剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
鲍威尔 怎么了
Powell, what's up?
我们一直在找的这个拉斐尔
This Rafael we've been trying to find.
带穆里尔去墨西哥
The Nueve who brought Muriel to Mexico
和牵头和乌兰做生意的这个九人帮的人
and cut the deal with Ulan.
我们应该查出他是谁了
We think we ID'd him.
他叫胡安·拉斐尔·佩雷斯
His name is Juan Rafael Perez.
-你确定是这个人 -绝对没错
- You sure it's the right guy? - 100%.
我们根据穆里尔手中他的照片
We've been reverse-image searching
进行了反向图像搜索
Muriel's picture of him.
终于找到了他的社交媒体
Finally hit his social media.
好吧 派警员抓捕他
All right, send unis to scoop him up.
我们试过了 他跑了
We tried. He's gone.
查了他的住所 联♥系♥了他姐姐
Checked his place, called his sisters,
还有他妈妈在南盖特的餐厅
his mother's restaurant in Southgate.
我们无法找他或他家人
We can't find him or his family.
扎摩拉集团因记仇而臭名昭著
The Zamora cartel's infamous for holding grudges.
如果拉斐尔是那个与乌兰达成交易的人
If Rafael's the guy who personally cut the deal with Ulan--
好吧 让我们祈祷拉斐尔
All right, let's just pray that Rafael
和他的家人藏在某个地方吧
and his family are hunkered down somewhere.
有进展通知我们
Keep us posted.
我待会和你说
I'll fill you in later.
如果这家伙看到穆里尔没有和我在一起
When this guy sees Muriel ain't with me,
不会察觉到什么吗
won't he know something's up?
你就告诉他 穆里尔想和乌兰见面
You just tell him that Muriel wants to meet Ulan.
不见其他人
No one else.
一旦这个人相信了你的身份
Once this guy trusts you are who you say you are,
那就可以问乌兰的下落了
that's when you ask about Ulan's whereabouts.
目前 他不会直接回答你
Now, he's not gonna give you a straight answer,
但你要保持冷静 与他保持交流
but you keep your cool, you keep him talking.
他一定会说出些什么
He's bound to give something up.
好了 你知道你要去哪里
All right, you know where you're headed.
沿着街道走半个街区
Half a block down the street.
缉毒局正在监听
Now, the DEA is listening in,
斯特里特和卢卡就在外面的后巷里
Street and Luca are posted up just outside in the back alley.
如果情况不对劲
Now, if anything goes sideways,
想办法在对话中说出"多明戈"这个词
you work the word "Domingo" into the conversation,
他们就会行动
they'll move in.
只要记住尽量保持冷静
Just remember to try and stay calm.
好的 明白了
Yeah. I'm straight.
我可以
I'm good.
去吧
Go.
他进去了吗
Is he headed in?
进去了
As we speak.
别动
我要给你搜身
好了 跟我来
Bueno. Follow me.
那女孩呢
Where's the girl?
她想见乌兰
She wants to meet Ulan.
当然
I bet she does.
他没问题吗
He clean?
他没带武器 阿曼多
He's not packing, Armando.
戴了窃听器吗
He wearing a wire?
需要搜身
Gonna have to search you.
脱衣服 小子
Take off your clothes, chico.
你说什么
What'd you say to me?
他说 我们需要搜身
He says we need to search you.
放松
Relax.
例行公事罢了
It's just how we do things.
听着 我表妹很害怕
Look, I got a scared cousin out there
她想和孩子的父亲谈谈
who wants to talk to her baby's father.
-他在哪里 -他在假装生气
- Where's he at? - He's playing anger.
冒险的举动
That's a risky move.
-需要阻止他吗 -不 还不用
- Yeah. Should we pull him? - No. No, not yet.
我们不能错过这次针对乌兰·扎摩拉的机会
We can't lose our shot at Ulan Zamora.
你以为我是什么骗子吗
You think I'm some punk, huh?
别激动
Take it easy.
不 你别激动 老兄
No, you take it easy, ese.
裤子穿上
Keep your pants on.
我相信你
I believe you.
我把你所说的告诉了乌兰
I told Ulan what you told me.
他记得那个女孩
He remembers the girl.
他想知道她要什么
He wants to know what she wants.
她想告诉他 他有个儿子
She wants him to know he's having a son.
是的 头儿
Oye esto, jefe.
乌兰刚刚回城
Ulan has just arrived into town.
他想见她
He wants to meet her.
把她带来 我们带你去
Get her here. We'll take you.
他在哪里
Where's he at?
他先要亲自处理一些事情
He has some business he wants to personally handle first.
看这个 老大
多明戈
Domingo!
卢卡 斯特里特 行动
Luca, Street. Move in!
洛城警局 举起手来
LAPD! Hands!
翻身 翻身
Get over! Get over!
别动 翻身
Don't move. Get over.
把手背到身后
Give me your hands.
男性死者 胸部中枪
Deceased male, GSW to the chest.
拿到了他的手♥机♥ 刚刚打给了乌兰·扎摩拉
Grab his phone. He just called Ulan Zamora.
有他手♥机♥号♥了
We got his number.
鲍威尔 发给你乌兰的手♥机♥号♥
Powell. Texting you Ulan's number.
正在上传
We're uploading it now.
乌兰使用的扰频器阻止我们
The scrambler Ulan's using won't let us
把他的位置缩小到一♥平♥方英里内
narrow his location past a square mile.
看起来他在南盖特
Looks like he's in Southgate.
那个在逃的拉斐尔
That Rafael guy in the wind,
-你说他母亲餐厅在哪里 -南盖特
- where'd you say his mother's restaurant was? - Southgate.
快点
Faster.
我要去见个姑娘
求你了 别这么做
Please, no!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
问你儿子
Ask your son.
情况如何
What do we know?
后面有两个出入口
Two entrances on the three side.
街区尽头有一辆蓝色皮卡
Blue pickup down the block.
乌兰在里面 是时候了
Ulan's in there. This is it.
你们都准备好了吗
You all ready to do this?
行动
Let's go.
-红毛清理右侧 -收到
- Red, clear right side. - Got it.
埃斯 娜奥米 你们去正门
Ace, Naomi, one side.
站起来 拉斐尔
Stand up, Rafael.
跟我说说...
Tell me...
我那三百万去哪了
where's my $3 million?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我发誓 乌兰
I don't know. I swear to you, Ulan.
不要连累我家里人
Just leave my family out of this.
他们是你连累的
You brought them into this
因为你和我这样的人达成了交易
by making a deal with someone like me.
我们都有家人 拉斐尔
We all have family, Rafael.
你让我在父亲
You shame me before my father,
和家人面前丢脸...
my family...
所以我也要还你
now I do the same to you.
请吧
You do the honors.
不 不要 求你了
No, no. Please.
求求你
Please.
别逼我 求你
Don't make me, please.
求求你
Please...
启动
Activating.
鲍威尔
Powell.
-红毛 留守 掩护门口 -收到
- Red, stay back, cover the door. - You got it.
停
Hold.
我看到乌兰·扎摩拉了
I got eyes on Ulan Zamora.
还有两名持枪男子 人♥质♥好像有七人
Two other armed men, looks like seven hostages.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表