剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他不在这
He's not here.
也许他就没来过
Maybe he never was.
米盖尔在哪
Where's Miguel?
快说 米盖尔在哪
Hey! Where's Miguel?
22D呼叫指挥部
22-David to Command.
一名嫌犯倒地 还有一名被捕
One suspect down, one suspect in custody.
詹金斯议员安全了
Councilman Jenkins is safe.
无需支援
Show us Code 4.
找到他了吗
Any sign of him?
没有 米盖尔好像凭空消失了
No. Looks like Miguel's gone to ground.
他的妈妈卢佩在半小时前
His mother Lupe received a text
收到一条一次性手♥机♥发来的信息
from a burner phone about a half an hour ago.
"离开这座城 为了我们的家人好"
"Leaving town. This is all for our family.
"希望你能理解"
I hope you understand."
对 一次性手♥机♥最后定位在托伦斯附近
Yeah, burner last pinged towers around Torrance
然后信♥号♥♥消失了
and then it went dead.
也许是逃往偏僻的藏身处
Could be fleeing to a distant hideout.
甚至往南逃出边境
Even south to the border.
看来只要愿意让同伴顶罪
I guess it's easy to have ideals
理想说来就来
when you're willing to let your comrades take the fall for you.
米盖尔的协查通告已经发出
Well, a BOLO's out on Miguel.
我们所有人手都在搜捕
We're all hands on the manhunt.
也通知了美国海关
And U.S. Customs has been notified
以防他从边境逃往墨西哥
in case he tries to cross into Mexico.
好的
All right.
指挥官
Commander.
你已经快连续工作36小时了
You've been working for almost 36 hours straight.
我知道你想紧跟这个案子
I know you want to see this one through,
但我们能处理好
but we can take it from here.
我原本希望一天内能解决此事
I was just hoping we could wrap this one up today.
明白吗 获得了结
You know, get some closure.
今天我们挽救了很多生命 指挥官
We saved lives today, Commander.
米盖尔早晚会出现
Miguel will turn up eventually.
只要他出现 必须第一个通知我
And when he does, I'm your first call.
有消息了吗
You got something?
没有长官 就是想告诉你
No, sir. Just calling to let you know that we tagged out
我们已和50队换班 他们将接手
with 50-Squad. They're gonna take it from here
明天20队再接岗
until 20-Squad's back on duty tomorrow.
丹尼尔...我们自从上个七月就再没说过话
Daniel... I know we haven't talked since last July,
但我得挂断 晚点再给你打
but I'm gonna have to call you back.
丹尼尔
Daniel...?
七月
July.
20D呼叫调度中心
This is 20-David to Dispatch.
我出警去查看一起私闯民宅事件
I'm responding to a home invasion.
人♥质♥是指挥官罗伯特·希克斯
The hostage is Commander Robert Hicks.
马上安排增援
Send backup now.
你不会以为
You didn't think I'd leave
我没完成任务就走吧
without finishing the job, did you?
一整天...大家都想劝我
All day... people have been trying to convince me
这一切都不是我的错
that none of this was my fault.
我想你是唯一同意我看法的
I guess you and I are the only ones on the same page.
伙计 别抬举你自己了
Hey, man, don't flatter yourself.
你不过是更大♥麻♥烦的一部分
You're just part of a bigger problem.
这没有摄像头 米盖尔
There's no cameras here, Miguel.
这没有...
There's no...
没有其他人来听什么说教
There's no audience to preach to.
只有你和我而已
Just you and me.
所以让我来完成
So let me do the one thing
三年前就该做的事
that I should've done three years ago.
是什么事
And what's that?
向你道歉
Apologize to you.
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
很抱歉你和你的家人经历了这一切
I'm sorry for what happened to your family's land.
很抱歉让你亲眼目睹了那天的事
I'm sorry for the violence that you witnessed that day.
很抱歉事后没有人照顾你
I'm sorry that no one was there for you after.
尤其是我
Especially me.
不
No!
我才不想听你道歉的鬼话
I don't want your damn apologies!
我只想要我的家人回来
I want my family back!
想逃走没那么容易 老家伙
It's gonna take a lot more than that, old man!
你躲不了一辈子
You can't hide forever!
不
No!
洛城警局
LAPD!
指挥官 请报告位置
Commander! Call out!
在外面
Out here!
不 投降吧 米盖尔 都结束了
No. Give it up, Miguel. It's over.
我失去了一切
I lost everything!
不是一切 还不是一切 孩子
Not everything. Not yet, son.
把他交给我 指挥官
I got him, Commander.
趴在地上 手放在头后面
On your stomach, hands behind your head.
把手放头后面 快点
Put 'em behind your head, come on.
不 快 快点
No. Come on, come on.
好 好吧
All right. All right.
把他带走
Take him.
站起来
Stand up.
搜查屋子其余地方
Sweep the rest of the house.
只有我们俩
There's no one else.
安全了
It's clear.
看来你还宝刀未老 指挥官
Looks like you still got it, Commander.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you left a while ago.
要来练一下吗
You want to get in on this?
当然 假设你的拳头是打在垫子上
Assuming, of course, you throw your punches at the pads
而不是在我们身上
and not at us.
我想我害怕回家
I think I'm afraid to go home.
事实是
Truth is...
我和邦妮间
something's been off between
出现隔阂已经有段时间了
Bonnie and me for a while.
但我一直在忽略
I've been ignoring it,
假装一切安好
pretending everything's okay.
所以我之前对你们发脾气
That's why I snapped at you guys earlier.
你们不该受我的气
You didn't deserve that.
没事 我们明白的
No, man, we understand.
我们只是...
We're just...
感到很抱歉
We're sorry.
如果我问邦妮昨晚她去哪了
If I ask Bonnie where she was last night, either...
她要么骗我... 要么
she lies or... Or...
真♥相♥更糟糕
the truth is even worse.
不管怎样 我都是输家
It feels like I lose either way.
但是...
But...
我想我也不能继续拖下去了
I guess there's no putting it off.
我们会陪着你的
We're here for you.
无论发生什么事
Whatever happens. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是休斯医生
This is Dr. Hughes.
医生你好
Hey, Doc.
指挥官你好
Hi, Commander.
我以为你走了
I didn't think you'd still be there.
我是想给你留个言
I figured I'd be leaving a message.
我有很多事要做 指挥官
I got a lot going on, Commander.
我只是想打电♥话♥告诉你
Well, I just wanted to call to tell you
米盖尔·富特恩斯一家的事情解决了
that the Miguel Fuentes situation has been resolved.
是吗
Yeah?
你要不要聊聊
You want to talk about it?
这个嘛
Well...
莫莉在来看我的路上
I mean, Molly's on her way over to check on me and...
她来到之前
I got a little time
我有一点时间 我们聊聊吧
before she gets here, so, yeah.
好 何乐而不为呢
Sure. Why not?
你回来了
There you are.
我给你留了加辣的鸡肉咖喱和一块印度薄饼
I got you chicken vindaloo, extra spicy, and a side of naan.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表