剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
食物银行 浓汤厨房♥
是我
Yes.
我到了
I'm here.
你在哪
Where are you?
谢了 马库斯
Thanks, Marcus.
在车里等我
Wait in the car.
常春藤救济所
食物赈济所 施食处
菲比
喂
Hello?
马库斯 你还好吗
Marcus, you okay?
我很好 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在施食处
I'm at the soup kitchen.
怎么了
Why?
马库斯 我是纽约警局特警队的哈里森警司
Marcus, this is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
菲比很安全 但是你可能会有危险
Phoebe is safe, but you might be in danger.
你现在跟圣人在一起吗
Are you with Saint right now?
是啊 他在开会
I mean, yeah, he's in a meeting.
他叫我在车里等 怎么了
He told me to wait in the car. What-What's going on?
你觉得有什么异样吗
Does anything look out of the ordinary from where you are?
马库斯
Marcus?
菲比 拜托
Phoebe, come on.
你知道警♥察♥一直在找圣人的茬
You know the cops are always messing with Saint.
想想看他为社区做的贡献 他给了我一份工作
I mean, think about what he does for the community. He gave me a job
让我能够负担老爸的医疗费
to help pay for Pop's medical bills.
不 这次不是找茬
No, they're not messing with him this time.
圣人绑♥架♥了一名警♥察♥
Saint kidnapped a cop.
不 你搞错了 他不会做这种事的
No, you're wrong. He wouldn't do that.
我证明给你看
Now, I'll prove it.
不 马库斯 马库斯
No. Marcus, Marcus,
不要下车
do not get out of that car!
马库斯
Marcus!
事情不必闹到这种地步的 警探
It didn't have to come to this, Detective,
但你们抄了我的仓库
but you've squeezed my storage houses,
一步一步地打击我的分装场所
chipped away at my packaging facilities,
所以我们才走到了这一步
so now we find ourselves here.
把把闪存盘还给我
I need my flash drive back.
它在哪
Where is it?
你真想杀一名警♥察♥吗 圣人
Do you really have it in you to kill a cop, Saint?
因为你只能这么做了
Because you're gonna have to.
我绝不会告诉你闪存盘在哪
I'll never tell you where that drive is.
你会说的
You will.
毕竟 你的家人可躲不了我多久
After all, your family can only hide from me for so long.
别碰我的家人
You leave my family alone!
听见没
You understand me?
菲比 菲比
Ph-Phoebe? Phoebe.
你说得没错
Yeah, you-you were right.
来了好几个人 其中一个浑身是血
There are men here. One of 'em's all bloody.
马库斯 听我说 你必须离开
Marcus, listen to me. You got to get out of there.
马上离开那里 回到车里
Get out of there now. You get back to that car.
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yeah.
是觉得听到了什么动静 过来
Thought I heard something. Come here.
马库斯 马库斯 不 马库斯
Marcus? Marcus. No, Marcus.
雷蒙特 你和菲比 你们待在这里
Raymont, you and Phoebe, you stay right here.
我们会把你弟弟带回来
We're gonna get your brother back.
求你了 我不会告诉别人的 求你了
Come on, man. I won't tell nobody, all right? Please!
我叫你待在车里
I told you to stay in the car.
但没关系 马库斯
But it's okay, Marcus.
可能这就是最好的安排
Maybe this is for the best.
放开他
Hey, you leave him alone.
你可能不在乎自己的性命
You may not value your own life,
但显然 你不会让我杀掉这个无辜的男孩
but certainly, you won't let me kill this innocent boy.
圣约翰先生 圣人 求求你
Mr. St. John, Saint, please, please.
-住手 -在哪
- Don't! - Where is it?
-时间到了 -不不不不
- Time's up. - No! No, no, no.
-拜托 -等等 等等 在我车里
- Please! - Wait! Wait! Wait! It's in my car.
藏在我车里
It's hidden in my car.
我把它藏在那里了
That's where I stashed it.
那里
There.
就这么难吗
Was that so hard?
圣人 圣人 拜托 求你了
Saint, Saint, come on, please.
拜托 我很抱歉
Please. I'm sorry.
洪都
Hondo.
你在听吗
You with us?
在想里奥斯
Thinking about Rios.
-我们会把他带回来的 -要是没有呢
- We'll get him back. - And what if we don't?
我追查那个混♥蛋♥已经一年多了
I've been chasing that son of a bitch for over a year.
每天都期盼着
Every day looking forward to the moment
给他戴上手铐的那一刻
we finally slap cuffs on him.
因为谋杀里奥斯而逮捕他可不算上胜利
There ain't no victory in busting him for Rios' murder.
听着 我看到之前圣人是怎么对付你的了
Look, I saw how Saint got to you at the park earlier.
如果我们来不及救出里奥斯
You're gonna be able to keep your head
你能保持冷静吗
if we are too late to save Rios?
如果我们没能救下里奥斯
If we are too late for Rios,
我不会让他白白牺牲的
I am not letting his sacrifice be for nothing.
光明磊落地抓捕圣人
We take Saint down clean.
指挥部呼叫20D
Command to 20-David.
马库斯的手♥机♥离开了施食处
Marcus' phone has left the soup kitchen.
看来圣人已经在逃了
Looks like Saint's on the move.
他沿着阿尔瓦拉多往北走了
He's heading north on Alvarado.
去查查 沿着查维斯向西
Check that. Now west on Chavez.
我们该怎么做 洪都
What should we do, Hondo?
继续盯着施食处
Stay the course to the soup kitchen
还是追随踪手♥机♥
or call an audible and follow the phone?
圣人在逃不能说明里奥斯跟他在一起
Just 'cause Saint's in motion doesn't mean Rios is with him.
没错 没办法得知他俩是否还在一起
He's right. There's no way to know if they're still together.
如果圣人问出了下落
If Saint got what he wanted,
他下一步可能会去找那个闪存盘
he may be going after that flash drive.
我不想这么说
I-I hate to say it,
但如果里奥斯已经说出了闪存盘的下落
but if-if Rios gave up the drive,
圣人很可能是在逃离谋杀现场
there's a good chance that Saint is fleeing a murder.
你怎么决定的 老大
What's your call, boss?
跟着手♥机♥ 卢卡 盯着圣人
Follow the phone, Luca. Stay on Saint.
你确定吗
You sure?
不确定 但我希望我猜对了
No, but I better be right.
抓紧了
Hang on!
打扰一下
Excuse me, sir.
我需要一个73年凯迪拉克用的交流发电机
I need an alternator for a '73 Cadillac Brougham.
这里有人有吗
Is there anyone here who can help me?
恐怕你可能要周一再来了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to come back on Monday.
-这里就我一个人 -那算你倒霉了
- I'm the only one here. - Unfortunate for you, I guess.
毁掉监控录像
Destroy the security tapes.
-把现场清理干净 -好的
- I want this clean. - Okay.
扣押及调查车辆
洛杉矶警局
扣押及调查车辆
快点
Come on.
没必要带上这个孩子
You didn't need to bring the kid.
这孩子能保证你说实话
The kid is my insurance to keep you honest.
他的车在那里
His car's over there.
走
Move.
我的闪存盘在哪
Now where's my flash drive?
藏在副驾驶的头枕里
It's hidden in the passenger seat headrest.
下面有个洞 在那里
A hole underneath. It's there.
最好是
It better be.
拿到了
Got it.
这小玩意能毁掉我所打造的一切
This little device could have destroyed everything I've built.
处理掉尸体 别让任何线索查到我头上
Dump the bodies. Nothing traces back to me.
快走
Move!
好的 两位持枪疑犯 十点和两点钟方向
Okay, we've got two armed suspects-- 10:00 and 2:00.
两位都挟持了人♥质♥
Both suspects have hostages.
其中有里奥斯吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表