剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
到时候他就逃出我们掌心 再次
So then, he's out of our reach, goes back
回到最高通缉令名单内
to being a fugitive on the Most Wanted list.
简说娜塔莉爱上了怀亚特
Jane said that Natalie is in love with Wyatt.
这是典型的斯德哥尔摩综合征
It's classic Stockholm syndrome.
对 这个变♥态♥可能
Yeah. This creep has probably
向她承诺了一切 而她会愿意
promised her the world, and in return,
做任何事来回报他
she'd be willing to do anything and everything.
有人有卡布雷拉的消息吗
Anybody heard from Cabrera?
有 我派她跟着一组巡警
Yeah, I sent her to Natalie's house
-去娜塔莉的家了 -为什么
- with a patrol unit. - Why?
送她过去的巡警一直联♥系♥不上
Well, the patrol unit that took her there isn't responding.
现在她也不接电♥话♥了
Now she's not picking up.
卡布雷拉
斯特里特
支援就在路上了 怀亚特 知道这一点
Cavalry's on the way, Wyatt. Knowing that,
如果我是你 下一步行动会更聪明些
I'd choose my next steps wisely.
是吗 可这并不怎么会
Yeah, well, see, that ain't inspiring
激发出我的恐惧感
much of any fear in me,
尤其我今天已经见过支援的水平了
seeing that I already met the cavalry today.
结果也并没怎样
And look how that turned out.
把枪放桌上
Gun on the table.
然后我需要你这个警♥察♥小美人
And then I want you to sit your pretty little cop ass
老老实实坐到沙发上去
down on that couch.
你待那别动
You stay put.
我可不想再说一遍
I really don't like repeating myself.
如果我动 这女孩和我一起动
I move, the girl moves with me.
是吗 或者我把你俩都打死
Yeah? Or I just shoot you both.
你们既然这么喜欢彼此
You're so fond of each other,
不如干脆死在一起 快坐下
you can just die together. Sit down!
娜塔莉 我知道你以为他爱你
Natalie, I know you think he loves you.
那就问问他 为何不告诉你他真实身份
So ask him why he didn't tell you who he really is.
他的名字甚至都不叫贾克斯
His name's not even Jax.
不要理她们 娜塔莉 我们聊过这个了
Pay them no mind, Natalie. We already talked
-记得吗 -你为什么不告诉她呢 伊莱
- about this, remember? - Why didn't you tell her, Eli?
这不是相爱的人都会做的事吗 彼此说实话
Isn't that what people do when they're in love? Tell the truth?
他不这么做 因为他根本不爱你
He didn't because he doesn't love you.
他是个骗子 就像爸爸一样
He's a liar, just like Dad.
那真的是你的名字吗
Is that really your name?
伊莱
Eli?
你给我好好坐下
You sit the hell back down!
孩子们 趴下
Girls, get down!
我们走
Let's go.
洛城警局
LAPD!
门廊
Hallway.
收到
Roger.
洛城警局
LAPD!
举起手来 从里面出来
Come out with your hands up.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
出来
Come on out.
听话
Come on.
把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the ground.
把枪放下
Just put it down.
娜塔莉 放... 一人正在逃窜
Natalie, put-- We got a rabbit!
25D报告 我们看到娜塔莉了
25-David. We got eyes on Natalie.
她正拿着卡布雷拉的枪
She's armed with Cabrera's gun.
收到 正在前往地下室
Roger. Entering the basement.
娜塔莉 请你从里面出来
Natalie? Need you to come out of there.
娜塔莉刚刚跑进了一个柜子中
Natalie just ran into a closet.
我看到一扇开着的地下室窗
I got an open basement window.
目前没看到怀亚特
Checks negative for Wyatt so far.
卡布雷拉
Cabrera?
放下武器 跪在地上 都结束了怀亚特
Drop your weapon, get on your knees. It's over, Wyatt.
好 下面你们要这么做 明白吗
All right, this is how it's gonna play out, all right?
你们要让出一条路
You're gonna clear me a path,
让我和我的新女朋友离开
and then I'm leaving with my new girlfriend.
抱歉我们不会这么做的
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
-只要简和娜塔莉安全 -不 不可能卡布雷拉
- As long as Jane and Natalie are safe. - No, not a chance, Cabrera.
我绝不会让你离开我视线
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
那估计你要看着她死在这
Then I guess you're gonna watch her die.
好了
Hey. Here you go.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
30D报告 伊莱·怀亚特被捕
30-David. Eli Wyatt's in custody.
娜塔莉 我们抓到他了
Natalie? We got him.
所以我要你放下枪走出来好吗
So I need you to put down the gun and come out, okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
贾克斯会很生气的
Jax won't like that.
不管他和你说了什么
Whatever he told you,
答应了你什么 他是骗你的
whatever he promised, he lied.
但你知道谁能履行诺言吗 简
But you know who kept their promise? Jane.
简生我的气 我做错了事
Jane's mad at me. I messed things up.
我把很多事情都搞得一塌糊涂
I messed so many things up.
现在回不了头了
There's no going back now.
不是这样的好吗
That's not true, okay?
我知道事情看起来很糟糕
I know things seem bad.
但这样你才要相信你身边的人
But that's why you got to trust the people around you,
相信真正关心你的人
the people who really care for you.
比如说简 她很爱你
Like Jane. She loves you.
-我不知道 -那就相信我
- I don't know. - Then trust me.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm talking about.
无论事情看起来有多糟糕
As bad as things seem,
你都需要向前看
you need to keep moving forward.
第一步就是放下手中的枪
And the first step is you put that gun down
走出来
and come on out.
-你还好吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
结束了 结束了
It's over, it's over.
好
Okay.
好的
All right, good.
谢谢你告诉我最新的情况
All right, thanks for the update.
是洛杉矶东部的指挥官打来的
That was the commander from East L.A.
你派去协助卡布雷拉的巡警
That patrol officer you sent to accompany Cabrera,
他会没事的 情况不是很严重
he's gonna be fine, nothing too serious.
就是被怀亚特打晕后 有一点脑震荡
Just a concussion from being knocked out from Wyatt.
很高兴终于把那个混♥蛋♥绳之以法了
Yeah, well, I'm just glad that bastard's finally in custody.
同感
Well, you're not alone.
里特探员欠你一瓶昂贵礼瓶
Agent Ritter owes you a gift bottle
作为感谢礼物
of something very expensive as a thank you.
我打电♥话♥告诉他好消息的时候
You can bet I'll tell him that when I call him
一定不会忘了这个的
with the good news.
嗯 刚刚把简和娜塔莉
Yeah. Just handed Jane and Natalie
交给了儿童和家庭服务部的社工
off to the caseworker for DCFS.
我向她保证两个姑娘不会分开的
I made her promise the girls would stay together.
那个父亲呢
What about the father?
他说很高兴听到她们没事
He said he's happy to hear they're okay,
听到这个好消息
and with the good news,
他觉得没必要急着赶回洛杉矶
he doesn't see a need to hurry back to L.A.
她们想平复创伤
Well, it's gonna be a long time
是需要很长一段时间的
before those two are even close to being okay.
恐怕大多数被怀亚特折磨过的小姑娘
I'm afraid that's probably true for most of the girls
都是如此
Wyatt preyed on.
我想之前他们中的一些人
You know, I-I'd like to think that at least some of them
今晚能回家团聚
are going home to happy reunions tonight.
至少他们不必再担心伊莱·怀亚特了
Well, at least none of them have to worry about Eli Wyatt anymore,
所以我要专心庆祝一下这个胜利
so I-I'm gonna focus on that and take the W.
别说
Don't.
别说什么 我知道你要说什么
Don't what? I know what you're gonna say.
你在想我为了让娜塔莉走出来和她说的话
You think that stuff I told Natalie to get her to come out,
你认为我想通了
you're thinking I had some kind of big breakthrough.
你的话的确令人信服
Well, you did sound pretty convincing.
我想也许你相信了自己所说的话
I figured maybe you believed what you said.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
只能说我是不会放弃的
Let's just say I'm not gonna give up.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表