剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
宝贝 我的慢炖要开始了
Hey, babe, I'm about to start the slow cooker.
如果你父母有什么食物过敏
If your parents have any food allergies,
现在跟我说 不然就没机会了
speak now or forever hold your peace.
尼歇尔
Nichelle?
-抱歉 没有食物过敏 -好的
- Sorry. No food allergies. - Cool.
-那现在就是二人早餐时间了 -好的
- Now it is breakfast time for two. - Okay.
今晚需要紧张的应该是我
Hey, if anybody should be nervous about tonight, it's me.
是我跟第一次跟你家人见面
I'm the one who's got to meet your folks for the first time.
我告诉过你 我爸是个理想主义者
I've told you my dad is an idealistic man,
非常有自己的想法...
very opinionated...
要当社会科学院院长
You don't become the Dean of Social Sciences
-就得对事物有自己的见解 -我妈也是
- unless you got opinions. - My mom, too.
她之所以能成为一名出色房♥地♥产♥经纪人...
What made her such a good real estate agent was being...
就是因为她对什么都吹毛求疵
judgy about everything.
很多父母都是这样 我的也不例外
You just described a whole bunch of parents, including my own.
我真的很期待跟你♥爸♥妈见面
I am so excited to finally meet your mom and dad,
虽然晚了那么几年
even if it is a few years overdue.
我只是想提醒你 他们可能会对
I'm just warning you that they're gonna have some thoughts
婴儿房♥的颜色 婴儿床的尺寸
on the color of the baby's room, the size of the crib,
以后上的学校 有些自己的见地...
and schools and...
-你懂的吧 -当然
- You get the picture, right? - Yeah.
我不希望你被吓到
I don't want you to be put off.
听起来 今晚我们会有些
Sounds like we're gonna have some good
有意义的家庭交流
family conversation tonight.
会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun.
很庆幸我们中有人这么想
I'm glad one of us thinks so.
要是他们开始推荐小孩的名字
If they start pitching baby names,
-你可以只是笑笑点点头吗 -你可以吗
- can you just smile and nod? - Can you?
你是换了射击姿势还是怎么了
Hey, you switching up your stance or something?
没有 只是有点没睡好
No. Just not getting great sleep, man.
没什么大问题 我没事
It's not a big deal. I'm fine.
有什么心事可以跟我聊聊
Hey, you can talk to me if something's up.
睡不着通常只是症状 而不是原因
No shut-eye is usually a symptom, not the cause.
邦妮最近出差频率变高了
Bonnie's been traveling a lot more for work lately.
参加各种重大体育赛事
She's hitting all these VIP sporting events,
我们的周年纪念日都没回来
couldn't make it back for our anniversary.
实不相瞒 我们最近离多聚少
We've been apart a lot. I'm not gonna lie.
我心里很不是滋味 很想念我老婆
It's been hard. I just miss my wife.
抱歉 真希望能帮上忙
Damn. I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could help with.
-卢卡警官 -我是
- Officer Luca? - Yeah.
-多米尼克·卢卡 -是的
- Dominique Luca? - Yeah.
-早上好 -你好
- Morning. - Hey.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我叫伊娃·杜兰特
Um, my name is Eva Durant.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -现在不是很合适
- Can I talk to you? - Uh, now's not really great.
如果你是我们的巡警 我可以帮你找个人处理
Look, I can ping somebody if you're working patrol for us.
事实上 是私人问题
Oh, actually, it's a personal matter.
我们可以去别处谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
我的特警队队友就是家人
Well, my SWAT teammates are family,
你可以在他们面前说任何事
so you can say whatever you needed to say.
好吧...
Well...
我是你妹妹
I'm your sister.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我没有妹妹
I-I don't have a sister.
恐怕这是真的
I'm afraid you do.
听着 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
Look, I don't know what you're playing at,
但这是不可能的
but there's no way.
好吧 让我说完
All right. Let-let me back up.
长话短说 我妈妈最近去世了
Long story short, I lost my mom recently.
-节哀 -是啊
- Sorry for your loss. - Yeah.
节哀
Condolences.
但重点是 我从来不知道我父亲是谁
Uh, but the point is, I've never known who my father was.
她不愿意告诉我 但在她临死前
She wouldn't tell me, but right before she died,
她改变了心意
she changed her mind.
她向我坦白 多年前她在霍伦贝克工作时
She confessed to me that she had an affair years ago
与一位叫卡尔·卢卡的人有过一段外遇
when she worked out of Hollenbeck with a guy named Carl Luca.
你可以去查 索菲亚·杜兰特警探
You can look her up-- Detective Sofia Durant.
不
No.
我父亲不可能背叛我母亲
No way my dad would've cheated on my mom.
好吧 我知道我有点唐突
Okay. I know I'm blindsiding you here.
就我所知 你的父亲
And as far as I know, your dad--
他并不知道我的存在
he doesn't know about me.
他从未知晓我母亲有了他的骨肉
He never knew that my mom was carrying his baby.
你想我做什么
Just... what exactly do you want from me?
我只是 想认识下我同父异母的兄弟
I just... wanted to meet my half brother...
跟他聊聊
...and talk.
不得不说
You know, I got to admit,
还真挺巧的 我们都在洛城警局
it's pretty cool, the both of us being LAPD,
继承父母的遗志
carrying on our parents' legacies.
行了 别说了 好吗
Stop. Just-just stop, okay?
我不想说你妈妈是骗子
I don't want to call your mom a liar,
尤其她才刚过世
especially because she just died,
但你完全搞错了 明白吗
but you got it all wrong, you understand me?
你在哪里工作
Look, where do you work out of?
也许我可以让他之后和你联♥系♥
Maybe I can get him to touch base with you later.
我在27分局值夜班
I'm mid-watch out of 27th Division.
我能理解他不愿意相信这件事
And, look, I-I get that this isn't something he wants to believe.
可这是真的
But it's the truth.
巴罗斯
Burrows.
真不想这么说
Hate to say it,
但这案子 劫案凶杀专案组需要特警队帮忙了
but Robbery Homicide's gonna need SWAT's help on this one.
收到 目前是什么情况
Copy that. What's the story so far?
投掷燃♥烧♥瓶♥和开枪
Firebombing and a shooting.
疑犯向呼叫中心投掷了两个莫洛托夫汽油瓶
Suspect hit the phone bank here with two Molotov cocktails.
接着 当工作人员逃离火灾现场时
Then, when workers were fleeing the fire,
他就对他们开枪
he started picking 'em off.
够坏的 是吧
Some messed up stuff, right?
伤亡情况怎么样
What kind of toll are we looking at?
3死11伤 包括警卫
Three dead, 11 wounded, including the security guard.
他开枪还击了
He shot back,
虽然没打中
and even though he didn't end up hitting the guy,
还是成功把枪手
he did manage to force the shooter
逼得上车逃跑
back into his getaway car.
这么说情况还有可能更糟
So it could've been even worse?
对 有这个可能
Yeah, still might be.
你觉得这是只是个开始
You think this is the start of something?
更像是系列作案 这是第二次袭击事件了
More like a continuation. This was the second attack.
托卢卡湖的一个配送中心
A fulfillment center in Toluca Lake got hit
在这里遇袭前一个小时被袭击了
about an hour before this went down.
县警局去处理了
Sheriff's Department responded.
他们赶到时枪手已经跑了
Shooter was gone by the time they got there.
快速进出 打完就跑
In and out, hit and run,
-和这里一样 -对
- just like this one? - Yeah.
-有安保监控吗 -有
- There, uh, security footage? - Yeah.
我们正在排查呢
We're canvassing it now,
还有弹壳去做弹道分♥析♥
as well as spent shells for ballistics.
如果在逃的是一名连环纵火枪手
So, if there's an arsonist spree shooter on the loose,
很可能他正在准备下一次的袭击呢
there's a good chance he's prepping for his next hit.
那正是我们所担心的
That's what we're afraid of,
因此我呼叫了特警队
and that's why I called SWAT.
我们会与劫案凶杀组携手来搞清楚
All right, we'll work with RHD to figure out
这个人是谁以及他接下来要去哪
who this guy is and where he's going next,
他一出手... 我们马上制止
and when he strikes... we'll stop him.
反恐特警队
第六季 第九集
有什么发现 斯特里特
What do you got, Street?
我们比对了两起枪击案目击者的证词
We compared witness statements from both shootings.
他们说看到了同一辆车 蓝色雪佛兰黑斑羚
They reported seeing the same vehicle-- blue Chevy Impala.
这辆车昨天在北好莱坞报案失窃
It was reported stolen yesterday in North Hollywood.
我已经发出了协查通告
I already put out a BOLO,
如交通监控捕捉到或有人看到 我们会知道
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表