speak of? What letter?
又想了想咱俩之前的对话
Been thinking about our conversation earlier,
要不要联♥系♥我的儿子
about trying to contact my son.
如果你觉得我没领你的情 抱歉
Sorry if it felt like I shut down on you.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
我难以感同身受
I can't imagine what it must be like
如果我的孩子与我相隔两地 会是怎样的感觉
to have a kid out there somewhere.
其实
And...
我没有完全说出实情
I wasn't completely honest with you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么实情
Honest about what?
之所以他成人后
The reason I haven't tried to find him
我没有去找他
since he turned 18 is not because...
不是因为担心伤害到他
I was afraid that I would hurt him
或者是打扰到他的生活
or disrupt his life somehow, but...
其实是 我怕自己会受伤
I'm really just afraid that I'll get hurt.
你的意思是说 万一你联♥系♥到了他
You mean if you reach out and...
万一他不想认我
What if he's not interested?
万一他不想知道我是谁呢
What if he doesn't want to know me?
理解
Okay.
万一他想呢
What if he does?
找到伤害科尔比探员那辆车的信息了
Got a hit on the black SUV from Agent Corby's house.
排排树林 还有山地
That tree cluster in the background lines up
应该只有一处是这样的地形
with the hill formation, that's got to be the one.
巴尔波亚公园 博伊尔应该就在那
That's Balboa Park, that's where Boyle's playing soccer.
交通探头拍到了今早案发的越野车
Traffic cams flagged the SUV from this morning's shooting.
现在向北行驶在靠近英格尔伍德的405上
It's heading north on the 405 near Inglewood.
405路北 他们应该是要去恩西诺
Wait, 405 north? They could be headed to Encino.
博伊尔和他儿子正在那边
Boyle's there right now with his son.
如果我们能找到他的话 他们也能
If we're able to find him, they could've too.
而且他们已经捷足先登了
And they've already got a head start.
我们走
Let's move.
反应快点
Think fast.
想喝奶昔吗
How do you feel about milkshakes?
还用问嘛
Do you even need to ask?
布莱登 现在赶紧进车里 锁好车门
Braden, I need you to get in the car and lock the door.
怎么了 爸爸 为什么
What, Dad? Why?
趴在下面 不要动
Get on the floor and stay put.
-爸 出什么事了 -趴下 趴下就好
- Dad, is everything okay? - Stay down. I need you to stay down.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
爸爸 我有点害怕
Dad, I'm scared.
-趴下 布莱登 -好
- Stay down, Braden! - Okay!
卢卡 谭 你们去控制群众
All right, Luca, Tan, you're on crowd control.
把他们带离公园
Get those people out of the park.
迪肯 你带鲍威尔搜查那排车
Deacon, you take Powell, sweep that row of cars.
斯特里特 跟我来 走
Street, on me. Let's move.
大家快走
Let's go, everybody.
洛城警局 尽快离开这里
LAPD! Clear the area! LAPD!
走 快快快
Go, go, go! Let's go, let's go, let's go.
所有人 尽快离开 快
Come on, everyone, move. Clear the area, let's go.
20D 停车场北侧有人开枪
20-David. Shots fired on the north side of the lot.
26D
26-David.
看到枪手了 博伊尔被困
Got eyes on the shooter. He's got Boyle pinned down.
斯特里特 掩护我 洛城警局 放下枪
Street, cover. LAPD! Drop the gun!
20D 一名嫌疑人倒地
20-David. One suspect down.
迪肯
Deacon.
红色福特探险者 是博伊尔的车
The red Explorer. That's Boyle's car.
布雷登
Braden. Hey.
我们是来帮你的 开门
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表