剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Felt like I had no other choice.
从来没想过我的出身能成为一种资源
Never imagined growing up where I did could be an asset.
我刚从警时 所有人都告诉我
When I first became a cop, everybody told me
黑人和警♥察♥势不两立
it was Black... or blue.
我必须做选择
I had to pick.
但在我们迷失了自己的出身时
But when we lose track of where we come from,
警♥察♥的身份就会取而代之
the cop life just becomes us...
与之抗衡
versus them.
你的成长经历并没有什么好难为情的
Your upbringing is nothing to be ashamed of.
这点今天我也想了很多 想搞清楚
Been thinking about that a lot today, wondering just...
如何再次接受我的出身
how to embrace where I come from again.
你住在这附近吗
Do you live around there?
不 我一有机会就搬离了这里
Nah, I moved out as soon as I could.
在谷区找了个地方安家
Got me a place in the Valley.
不管怎么样 你在这里待得越久
For what it's worth, the more time you spend there,
就能做点好事
it could do some good.
为你的社区做点贡献
For your community.
也为了你自己
And for you.
做得好
Good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
大家请随意
Everyone, help yourselves, please.
很香
Smells delicious.
谢谢你下厨 洪都
Thank you so much for cooking, Hondo.
很荣幸
It was my pleasure.
很高兴终于能和你们见面了
I'm glad to finally get the chance to meet you.
我们也是
Likewise.
回家感觉如何
So, how's it feel to be back home?
我们很喜欢东海岸
We enjoyed the East Coast.
五年来 纽约算是我们的避难所
Called New York our sanctuary for five years,
但是我们会想念它的
but... we'll miss it.
你们最喜欢住在伊萨卡岛附近哪一点
What was your favorite part about living near Ithaca?
希腊西部爱奥尼亚海中群岛之一
对我而言是退休
For me, retiring.
别误会
Don't get me wrong,
我以前很喜欢这里房♥市 但房♥地♥产♥太累人了
I loved the market out here, but real estate's a hustle.
但我还认识些人
I still have some good contacts though.
在你们俩生完孩子 开始找房♥子的时候
A really good listing agent for when you two start looking
可以给你们找个实诚的房♥产中介
after the baby's born.
我们没说过要离开这里
We haven't talked about leaving this neighborhood.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
你们不在的时候 学校变得比以前好多了
Schools here got better while you two were away.
并且他们还在改进
And they're still improving.
你认识几个南洛杉矶孩子去念康奈尔大学的
You know how many kids from South L.A. attended Cornell?
一个都没有
None.
老爸 我觉得
Dad, I don't think the issue is
问题不在于孩子的出身
where the neighborhood kids come from.
问题有可能在于康奈尔大学
The issue might be Cornell.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
这里是一个有很多不同社区的大城市
this is a big city with a lot of different neighborhoods.
如果外面有更好的...
If something better is out there...
好吧 打断一下
Okay. Excuse me.
问题真的是在于这个社区吗
Is this really about the neighborhood?
还是在于和她在一起的人
Or is it more about who she's with?
亦或是陪在她身边的人
The company she keeps.
卡迈克尔先生 卡迈克尔太太
Mr. And Mrs. Carmichael,
我相信你们希望尼歇尔嫁给一个
I'm sure you wanted Nichelle to marry somebody
和你们不一样血统的人
with a different... pedigree.
一个未婚妈妈和一名南洛杉矶警♥察♥一起育儿
An unwed mother raising a baby with a cop in South L.A.
也许不是你们的梦想
probably wasn't your dream.
但我很开心
But I am happy
也很有成就感
and fulfilled and...
而且我已经大到可以自己做决定了
I'm certainly old enough to make my own decisions.
这是我做的决定
And this is the decision I've made.
我们做的决定
That we've made.
但孩子即将出生
But there's a baby on the way.
我希望你们俩先抛开自己的想法
And I hope you two are not putting your own agendas
以孩子为先
ahead of hers.
好吧
Okay, look.
我爸妈为我定的目标不是我自己的
My parents' goals for me were not my own.
你们的孙女可能也会选择一些
And your grandchild, she may choose to do something in life
我不太喜欢的事
that I'm not gonna be too high on.
但你们要相信她会得到
But you best believe she's gonna get all the love
我和尼歇尔所有的爱和支持
and support Nichelle and I can give.
因为把一个与我们相似的孩子带到这个世上
Because bringing a child that looks like us into the world,
她需要全力支持
she's gonna need a village behind her.
天知道养大我也是这样的
Lord knows it took one to raise me.
尼歇尔符合我所有幻想
Nichelle is everything I dreamed of.
一切
Everything.
我非常激动我们有了孩子之后的生活
And I am so excited about our life ahead with our baby.
还有你们俩
And the two of you.
如果你们想参与其中
If you want to be a part of it.
听起来你并没有努力地在赢得我的认可
Doesn't sound like you're trying too hard to win me over.
恕我直言
All due respect,
我们为什么要赢得你的认可
why do we have to?
好吧
Okay,
韦斯利 我们不如出去冷静一下
Wesley, why don't we go outside and cool down a little?
丹尼尔要先道歉
Daniel needs to apologize first.
老爸
Dad.
你的骄傲是一回事
Your pride is a thing.
我应该得到一声道歉
I deserve an apology.
因为什么
For what exactly?
你还真是冥顽不灵
You're a real piece of work.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表