剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I can put you in touch with some of them.
能够听到他们的想法 我很开心
I-I'd be happy to hear from other participants,
但是卢卡 我不能无视这些数据
but I don't know, Luca. I can't deny the stats.
目前 这个提案确实是在浪费资源
Right now, the initiative is a waste of resources.
我有义务向总警督
And I owe it to the inspector general
给出中肯的建议
to make a fair recommendation.
是吧
I guess.
只是你以前好像不是只看数据
Just doesn't seem like you ever let the numbers
来判断一个项目是好是坏
get in the way of a good idea before.
我得去忙了
Okay, I got to go.
拉托娅·特纳在她被杀前所打的号♥码
Phone number LaToya Turner called right before she was killed
来自一部三天前激活的一次性手♥机♥
belongs to a burner activated three days ago,
目前已被关机 所以无法定位
but whoever has it switched the phone off, so we can't ping it.
我进一步调查了拉托娅
I looked further into LaToya.
没有犯罪记录
No criminal history, no contact
没有任何可疑接触
with anyone even the tiniest bit shady.
如果她没问题 为什么针对她
If she's spotless, why target her?
毒品 也许是赌债
Drugs? Maybe gambling debts?
就算她有什么问题
Well, if she's got a problem,
也没显示在她的财务报表上
it's not showing up in her financials.
不过 三天前
But this is. Three days ago,
她给一家预付费电♥话♥公♥司♥打了一笔账
a charge to a prepaid phone company.
你说的一次性手♥机♥ 是拉托娅自己激活的
That burner you mentioned, LaToya activated it herself.
怪了 她还取了一些现金
That's odd. And she withdrew some cash, too.
这周她还打破了平时的惯例
She broke from her usual routine,
去了两次杂货店
and made two trips to the grocery store this week.
她还在用工作折扣买♥♥衣服
Plus she used her work discount to purchase clothes.
根据邮件收据 没有一件是她的尺码
And this emailed receipt says none of them are in her size.
食物 衣服 现金 所有基本需求
Food, clothing, cash. All basic needs.
我们有听到她说"快离开公♥寓♥"
We heard her say, "Get out of the apartment."
拉托娅会不会藏了什么人
What if LaToya is sheltering someone?
巡警在她家没发现任何异常
Patrol didn't find anything unusual at her place.
洛城警局通知拉托娅的亲属时
Well, when LAPD reached out to notify LaToya's next of kin,
联♥系♥了她妹妹妮可
they contacted her sister, Nicole.
她是圣莫妮卡
She's a property manager
一栋公♥寓♥楼的物业经理
at an apartment building in Santa Monica.
那栋楼里有一间空房♥
In that building, there is one vacant unit.
就算拉托娅在那藏了什么人
Even if LaToya was stashing someone there,
他们也早走了
they're long gone.
他们可能会落下什么东西 我打给她妹妹
They might've left something behind. I'll call the sister.
如果拉托娅借过这间公♥寓♥
If LaToya was borrowing this unit,
-那就值得一试 -好的
- it's worth a shot. - Okay.
空房♥号♥229
Empty unit number's 229.
如果我妹妹要求借一整间公♥寓♥
You know, if my sister asked to borrow a whole apartment,
我会问问情况的
I'd ask some follow-up questions.
窗户破了
Busted window.
看起来门也破了
Looks like the door's broken, too.
枪手肯定找到拉托娅的藏身之处了
Gunmen must've figured out LaToya's shelter spot.
可能还在里面
Could still be inside.
保持警惕
Stay sharp.
站住
Hey! Hold up!
-有人逃跑 -走
- We got a rabbit! - Go.
30D 嫌犯落单 在蒙大纳街向东跑
30-David, we got a solo runner heading east on Montana.
站住
Hold up!
洛城警局 别跑了
Hey! LAPD! Stop running!
停下
Stop!
洛城警局
LAPD.
你们是警♥察♥
You're police?
真的警♥察♥
Real police?
我以为你们是回来抓我的警卫
I thought you were the guards coming back to get me.
警卫
The guards?
工厂的警卫
From the factory.
你就是拉托娅庇护的人
You're the person LaToya sheltered.
枪手在找的人
The one the gunmen are looking for.
没事了 你现在安全了
We've got you. You're safe now.
但我兄弟
But my brother.
我们一起逃出了工厂
We escaped the factory together.
拉托娅打电♥话♥来的时候我不在公♥寓♥
I was out of the apartment when LaToya called.
我回去的时候
When I came back,
看到他们把我兄弟拖进一辆车里
I saw them dragging my brother to a car.
拜托
Please.
你们得救救他
You have to save him.
你说你工作的工厂
The factory that you worked in,
-是做衣服的 -是的
- you say you made clothes? - Yes.
整天做针线活 从日出到日落
Sewing all day. Sunup to sundown.
不允许休息 他们还会说我们手太笨
No breaks allowed. And then they'd say we messed up
不配拿全额工资
and don't deserve full wages.
工时长 工资低
Long hours, low pay.
听起来像是血汗工厂
Sounds like a sweatshop.
等一下 从头说起
Hold on, let's go back.
你怎么会沦落到那里
How did you end up there?
一个男人说他会帮我们从中国移♥民♥过来
A man said he'd help us immigrate from China.
承诺给我们工作 更好的生活
Promised us work, a better life.
都是谎言
It was all lies.
-那里有几个工人 -八个
- How many workers are there? - Eight.
所有人都挤在两张旧床垫上睡觉
We had to share two old mattresses to sleep on.
你们无法离开
So you couldn't leave at all?
警卫时刻监视我们
The guards watch us every minute.
有一次 另一个女孩想逃跑
One time, another girl tried to get out.
被他们抓住
They caught her.
直接被打死
Beat her up. She died.
他们杀了她
They killed her?
我不知道
I don't know.
她被带走的时候浑身是血
She was all bloody, and they took her away
之后再也没见过她了
and we never saw her again.
他们也会这样对我兄弟的
That's what they're gonna do to my brother.
你们得救救他
You have to save him.
我们派了一队人去你给我们的地址
We've got a squad heading to the address you gave us right now.
如果你兄弟在血汗工厂 我们会找到他的
If your brother's at that sweatshop, we'll find him.
今天上午抢劫案中的枪手
The gunmen from this morning's robbery
可能是血汗工厂的警卫
could be the sweatshop's guards.
对 但他们专门来店里找拉托娅
Yeah, but they came to the store specifically for LaToya.
拉托娅·特纳帮助你和你兄弟逃跑了吗
Did LaToya Turner help you and your brother escape?
是的 拉托娅是个天使
Yes. LaToya is an angel.
她在为自己的商店挑选新衣服时
She found the factory when she was picking
发现了这家工厂
new clothes for her store.
我求她帮忙 她答应了
I begged her for help, and she did.
-你们是这样找到我的吗 -格蕾丝
- Is that how you found me? - Grace?
我很抱歉告诉你这个
I'm sorry to tell you this.
拉托娅今早被杀害了
Um... LaToya was killed this morning.
因为我们逃了 她才会有危险
She was in danger because we escaped.
现在我的弟弟也不安全了
And now my brother is, too.
现在我们毫无头绪
Right now, we got nothing.
我们有问题了
Hey, we got a problem.
格蕾丝告诉我们的工厂
That factory that Grace pointed us to?
里面一个工人都没有
There's no workers,
设备 产品都没有
no equipment, not even product.
格蕾丝和帕克逃跑后 守卫
When Grace and Park disappeared, the guards
肯定发现了 随后进行了转移
must've got spooked, moved the entire operation.
我们得找到他们
We have to find them.
格蕾丝说当时工厂还有七名工人
Grace said that there are seven other workers out there,
包括他的弟弟
including her brother.
迪肯 守卫在暗我们在明
Deacon, the guards are in the wind,
我们都不知道格蕾丝的弟弟是否还活着
and we don't know if Grace's brother is even alive.
拉托娅·特纳被杀了
LaToya Turner was murdered
就因为帮助他们逃跑
trying to help these people.
所以我很抱歉 哪怕机会渺茫
So I'm sorry, but if there's a tiny chance
但只要有机会救下他们 我们就得行动
that we can help save them, we got to take it.
行 他们之前待过的那栋楼呢
All right, what about that building they vacated?
-租约上总有公♥司♥名称吧 -空壳公♥司♥
- Must've been a name on the lease. - Shell corporation.
那个仓库是他们唯一的房♥产 这条路走不通
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表