剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
so we'll know if it hits traffic cams or turns up anywhere.
我怀疑枪手是否还会用这辆车
Wonder if the shooter will keep the ride
毕竟我们派了警♥察♥在全城搜索
now that we got cops all over the city on this.
如果他继续用 我们就会找到他
Well, if he keeps it, we'll find him.
洪都和谭正在查找
Now, Hondo and Tan are looking into connections
被袭击的两家企业之间的联♥系♥
between the two businesses that got hit,
希望我们能搞清楚为什么它目标是它们
hoping we can figure out why they were targeted.
很好
All right, good.
迪肯和卡布雷拉去医院
Deacon and Cabrera are headed over to the hospital
和受伤的警卫谈话了
to talk to the wounded security guard.
也许他能问出什么线索来
Maybe he can shed some light on this.
去查查弹道
Hey, check on ballistics.
也许现场的弹壳能给我们什么线索
Maybe the shells left behind can give us something.
收到 指挥官
Roger that, Commander.
阻止这个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
I want this sick bastard stopped.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
埃利斯先生
Mr. Ellis?
我是凯警司 这位是卡布雷拉警官
I'm Sergeant Kay, this is Officer Cabrera.
谢谢你见我们
Thanks for talking to us.
我知道时间对你们有多重要 所以...
Uh-huh, I know how important time is for you guys, so...
你掌握任何枪手的情况吗...
Anything you've got on our shooter--
会非常有帮助的
it'd be a big help.
枪手穿了帽衫 但我看到他的脸了
Um... shooter had on a hoodie, but I saw his face.
这孩子很年轻 应该不超过18岁
Kid was young, couldn't have been more than 18,
最多19岁
19, tops.
车里还有别人吗 还有同伙吗
Was there anyone else in the car? Any accomplices?
我想看来着 但没有看清楚
I tried to see but couldn't make anything out.
窗户贴了膜
Tinted windows.
你说你看到了枪手的脸
You said you got a look at the shooter's face.
能描述一下他的外貌吗
Can you describe him?
拉美裔孩子 不知道能不能帮上忙
Well, Hispanic kid, if that helps.
他说过什么可能暗示出他动机的话吗
Oh, did he say anything that might hint at a motive?
就算他说过 我也没听见
If he did, I didn't hear it.
之前企业收到过任何威胁吗
Were there any threats made at the business beforehand?
没有 如果有我会听说的
Mm, nothing. I would have heard about something like that.
-你看见洪都了吗 -车♥库♥吧 应该
- Hey, you seen Hondo? - Motor pool, I think.
好 你怎么样
All right. Hey, man, you all right?
想确定你没事
Just want to make sure you're okay.
怎么 突然跳出个女的
What, okay with this lady coming out of nowhere,
说我爸爸背着我妈出轨了 还没事
saying that my dad cheated on my mom?
他和同事有一腿 还没事
That he had an affair with some coworker?
索菲亚·杜兰特 她说她母亲的名字是这个
Sofia Durant. That's what she said her mother's name was.
如果你需要 我可以查查她的警方档案
If you want, I can look up her PD file.
不 绝对不要
No, absolutely not.
我不会上套的 因为我不相信她
I'm not gonna play into this 'cause I don't believe her.
我爸爸是个好人
Okay, my dad is a good guy.
他不会干♥她♥说的这种事的
He wouldn't have done what she's saying.
听我说 我觉得她来找你并不是
Listen, I don't think she came by
要拆散你们的家庭
just to break up the Luca family.
但她正在拆了
Yeah, but that's what she's doing.
我的父母都已年迈
Okay, my parents are old,
他们终于达到一种
they finally got to a place
似乎已经安定下来的状态
where they just seem... settled.
这种事会对他们产生什么影响
What's something like this going to do to them?
我明白 你一时难以接受
I get it, man. It's-it's a lot to process,
也许你可以坐下来和她谈一下
but what if you just sat down and talked with her?
伊娃也只是想和你谈谈
That's all Eva wants right now.
毕竟 如果她是你的妹...
After all, if she is your sister...
嘿 洪都 我刚和迪肯谈过
Hey, Hondo, I just talked to Deac.
电♥话♥银行那个受伤的保安
The wounded guard from the phone bank
不知道公♥司♥或员工是否受到过威胁
didn't know of any threats to the company or its employees.
嗯 巴罗斯警探说的情况
Yeah, I heard pretty much the same thing
跟你这差不多
from Detective Burrows.
不管今早这两家公♥司♥之间
Whatever the connection is between
有什么关联
the two targets this morning,
我们都还是一头雾水
we still haven't found it.
所以枪手可能是随机挑选的攻击对象
Which means the attacks could be random.
情况可能远比我们想的
Making this even more dangerous and unpredictable
更危险更难预测
than we thought.
枪手随时可能出现在任何地方
Our shooter could pop off anywhere, any time.
希望弹道报告出来之后
Still waiting on the ballistics report.
能给我们点线索
Hopefully it tells us something when it comes in.
-什么 -没事吧
- What? - Everything all right?
尼歇尔的父亲来找我了
Nichelle's father is inside asking for me.
你们约好的吗
Were you expecting him?
不 不 我本该是今晚上
No. No. I was supposed to meet him
聚餐的时候才第一次见他们的
for the first time tonight at dinner.
为什么他会提前来找我呢
I wonder why he'd come by here first.
见了才知道
Well, only one way to find out.
没错
Yeah.
卡迈克尔先生 真是惊喜
Mr. Carmichael, this is a surprise.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我知道这有点唐突
I know this is a little preemptive.
-希望你别介意 -没事
- I hope you don't mind. - No.
我刚在瞻仰警局的历史
I was admiring the history here.
队里直到近几十年才
You don't see many faces like ours
出现黑人面孔 对吗
until the last few decades, hmm?
改变是需要时间的
Well, change takes time, sir.
-我们都在给彼此机会 -嗯
- And two parties giving each other a chance. - Mm.
但我相信情况在改善
But I like to think that things are improving.
希望现在的洛杉矶
Well, let's hope we're moving back
比我们离开时要有进步
to a better L.A. than the one we left.
我和我妻子真的很喜欢纽约
My wife and I really enjoyed New York.
我费了不少功夫才离开康奈尔大学
It took a lot to pull me away from Cornell.
你们回来尼歇尔很开心
Well, I know Nichelle is so happy that you're back.
而且为了孙女搬到这儿是值得的
And I'm sure your grandchild is worth relocating for.
听着 丹尼尔
Listen... Daniel,
我来这找你就是为了
the reason I came down here is
跳过那些繁荣缛节的客套话 打开天窗说亮话
to cut through the theatrics and get to brass tacks.
我和我爱人都很期待今天的晚餐
My wife and I are looking forward to dinner tonight.
不过 坦白说 别以为我们过来吃饭
But, man to man, do me the courtesy
就是认可了你
of not mistaking our presence as approval.
那请问我到底要怎么做才能得到你的认可
May I ask what exactly do I need to do to win you over?
恐怕没那么简单
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
好吧 我从未想过事情会是这样
Well, sir, I never thought that it would be.
我父亲教我的是简化问题看清本质
I just learned from my father to boil it down
这样人人都能知道问题真正出在哪
to where everyone knows what the real problem is.
洪都 弹道报告出来了
Hondo, ballistics just came back on our shooters.
抱歉 突然打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
没事 我已经讲完了
it's okay. I, uh... I've said my piece.
你继续工作吧
I'll let you get back to work.
晚上见 卡迈克尔先生
Well, I'll see you tonight, Mr. Carmichael.
谢谢你过来看我
Nice of you to stop by.
我知道
I know.
你们这是怎么回事
Okay, what was that all about?
他是尼歇尔的父亲
That was Nichelle's father.
他就是过来给我个下马威
He just came to fire a shot across the bow
告诉我他不认可我和尼歇尔的关系
of Nichelle and my relationship.
要我说
Well, you ask me,
他看起来就是个很难搞的人
just seems like a guy with a bug up his ass.
尼歇尔之前就说她从鲍德温山搬过来
Nichelle warned me that he might feel some type of way
到我这里定居
about her coming down from Baldwin Hills
他爸爸会很有意见
and settling in my hood.
那你有什么想法
Does that make you feel a certain way?
就觉得今天的晚餐肯定会很有意思
Just that it's gonna be real interesting tonight at dinner.
走吧
Come on.
托卢卡湖的枪手使用的弹♥药♥
Ammo from the Toluca Lake attack
是3.5英寸的大号♥铅弹
was a three and a half inch buckshot shell.
而在范奈斯查到的是2.75英寸的霰弹
In Van Nuys, it was a two and three quarter shotgun slug.
弹♥药♥不同 那么用的枪也不同
Different ammo, and to fire them, different guns.
还有 托卢卡湖的那个枪手穿的绿衣服
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表