剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
送医前他有说什么吗
he say anything before he went into surgery?
我问他贩毒集团在洛杉矶的藏身之处
I asked him where the cartel's hiding out in L.A.,
但他只说 "Me van a filetear vivo."
but he just said, "Me van a filetear vivo."
粗略翻译过来是"他们会活剥我的皮"
Loosely translated, means "they will filet me alive."
我和小红刚刚确认了他的身份
Red and I just managed to ID him.
他是乌兰·扎摩拉的得力助手
Turns out, he's Ulan Zamora's right-hand man.
也就是说缉毒局的计划成功了
Which means the DEA's plan worked.
乌兰一定在洛杉矶 得告诉我老大
Ulan's got to be here in L.A. Gonna get this up to my boss.
-谢谢 鲍威尔 -客气
- Thanks, Powell. - Yeah.
和我们缉毒局的朋友熟络起来了
Warming up to our pals from the DEA?
至少他们现在是站在我们这边的
At least they're on our side now.
你来一下
Hey, real quick.
我认识的一位副警长曾经和希克斯一起工作
A vice cop I know used to work with Hicks.
她把这个透露给了我
She tipped me off to this.
"洛城警局1989年度风云人物" 是我想的那样吗
"LAPD 1989 Men of the Year." Is this what I think it is?
九月先生今晚会成为致敬希克斯的
Mr. September'll make a hell of a conversation piece
热门话题
honoring Hicks tonight.
太棒了
Oh, man. This is great.
我给巴克打了个电♥话♥
You know, I gave Buck a call.
他会整理一些希克斯旧事
He's gonna pull together some old Hicks stories.
最猛的料
Greatest hits.
我寻思着在警队干了40年
I figure if you can't laugh at yourself after
如果还不能自嘲 那还要等到猴年马月
40 years on the force, when can you?
听说我们查出贩毒集团那名士兵的身份了
I heard we ID'd our cartel soldier.
你背后藏着什么
What're you hiding behind your back?
没什么
Nothing.
-给我 -别逼我
- Give it to me. - Don't make me.
得了 别闹了
Come on, knock it off.
有什么想告诉我的吗 斯特里特
Something you wanna tell me, Street?
我能说点什么让这事儿不奇怪吗
Is there anything I can say that would make this not weird?
不能
No.
我代表马科斯和博伊尔探员谈过了
I spoke to Agent Boyle on Marcos's behalf.
除非他和小个子有办法
And unless he and Shorty have some way of
把乌兰交给联调局
turning Ulan over to the Feds,
否则恐怕没有什么回旋余地了
there's no deal to be made.
-你和卢卡得告诉他们 -我们会的
- So you and Luca should tell 'em. - We will.
回去做事
Get back to work.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
听着 穆里尔
Look, Muriel,
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
但成为持械抢劫的从犯
But becoming an accessory to armed robbery,
解决不了问题
that wasn't the answer.
总得有人去阻止他们
Well, someone had to try to stop them.
在贩毒集团拿回三百万美元之前
Until the cartel gets their $3 million back,
所有家庭都处于危险之中
all of our families are in danger.
乌兰·扎摩拉想先惩罚谁 只是时间问题
It's just a matter of who Ulan Zamora wants to punish first.
-我不知道怎么摆脱他 -摆脱乌兰吗
- I don't know how I'll ever be free of him. - Free of Ulan?
这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
这是他的孩子
This baby is his child.
乌兰知道吗 你男朋友呢
Does Ulan know? What about your boyfriend?
不 那只会让事情变得更糟
No. That would only make things worse.
只有我的表兄知道
Only my cousins know.
所以马科斯和小个子
So both Marcos and Shorty,
一直在为你保守秘密吗
they've been keeping the secret for you?
我没有爸爸
I don't have a father.
从小到大 马科斯是我最亲近的人
Growing up, Marcos was the closest thing I had.
总是照顾我 现在也依然如此
Always looking out for me. He still does.
他说他要带我和小个子穿越国境
He said he was gonna take me and Shorty across the country,
逃离这一切
to escape all of this.
你知道乌兰·扎摩拉会在洛杉矶哪里吗
Do you have any idea where Ulan Zamora is in L.A.?
你们最后一次交流是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke?
他侵犯我的那晚
The night he did this to me.
莱安德罗的手下拉斐尔
Leandro's boy Rafael,
带我和莱安德罗去墨西哥度假
he took me and Leandro to Mexico for the holidays,
说他和一个叫Z的人有生意往来
said he had some business to do with a guy named Z.
就是乌兰·扎摩拉
That's Ulan Zamora.
-交易是拉斐尔牵头的 -好吧
- Rafael is the one who cut the deal with him. - Okay.
拉斐尔姓什么
What's Rafael's last name?
我不知道
I don't know it.
我好几个月都在想那晚发生的事
I spent months thinking about what happened that night,
但我确定乌兰是先下药 然后强♥奸♥了我
but I'm sure Ulan had me drugged, and he raped me.
很抱歉发生了这样的事 穆里尔
I'm so sorry that happened, Muriel.
你看看那条新年后发来的短♥信♥
And look at the text that was sent right after New Year's
还有一张图片 乌兰在嘲弄我
with a picture, it's Ulan taunting me.
谢谢你的信息
Thanks for this.
很快就会有人来给你做检查
Someone will be in to check on you shortly.
之前抓的15个九人帮的人
Hey. The 15 Nueves we picked up earlier,
其中有没有一个叫拉斐尔的
do you know if one of them is named Rafael?
我没看到 怎么了
Not that I see here, why?
穆里尔说有个叫拉斐尔的帮派成员
Muriel said that one of the gang members named Rafael
是他牵头和扎摩拉贩毒集团做生意的
is the one who cut the heroin deal with the Zamora cartel.
好吧 如果这笔三百万的生意
All right, well, if this is the guy who made
是他和乌兰谈的
the $3 million deal with Ulan,
很有可能乌兰
there's a good chance Ulan
会把没拿到钱的帐算在他头上
holds him responsible for never getting paid.
让鲍威尔去追踪拉斐尔
Have Powell track down Rafael.
-我去联♥系♥缉毒局 -行
- I'll tell the DEA. - All right, no problem.
行 等等
All right. Oh, hey,
桑切斯一小时前就该来这儿见我了
Sanchez was supposed to meet me here an hour ago.
对 他放了我鸽子
Yeah, well, he blew me off.
现在他说只有十分钟的时间
Now he says he's got a ten-minute window,
前提是我去见他
provided I go meet him.
-别放过他 -那还用说
- Don't go easy on him. - Oh, don't you worry.
听我说 小个子 联调局说
Listen to me, Shorty. The Feds say
除非你能把乌兰·扎摩拉交给他们
unless you can deliver Ulan Zamora to them on a silver platter,
否则一切免谈
there's no deal.
你说过我们会互相帮助
You said you'd help us if I helped you.
我说的是尽量
We said we'd try.
我知道怎么联♥系♥上乌兰
I know how we could get to Ulan.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what're you talking about?
如果我说了 我会有危险
If I tell you this, I won't be safe.
你待在这儿也不安全
You won't be safe in here either.
如果他说了 你能把他从普通监狱里转出来吗
If Shorty talks, can you keep him out of general population?
可以 只要他说我们一出去就把他
Yeah, we'll make arrangements to get him his own cell
安排进单人牢房♥
as soon as we walk outta here.
你不会有事的 小个子
You'll be safe, Shorty.
说吧
It's okay.
找到J家二手车市场的电♥话♥号♥码
Find the number to J's Used Car Lot.
两个月前我拒绝贩毒集团的申请时
When I turned down that vato from the cartel two months ago,
他说如果我们改变主意
he said if we changed our minds,
就打J家的号♥码
to call the same number as J's,
号♥码的最后一个数字改成六
except the last digit on his number was a six.
就算我们联♥系♥上了这人 又该说什么
Even if we get in touch with this guy, what're we gonna say?
要想引乌兰上钩
We only have one carrot to dangle in front of Ulan
只有一个办法
that I can think of.
他马上就要当父亲了 但他还不知情
He's about to become a father, and doesn't know it.
-穆里尔告诉你的 -她告诉了迪肯
- Muriel told you? - She told Deacon.
现在我们去联♥系♥联调局
Now we take it to the Feds,
看看能不能达成交易
we see if there's a deal to be made.
把我弄出去 马科斯
Get me outta here, Marcos.
兄弟 无论如何都要把我弄出去
Whatever you got to do, bro. Just get me out.
被逮捕的九人帮成员
So none of the Nueves in custody
没一个能帮我们查明拉斐尔的身份吗
are gonna help us ID Rafael?
他肯定是乌兰的下一个目标
He's got to be Ulan's next target.
他们可能希望他已经逃了
They're probably hoping he already split.
我们一直尽力寻找每位家庭成员
We've been trying to reach out to every family member we can,
但他们大多数人的手♥机♥都关机了
but a lot of their phones have been turned off.
我担心来不及了
I'm afraid we're coming up short.
-你觉得贩毒集团找到了他们 -不知道
- You think the cartel got to them? - Don't know.
鲍威尔在记录这些人的手♥机♥
Powell's keeping a log of when and where
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表