剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
-你们一起多久了 -六个月
- How long has it been going on? - Six months.
我知道她为什么会甩了你了
I can see why she left you.
祝她找到更好的
Here's hoping she found someone better.
-酒吧斗殴 -我喝了太多酒
- A bar fight? - I went out, had too much to drink,
-做了件蠢事 -你被停职了
- I made a stupid choice. - You've been suspended
停职两周
for two weeks.
我只是说 这里是一个
I'm just saying, this is a big city
有很多不同社区的大城市
with a lot of different neighborhoods.
-如果外面有更好的… -打断一下
- If something better is out there... - Excuse me.
问题真的是在于这个社区吗
Is this really about the neighborhood?
还是在于和她在一起的人 亦或是陪在她身边的人
Or is it more about who she's with, the company she keeps?
听起来你并没有努力地在赢得我的认可
Doesn't sound like you're trying too hard to win me over.
恕我直言 我们为什么要赢得你的认可
All due respect, why do we have to?
宝贝 你搞得怎么样了
Hey, babe, how's it coming along?
最后冲刺了
Oh, I'm racing to the finish line.
我在做 相信我
I'm moving, trust me.
特别是我们宝宝现在还安静待在肚子里
Especially when our baby's still in the womb
还要多久才能出生来着 半年吗
and ain't gonna be crawling for how long-- six months?
婴儿防护措施要在预产期之前完成
Baby-proofing is recommended before the due date.
一旦女儿出生之后
Once our daughter gets here,
我们连刷牙的时间都没有
we won't have time to brush our teeth,
更别说安装防护措施了
let alone baby-proof the house.
但我们要充分利用这剩下的三周时间
Well, then, I suggest we take full advantage of those three weeks.
说起这个
Speaking of...
你选好名字了吗
You pick a name yet?
我一个月前就挑好四个名字了
I narrowed it down to four a month ago.
-该你做决定了 -好吧 我承认
- Ball's been in your court. - Okay, I admit
我有点拖拉了 但是尼歇尔
I've been dragging my feet a little bit, but Nichelle,
无意冒犯 我只是不知道
I just don't know if I see our daughter
那些名字适不适合我们女儿
in any of those names, no offense.
当别人听到我们女儿名字的时候
But when people hear our little girl's name,
我想让他们有耳目一新
I want them to be intrigued,
或者有点望而生畏的感觉
and maybe a little intimidated.
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
三周
Three weeks.
糟糕 我全忘了
Oh, shoot. I completely forgot.
我要跟我妈去挑摇椅
I'm meeting my mom to pick out a rocking chair.
真是一孕傻三年
This pregnancy brain is too real.
-我该走了 -好吧
- I got to run. - All right.
这还有一个没装
Missed one.
知道啦 夫人 马上弄
I know, woman. I'm on it.
我的羊水破了
My water just broke.
提前了三周 这也太早了
Three weeks early is... It's too soon.
没事没事 我们都准备好了
Okay, nope. No, we're all good.
现在正好是迎接我们宝贝女儿的时候
Just means we're on our baby girl's time right now.
我去拿准备好的预产包
I'll get the bags that we pre-packed.
-就放在 -婴儿房♥ 左上角 我记着呢
- They're in the... - Baby room, top left shelf. I remember.
我要去 我要去换衣服
I'm-I'm gonna... I'm gonna go change.
去吧去吧 快去 我们要快点去医院
Yeah, go, go. Hurry up! We got to get to the hospital.
我们要有宝宝啦
We're about to have a baby!
就是今天
Today's the day!
那个玉米饼听起来像个热量炸♥弹♥
That breakfast burrito sounds like carb heaven.
就要它了
Let's do it.
有辣酱吗
Got Tapatío?
当然有
Oh, you know we do.
谢谢
Thanks.
停职后第一天上班
So, first day back from suspension.
你还好吗
You doing all right?
-当然 能有什么不好的 -拜托
- Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be? - Come on.
邦妮的事
The whole thing with Bonnie,
然后警局又给了你处分
and then the department coming down on you...
挺难消化的
That's a lot.
所以你才请我吃早餐吗
Yeah, is that why you invited me to breakfast?
觉得我今天需要一些额外的关照吗
Think I need a little extra hand-holding today?
你只是觉得 如果你需要时间重新振作的话
I'm just saying, no one would blame you if it took some time
没有人会怪你的
to get your bearings again.
我承认我很不好受
Look, I admit all that sucked.
但是前几周我也跟
But I did some talking with Luca and Hondo
卢卡和洪都好好谈过
over the last couple weeks.
决定把一切放下 过去的就让它过去吧
Decided I need to let it go, got to let it be the past.
我现在只会往前看
I'm all about looking forward now.
还有几周我就要参加TLI的课程了
I got T.L.I. coming up in a few weeks.
会在圣地亚哥待上四天
So that's four days in San Diego,
磨炼我的领导技能 如果一切顺利的话
honing up my leadership skills, and if that goes well,
我接下来可能会参加警司考试
I might think about taking the sergeants' exam after that.
过去一笔勾销
So, a clean slate.
说的简单 邦妮的事情怎么样了
That easy. What about the situation with Bonnie?
她那天来拿自己最后剩下的东西
She came by the other day to pick up the last of her stuff.
我们都没怎么说话
Didn't say much. I said nothing.
你这是在套我的话吗
Are you trying to submarine me here?
没有 我不是要打击你的积极性
No. And-and look, I'm not knocking your optimism.
你会不会觉得自己被否认了
It just feels a little bit like denial, maybe?
他们还好吗 快报♥警♥
Are they okay? Call for help!
有枪 洛城警局
Gun! LAPD!
-娜塔莉 -你叫娜塔莉吗
- Natalie. - Your name's Natalie? Okay.
听我说 娜塔莉 我需要你把手
Listen to me, Natalie. I need you to take your hand
从枪上拿开 你听见了吗
off that gun, you hear me?
你们要救救
You need to help...
我们是在救你 但是首先
We're trying to help you, but first,
你要先把枪扔掉
you got to put the gun on the floor.
看着我 娜塔莉
Look at me, Natalie.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
你们要救的人是她
You need to help her.
-等等 你叫什么名字 -简
- Wait. What's your name? - Jane.
我妹妹叫娜塔莉
My sister's name is Natalie.
有个男的绑♥架♥了并关押了我们
A man took us and held us prisoner.
我逃了出来 可我妹妹...
I got away, but my sister...
你们得去救她
You need to help her.
你给你父母打过电♥话♥了吗
You call your folks yet?
他们现在到拉瓜迪亚机场了
They're at LaGuardia now.
他们今晚一下飞机就直接过来
They land tonight, headed straight over here.
你父母在路上了 应该很快就到
Your folks are on the way, should be here soon.
洪都 真的要发生了
Hondo, this is really happening.
是啊
Yes, it is.
医生刚刚给司机做了检查 她叫简·科鲁兹
Medics just finished checking out our driver, Jane Cruz.
幸运的是 她并无大碍也没有脑震荡
Luckily, she has no serious injuries or concussion.
-醉酒了吗 -血液酒精浓度检测没问题
- Under the influence? - BAC was negative.
我查到了一份失踪人口报告
And I was able to dig up a Missing Persons Report.
她和她妹妹六个月前从惠蒂尔
She and her sister disappeared from their house
她们家失踪了 所以这部分对得上
in Whittier six months ago, so that much checks out.
简17岁 娜塔莉15岁
Jane is 17, Natalie is 15.
简只能告诉我们绑♥架♥者的名字叫贾克斯
Jane could only give us the abductor's first name-- Jax.
-我们应该联♥系♥她们父母 -母亲不在身边
- We should get ahold of the parents. - Mom's not around.
她们和爸爸一起住 我给他留了言
They live with their dad. Left him a message.
好 我们去和简谈谈
All right, then let's talk to Jane,
看看能否获得这个贾克斯更多的情况
see if we can get more intel on this Jax character.
因为现在他是找到娜塔莉的关键
Because, right now, he is the key to finding Natalie.
你是撞车现场的那个警♥察♥
You're the cop from the crash.
-他们说没人受伤 -对
- They said nobody was hurt? - That's right.
简 我们需要你回答一些问题
Jane, we need you to answer some questions for us.
我需要你们去找到我妹妹
And I need you to find my sister.
我们的目标正是这个
And that's exactly what we aim to do,
但眼下 你是唯一能帮助我们的人
but right now, you're the only person that can help us.
我们需要搞清楚六个月前
We need to understand what happened to you
你和娜塔莉遇到了什么情况
and Natalie six months ago.
你说了拐骗你们的人叫贾克斯
You said the man who abducted you is named Jax.
-你们是怎么认识他的 -我和娜塔莉
- How did you meet him? - Me and Natalie
当时在惠蒂尔大街的一个卖♥♥酒的商店
were at a liquor store on Whittier Boulevard.
我想给家庭聚会弄点酒 我不该去的
I was trying to get us booze for some house party. It was stupid.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表