剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
也没有娜塔莉的踪影
And no sign of Natalie, either.
这怎么可能呢 他们之前在这里
How can that be? They were here.
我们的一辆越野车不见了
One of our SUVs is missing.
他一定带走了女孩 然后趁乱逃走了
He must've taken the girl and vanished in the chaos.
他们现在可能在任何地方
That means they could be anywhere by now.
娜塔莉呢
Where's Natalie?
你们找到她了吗
Did you find her?
没有
No.
怀亚特逃走了
Wyatt got away.
他带走了娜塔莉 但我向你保证
He took Natalie with him, but I promise you
我们会尽一切努力把她救回来
we're doing everything we can to get her back.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
我就不该逃跑
I shouldn't have run away.
-如果我没走 我们就不会分开 -不
- If I'd stayed, we'd still be together. - No.
这都不是你的错 听到了吗
None of this is your fault, do you hear me?
其他女孩怎么样
What about all the other girls?
她们都很安全
They're safe.
正在医院做检查
They're at the hospital, getting checked out.
还有 简 我终于联♥系♥上你父亲了
And Jane, I finally heard back from your father.
-他在里诺 -让我猜猜
- He's up in Reno. - Let me guess.
他不急着回来 是吗
He's not in any hurry to come back, is he?
他说他会尽快赶来
He said he'd come as soon as he could,
让我们一有消息就通知他
and to keep him informed.
所以我才需要娜塔莉
That's why I need Natalie.
我只有她了
She's all I have.
看你这表情 应该是
Judging by that look, I take it
没有伊莱·怀亚特的新消息吧
we got nothing new on Eli Wyatt?
他弄坏了偷来越野车里的追踪器
Well, he disabled the tracker in the SUV he stole.
我们已经发布了全境通告
We've got a BOLO out,
让洛城警局全员高度警惕 但还是没有发现
and all of LAPD's on high alert, but still, no hits.
把自己伪装成特工 把娜塔莉伪装成受伤的女孩
Disguising himself as an agent and Natalie as a wounded girl.
不得不佩服他 这确实很聪明
You got to hand it to him. I mean, it was pretty clever.
局里已经开始着手控制损失了
Bureau's already working damage control.
副局长打电♥话♥来道歉
Deputy Director called to apologize.
就我而言 于事无补
Day late and a dollar short as far as I'm concerned.
指挥官 怀亚特逃跑了
Commander, Wyatt's on the run.
他自己会更方便 为什么要带娜塔莉一起走
He's better off on his own. Why take Natalie with him?
谁知道呢 假装他有一个受伤的受害者
Who knows? Pretending he had a wounded victim
有助于他行骗 或者 我不知道
helped with the deception, or I don't know
也许他想留一个人♥质♥做抵押
maybe he wanted to keep a hostage for collateral.
理由不重要 事实就是 她还在他手上
Reason doesn't matter. Fact is, he still has her.
指挥官 警司
Commander, Sergeant.
里特探员 你还真敢在这里露面
Agent Ritter, you got a lot of nerve showing your face here.
要不是你胳膊受了伤 我可能就要把你胳膊打断了
If you weren't in that sling, I'd probably put you in one.
我明白
I understand.
我该向你们俩道歉 还有迪肯 我该谢谢你
I owe you both an apology, and Deacon, I owe you thanks.
你可能救了我的命
You probably saved my life.
你的团队情况如何
What's the status of your team?
有个探员在重症监护室 情况不容乐观
One agent's in the ICU, touch and go right now.
其他人受了伤 但他们会挺过来
The others sustained injuries, but they'll live.
除了道歉和谢谢 我还欠你们一个解释
More than an apology and thanks, I owe you an explanation.
十年前
Ten years ago,
伊莱·怀亚特枪杀我同事那晚
the night Eli Wyatt shot and killed one of our own,
我也在场
I was there.
死去的探员是我的搭档
The agent who died was my partner.
今天 我放任自己被情绪控制
I let my emotions get the best of me today,
为此我愿意担责
and I take the blame for that.
如果你在这次混乱之前给特警队一个机会
Well, had you given SWAT a chance before this mess,
你就会知道我们是你的盟友
you would've learned that we're your allies.
我们也很想为你搭档的死
We're every bit as interested in getting justice
讨回公道
for your partner's death.
我的组员都受了伤 局里没有足够的资源
With my team down, the Bureau doesn't have the resources
进行全市范围的搜捕
for a citywide manhunt.
现在由特警负责
It's in SWAT's hands now.
我只要求一件事
Only thing I ask
抓住这个混♥蛋♥
go get this bastard.
宝贝 最近两次宫缩相隔八分钟
Babe, last two contractions were eight minutes apart.
快了
We're getting there.
有必要拿特警秒表计时吗
Is the SWAT watch necessary?
老♥习♥惯了 我的错
Old habits. My bad.
你想要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
再来根冰棒怎么样
How about another popsicle?
当然好
Oh, definitely.
好吧 但在你走之前
Okay. But before you go,
请在我崩溃之前关掉那首新浪潮音乐
please shut off that crashing wave music before I scream.
收到
Roger that.
宝贝
Hey, hey, babe. Hey, hey, hey.
我在呢
Okay, I got you. I got you.
好了 应该走够了
Okay, maybe that's enough walking.
回床上去吧
Let's get back to the bed.
你还好吧
All right, you good?
你大概该拿两根冰棒
You should probably get two popsicles.
说不准你也会想要
You know, in case you want one, too.
两根冰棒马上来
Two popsicles coming right up.
我刚刚跟以前的室友 亨利通过电♥话♥了
That was my old roommate, Henry.
他愿意过来看看尼歇尔
He agreed to stop by, take a look at Nichelle,
确保万无一失
make sure she's got what she needs.
简直了 当时我们拒绝的还不够直接吗
Unbelievable. Were we not speaking English when we said "No"?
作为当父母的过来人
From an old parent to a new one,
我恳请你听我一句劝
I implore you, heed my words:
有时候你的孩子觉得自己需要的
sometimes what your children think they need
并不是他们的真正所需
isn't what they need.
卡迈克尔先生 我们在尼歇尔怀孕期间
Mr. Carmichael, every decision we've made
做的每个决定
during Nichelle's pregnancy has been
都是为了我们的女儿好
in the best interest of our daughter.
你可能不认可我们的决定
Now, you may not like every little decision,
但我们也不需要你的认可
but you don't have to.
你和尼歇尔确实要有孩子了
You may be having a child with Nichelle,
但她还是我的女儿
but she is still my daughter.
这家医院远远配不上我的女儿
And she deserves far better than this hospital.
你医院配不上她 还是我
Better than this hospital, or better than me?
我们不欢迎你的医生朋友
Your doctor friend isn't welcome here.
他要是敢来 我一定会把他轰出去的
And if he shows, I'll see to it that he gets eighty-sixed.
好
Yeah.
-一切都好吧 -当然
- Hey. Everything okay? - Sure.
看来我去不了战略领导学院了
Just looks like I won't be going to TLI after all.
刚刚项目负责人打来了电♥话♥ 我不合格
That was the program director. I'm DQ'd.
他们把我踢了
They just booted me.
鉴于我被停职 我已经失去了
In light of my suspension, they no longer see me
领导力项目的候选人资格
as a viable candidate for the leadership program.
我很遗憾 谭 我知道你报了很大的期望
I'm sorry, Tan. I know you were looking forward to it.
是迪肯 我得走了
It's Deacon. Got to go.
我们要去审问
We're gonna take a run at one of the guys
那天在院子里逮捕的嫌犯
we took down at the compound.
协查通告有结果了
Just got a hit on the BOLO.
格伦代尔警局在一个停车场内
Glendale PD discovered the FBI SUV
发现了一辆被遗弃的联调局SUV
abandoned in a parking lot,
但是没有怀亚特或简姐姐的踪迹
but no sign of Wyatt or Jane's sister.
查过附近的劫车案
You run a search for carjackings
或被盗车辆的记录吗
or stolen vehicles in the area?
没有接到报案 但离抛车地点
None reported, but there's a Metrolink station
几个街区外有就一条铁路
just a block from where the SUV was found.
好 你认为怀亚特挟持娜塔莉
Okay. You think maybe Wyatt grabbed Natalie,
跳上了火车
hopped on a train?
火车线路复杂 乘客多
I mean, lots of routes, lots of people.
是隐藏行踪的绝佳方法
It's a perfect way to hide in plain sight.
或者是远走高飞 这样找到他和那个女孩
Or get out of Dodge, which is gonna make it that much harder
就更困难了
to find him and the girl.
对 我和鲍威尔去铁路看看
Yeah. I'll grab Powell, head down there
能不能查到什么线索
see what intel we can pull.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表