剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
查他最近和泰国的通话
Check for recent calls to or from Thailand.
坚持住 乔
Come on, Joe.
迪肯 我们的洛杉矶嫌犯
Deac, our L.A. Suspect
刚刚和一个卫星电♥话♥联♥系♥过
just traded calls with a satellite phone
离你现在位置不远
not far from your position.
我现在就发你们坐标
I'm sending you coordinates now.
收到 指挥官
Roger that, Commander.
如果你杀了我们 泰国和美国当局会一直
If you kill us, Thai and U.S. Authorities will hunt you down
追捕你到天涯海角 你就是死人一个
to the end of the earth. You're a dead man walking.
你是在威胁我吗
Do you think that's a threat?
难道你不知道吗
You haven't heard?
我已经是个死人了
I am already dead.
我是个幽灵 幽灵是杀不死的
I'm a ghost, and a ghost cannot be killed.
但你们两个...
But you two, on the other hand...
德 你过来
Thet, come here.
拿着
Take it.
朝这里开枪
Put the bullet right here.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?!
开枪啊
Do it!
杀了他
Kill him!
你是怎么回事
竟敢违抗我的命令
把枪给我
他是我侄子
He's my nephew.
但有时我实在觉得
But sometimes I don't think
他根本没有我的血脉
my blood runs through his veins.
他们找到我们了
把他们全杀了
一名枪手倒地
One gunman down.
谭 掩护我
Tan, cover me.
前进
Move.
我们走 后面隧♥道♥
快
Come!
这人是个负担
杀了他再走
好 前方没问题 我们走
All right, we're good. Let's move.
洪都
Hondo!
迪肯 谭
Deac, Tan.
我扶你 来
I got you, come on.
乔 你们要去帮乔
Joe. You got to help Joe.
他情况很糟 要尽快带他去医院
He's in bad shape, you got to get him to a medic ASAP.
你要去哪
Hey! Where the hell do youthink you're going?
我要去追佐敏
I'm going after Zaw Min.
他把他侄子带走了 我不会让他逃走
He took his nephew. I'm not letting him get away.
把枪给我
Give me a gun.
洪都 等等 你伤得也不轻
Hondo, hold up, you are in bad shape,
你一个人哪也不能去
and you are not going anywhere by yourself.
那好 你 我和谭 但是快点
Okay, fine, you, me and Tan, but let's go.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time!
那是你朋友 洪都
It's your friend, Hondo.
你抓不到他的 这些隧♥道♥像迷宫一样
You won't catch him. Those tunnels are a maze.
你一进去就出不来了
If you get in, you won't find your way out.
但那孩子怎么办 德怎么办
But what about the boy? What about Thet?
那孩子救了我一命
That kid saved my life.
我知道 但是我们现在无能为力
I know. But there's nothing we can do about that right now.
我们要带乔去医院 现在就要去
We got to get Joe to a hospital. We got to go right now!
来 帮我扶他起来
Come on, help me up.
帮我扶他起来
Help me up.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
指挥部呼叫D队
Command to D-team.
好消息 洪都安全了
Good news. Hondo's safe.
-他们找到他了 -谢谢 指挥官
- They got him. - Aw, thanks, Commander.
太好了 感谢上帝
Hell yeah, dude. Thank God.
洪都
Hondo!
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
天呐 你还好吗
My God, are you okay?
我还好 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm fine.
多亏了这些人 还有我的小队
Thanks to these guys, and my team back home,
我没事
I'm okay.
乔怎么样 他还在做手术吗
How's Joe? Is he still in surgery?
看样子情况不太好 梅在陪着他
Yeah, but it's not looking good. May's with him.
你一打给我们 她就立刻赶去医院了
She raced to the hospital as soon as you called us.
我和她说我会留下来照顾孩子们
I told her I'd stay and look after the kids.
今天我担心死你了
I was so worried about you today.
对不起让你担心了
I'm sorry you had to go through all that.
你现在回来了 这才是最重要的
Well, you're here now, that's all that matters.
好的
Okay.
有线索了
Hey, I've got something.
洪都
Hey, Hondo?
-我去看看孩子们 -好 去吧
- I should go and check on the kids. - All right, go, go.
警队刚刚突袭了佐敏的海♥洛♥因♥工厂
Forces just raided the site of Zaw Min's heroin factory.
他们把东西都移走了 整个组织都不见了
They moved everything, the whole operation, gone.
知道你们要来 他肯定清空了所有东西
He must've cleared out, knowing you were coming.
那德和那些孩子呢
What about Thet, and the children?
他们也不见了
They're gone, too.
但我们会追踪线索 会找到他们的
But we're chasing down leads. We'll find them.
那我要留下来帮忙 我向德保证过
Then I got to stay here and help. I made Thet a promise.
在我知道他安全之前 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I know he's safe.
但是你们应该回洛杉矶去
The two of you should head back to L.A., though.
你在开玩笑吧 又分头行事吗
Are you kidding? Split up again?
看看刚刚才发生的事
Look what just happened.
洪都 我们是一个团队
Hondo, we're a team.
你不走我们也不走
We're not leaving here without you.
洪都
Hondo.
听到你的声音真是太好了
Man, it's good to hear your voice.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything you did.
不然我们还能怎么办
Well, what else were we gonna do?
袖手旁观吗
Sit around on our asses?
你朋友怎么样了
How's your friend doing?
我们还在等消息
We're still waiting on news.
告诉他妻子我们都在为他祈祷
You tell his wife that he's in all our prayers.
-我会的 -对了
- I will do. - And yes.
-对了什么 长官 -你是要问我
- Yes, what, sir? - Well, you were about to ask me
我是否同意你多待一段时间
if I'd sign off on you staying a while longer.
我猜到了 所以我已经签了字
I figured as much, so I already signed the paperwork.
谢谢你 指挥官 谢谢
Thank you, Commander. Thank you.
我要你完好无损地回来 明白吗
I want you all back here in one piece, understood?
这是命令
That's an order.
遵命 长官
Copy that, sir.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表