剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
更对不起的是我那样对杰夫
even more sorry for what I did to Geoff.
那
So...
接下来应该怎么做
what should happen next?
我要向杰夫道歉
I need to apologize to Geoff.
还有他的家人
And his family.
那好 去拿外套吧
All right. Get your coat.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car. 'Kay?
我们现在不是应该回家了吗
Hey. Thought we'd be heading home by now.
这是干什么
What's... all this?
宝贝 如果你真的想带枪防身
Baby, if you really want to get a gun for protection,
你知道我会支持你的
you know I will support it.
我只是想先确定
I just want to make sure that
你真的对开枪没问题 好吗
you are really comfortable using one first. 'Kay?
好
Okay.
我可以一周都不开枪
I can go a week without shooting this thing.
但总会有发生今天这种事的时候
But then there's days like today,
枪紧握在我手里 我必须要在那一刹那间
where it's glued to my hand and I have a split second to decide
决定我是否要开枪
if I'm gonna pull that trigger or not.
我的工作就是这样
This is what this job is for me.
现在已经是本能反应了
It's instinctual by now.
但那不会变成我的本能反应
But it wouldn't be for me.
是的
No.
这才是我担心的
And that's what concerns me.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
确定
Yeah.
过来这里
All right, step up here.
双脚站开一点
I want you to get a nice wide stance with your feet.
有力的支撑你
Strong platform, okay?
好 再说一次
Okay. Now, again,
枪要一直瞄准前方
you always keep the gun aimed forward.
你拿着枪 握好了
Take it from me. Get a nice strong grip.
就是这样 手指从扳机上拿开
There you go. Finger off the trigger.
就是这样 非常好
There you go. That's perfect. 'Kay?
我要打开保险栓
I'm gonna take the safety off.
现在枪是可以开的
The gun is live
射击场也准备好了
and the range is hot.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
宝贝 等你准备好了
Baby, when you're ready,
就找到你的目标
find your target
扣一下扳机
and pull the trigger one time.
尼歇尔
Nichelle?
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what's the matter?
如果今天早上我有枪
If I had a gun this morning,
我就会开枪打达米尔
I would've shot Damiere.
他只是个十四岁的孩子 我还给他辅♥导♥过数学
A 14-year-old kid I used to tutor in math.
-我不能这么做 我做不到 -没事
- I can't do this. This isn't for me. - Okay. O-Okay.
待在别动 我来
Stay there. I got it.
关上保险拴
Put it on safety.
把枪给我 没事 给我
Okay, give me the gun. It's okay. I got it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我想我之所以想要枪
I think I was attracted to the idea of a gun,
是因为枪看起来能给予我力量
because it seemed empowering.
但现在我觉得我没有办法自己这么理所应当地
But I don't think I could knowingly take
夺走别人的生命
someone else's life that way.
不 我需要重新找回我失去的力量
No, the power I lost that I need to regain,
这股力量只能来自于我的内心
that's not gonna come from anywhere but inside here.
宝贝 我真心希望更多的人能像你一样
Baby, I so wish more people were as honest with themselves
坦诚自己对枪♥支♥的看法
as you are about this stuff.
当你一整天
Yeah, well, when you spend a whole day
都在质疑你每一个决定的时候
second-guessing your every decision,
想象一下
imagining all the...
所有的事都以悲剧收场
terrible ways things could've played out...
今早发生的事真的把我吓坏了
What happened this morning scared the hell out of me.
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me, too.
但是今早的事
But what went down today
只是其中一个不幸的时刻
was just one really bad moment.
宝贝 我们有一辈子美好的人生可以期待
Baby, we got a lifetime of better ones to look forward to.
我们一起
Together.
来
Come here.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表