剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Plus, the Toluca Lake shooter wore green.
而范奈斯的目击者说枪手穿灰色连帽衫
Witnesses from Van Nuys reported a gray hoodie.
所以枪手不止一个
So there's more than one shooter?
今早那辆蓝色雪佛兰的协查通报有线索了
The BOLO on the blue Impala from this morning just got a hit.
我们在洛杉矶东部的一片住♥宅♥区发现了它
Turned up in a housing project in East L.A.,
在东洛杉矶学院南部两条街外
two blocks south of ELAC.
这片治安不好 哪个帮派盘踞在此
That's a rough part of town. Do we know who controls the block?
我刚问过帮派毒品科了 没有
No. I just talked to GND.
该街区一直是各路争霸的地方
That block's in a constant turf battle.
经常易主
Main set's always changing.
所以我们也不知道对方到底是谁
So we don't know who we might be dealing with?
但我们知道的是 凶手的车就在那
But we do know the shooter's car is there.
是目前最好的线索
That's our best lead yet.
叫上队员一起 值得调查
Grab the squad. It's worth a recon.
斯特里特 你和我盯着车
Street, you're with me on the car.
卢卡 谭和卡布雷拉
Luca, Tan, Cabrera,
负责楼宇和我们的背后
check out the building, watch our six.
灵活机动
Stay liquid.
没事吧
Hey, you good?
没事
Yeah, of course.
瞭望员去给同伙通风报信了
Okay, lookouts are calling their friends.
就是这辆车
Definitely the right ride.
凶手会去哪了呢
Where'd our shooters go?
可能就在这附近
Well, they could be anywhere here,
也可能早就跑远了
or they could be miles away by now.
有人吗
Excuse me!
有人知道是谁把车扔在这的吗
Anyone know who dumped this car here?
30D呼叫长官 无疑犯迹象
30-David to Command. No sign of the suspects.
联♥系♥劫案凶杀专案组的巴罗斯警官
Contact detective Burrows at RHD.
让他们派人到这来处理车辆
Have them roll out to our location and process a vehicle.
你知道谁在这片说了算吗
Hey, you know who runs this block?
当然知道 肯定不是你们警♥察♥
Yeah. Not you guys.
这个社区环境真差 这长大的孩子
Tough neighborhood. You come from here,
人生可能没什么希望了
you might not stand a chance.
这里到处都是标记
Hey, there's tagging all over this place.
是第三街敢死队的地盘
This is Third Street Bravos' territory.
如果目击证人说的没错
And if you take into account that witnesses said
犯罪嫌疑人是青少年的话
the shooters were in their teens...
我觉得 今天这两起爆♥炸♥应该是
I'm thinking the attacks today could be
帮派发起的杀人行为
gang initiation killings.
有可能 谁知道有多少人参与其中
Yeah, who knows how many recruits are involved,
又有多少起这样的活动即将发生
or how many initiations we could be looking at.
没有首领的示意
Nothing around here happens
这些事情肯定不会发生
without the shot-caller's approval.
我们不是来端掉这里的吧
We're not trying to rile this place up, right?
对 回总部
No. Let's head back to HQ.
跟帮派毒品科协作 看能不能
We'll work with GND, see if we can find out
找出凶手是谁 在哪
who the shot-caller is and where we can find him.
好主意 这的人应该不愿意跟我们沟通
Sounds like a plan. I doubt anyone here's gonna talk to us.
不要脸的东西
¡Sinverguüenza!
-叛徒 -别动
- ¡Rata! - Stop right there!
往后退
Back it up.
-叛徒美♥国♥佬♥ -别过来 退后
- Vendida gringa. - Huh? Stay. Stay back.
-快点滚 -没准她愿意好好说话
- ¡Lárgate! - Maybe she'll talk to us.
看起来她有挺多话想说
Looks like she got a lot to say.
她好像不太喜欢女警♥察♥
She doesn't seem to like female cops very much.
不是 她只是不喜欢我罢了
It's not that. She doesn't like me.
-快点滚 -她是我表妹
- ¡Lárgate! - She's my cousin.
够了
You know what? That's it!
往后退 把你手给我
Hey, back up! Back up! Give me your hand.
我们人手可不够控制这个场面的
Hey, we don't have the numbers for crowd control
-如果真闹起事来 -是的
- if this pops off. No. We don't.
我们离开吧 赶紧走了
Let's get out of here. Let's move!
-不要动 后退 -我们走
- Back up. Stay back! - Let's go.
-我们走 快点 -不要动 往后退
- Let's go. Right now. - Back up. Stay back. Stay back!
进去 快点
Hey, get in. Now!
卡布雷拉 还好吗
Cabrera, you all right?
看来你和你表妹的关系不太好
I take it things aren't great between you and your cousin.
有什么隐情吗
What's the story there?
十年前 拉克尔才十几岁
Long and short of it, ten years ago, when Raquel was a teenager,
她走错了路
she was going down a bad path.
跟那些不三不四的人混在一起
She got involved with the wrong people.
还想着加帮入派
She was about to join a gang.
那会我刚从警校出来 她妈妈找到我
Since I was just out of the Academy, her mom came to me.
她知道拉克尔干了些不好的事
She knew Raquel had done some stuff.
持枪抢劫 偷窃 非法入室
Hold-ups, theft, B&E's.
所以她妈妈想让你检举她
So her mom asked you to turn Raquel in?
她服刑了一年
She went to jail for a year.
但是阻止了她加入帮派
But it kept her from joining a gang.
因为这件事 我成了家族的叛徒
And I became the family rat in the process.
拉克尔知道是她妈妈让你这么做的吗
Does she know her mother asked you to do it?
不知道 作为警♥察♥
No. As a cop,
我觉得 我能独自承受
I felt it was a burden I could bear alone,
恨我总比恨自己的母亲好
her hate focused on me, better than on her mom.
你承受的压力真是太大了
Damn. That's a lot to put on your shoulders.
但是 不管怎么说
But, for what it's worth,
我觉得你很伟大
I think that's huge.
如果拉克尔还在那住
Hey, if Raquel still lives in the neighborhood,
你觉得她会不会知道一些
you think she's got some info
第三街敢死队的消息
on the Third Street Bravos?
有可能
She might.
-值得一问 -好的
- Worth a shot. - Okay.
斯特里特说尼歇尔爸爸今天来过
Street said Nichelle's dad came by earlier.
一切顺利吗
Everything good?
这么说吧 迪肯
Ah, Deac, put it this way.
他不太喜欢我
Uh, he is not my biggest fan.
别往心里去
I wouldn't let that get to you.
安妮的父母也不太待见我
Annie's parents aren't my biggest fan, either.
-一向如此 -这倒是闻所未闻
- Never have been. - That right there is a surprise.
我以为他们很喜欢你
I thought they'd be all about you.
开玩笑吗 他们所有的骄傲和喜悦都在她上了法学院
Are you kidding? Their pride and joy is in law school,
看着她成长为律师法官 或参议员中
on her way to becoming a lawyer or a judge or a senator.
结果她怀孕 辍学
She gets pregnant, drops out.
-你觉得他们怪谁 -好吧
- Who do you think they blame? - Okay.
但他们仍然会来 至少为了孩子
But they still come around, especially for the kids.
你是怎么处理的
How you making that work?
你真想知道吗
You really want to know?
听起来很傻 但有用
It sounds silly, but it works.
他们一进城 我就
Whenever they come into town, I just...
想象自己是银行人♥质♥
I imagine myself as a bank hostage.
百依百顺
I just do what I'm told.
不做让他们不爽的事
I do nothing to upset them
因为我只需要忍♥到他们离开
because I know I only have to survive until they leave.
不会吧 迪肯 我不知道为了吃顿晚饭
Damn, Deac. I never thought I'd have to put myself in the shoes
还得把自己当人♥质♥
of a hostage to get through a dinner.
真的有用
No, it works.
等他们走了 我告诉安妮我爱她
And then, when they're gone, I... I tell Annie I love her,
拥抱孩子们 因为那才是最重要的
hug my kids, because that's what's important.
你得问问自己
You got to ask yourself
怎样更糟糕 为了尼歇尔
what's worse? Keeping things status quo
和你们未来的孩子维系现在的生活
for Nichelle and your future kid,
还是与她的父母正面交锋
or confronting her parents head-on,
为了自己的自尊心毁了一切
and spoiling everything because your pride can't take it?
我现在满脑子都是这个
That's all I'm thinking about right now.
放过自己吧
Ah, do yourself a favor.
别多想了
Don't overthink it.
听着 拉克尔 你知道该怎么做
Look, Raquel, you know how this works.
帮助我们 我们就有可能
You help us out, there's a chance
撤销你"袭♥警♥"的指控
we'll make the "assaulting an officer" charge go away.
帮助你们 你是说打谁的小报告吗
Help you? You mean snitch on someone.
做叛徒
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表