剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Let's move. Tan, grab the shield.
警官 让开 让开
Officer, move, move.
我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Harrelson with LAPD SWAT!
举起双手从车里出来
Step out of the vehicle with your hands up.
隐蔽
Cover.
斯特里特 卢卡 准备催♥泪♥弹♥
Street, Luca, prep tear gas.
有机会时就位并投掷
Move in and deploy when able.
我来吸引他的注意力
I'll keep his attention.
这件事如何收场就看你的选择了
You've got a choice in how this ends, man.
放聪明点
Be smart about it.
你乖乖投降就不会有人受伤
You surrender peacefully, nobody gets hurt here.
谭...
Tan...
上
Move in.
谭 用非致命性武器
Tan, non-lethal.
-安全 -26D
- Clear! - 26-David.
快餐车安全
Truck is clear.
没有心跳了
No pulse.
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command.
一名疑犯被击毙 无需支援
One suspect down. We're Code 4.
初步的统计重伤平民四人
Initial tally is four critically wounded civilians,
死亡保安一人
one dead security guard.
又有一辆快餐车被劫了
And another food truck robbed.
这不是孤立的案子
This wasn't a one-off?
劫杀组说 这是过去两小时内的第三起了
Third truck in the last two hours, according to RHD,
其中三名疑犯还没落网呢
and three of the suspects are still in the wind.
我派斯特里特和卡布雷拉去和活动安保查实
Well, I got Street and Cabrera checking with festival security
是否有人能认出
to see if anyone can ID
-其他几名枪手 -希望有人能认出来
- the other shooters. - I hope someone did.
这个团伙一比一次肆无忌惮 手法也愈加暴♥力♥
I mean, this crew is getting more brazen and violent each time they hit.
你觉得这是某种报复行动吗
Do you think this is some kind of vendetta?
我也说不好 现在下结论为时尚早
I don't know, it's too soon to tell,
但是特警队要进入高度戒备状态
but I'm putting SWAT on high alert
直到我们查清♥真♥♥相♥
until we get to the bottom of this.
洛杉矶有超过四百辆快餐车
There are over 400 food trucks on the streets of L.A.
任何一辆都可能是下一个目标
Any one of them could be the next target.
如果我们不站出来制止他们
And more innocent civilians will get caught in the crossfire
可能还会有更多的平民受伤
if we don't step up and stop it.
反恐特警队
第六季 第八集
-利蒂西娅 谢天谢地 夏马拉... -我们都没事
- Leticia, thank God. Is Xiamara-- - We're both okay.
枪战开始时我们就躲进快餐车了
We hid inside the truck when the shooting started.
亚当没事吧
Is Adam okay?
亚当
Adam?
是我朋友 你今早见过的
He's a friend. You met him this morning.
-他帮忙的时候中枪了 -见过
- He got shot while trying to help. - Yeah.
伤员已经火速转移到圣盖博医院了
The wounded were rushed to San Gabriel Hospital.
我哥哥雅各布在那里工作
My brother, Jacob, works over there.
我让他去看看情况然后告诉我
I'll ask him to check in and report back.
他们会照顾好亚当的 我保证
Adam's in good hands. Promise.
苏美拉 听我说
Xiamara, look...
别再找借口了 卢卡 我受够了
No más excusas. Estoy al final de mi cuerda, Luca.
我觉得她生你的气了
I think she's upset with you.
我也感觉到了 谢谢提醒
Yeah, I kind of picked up on that, thanks.
我试了 按你说的跟她谈谈
I tried talking to her, like you asked.
但是姑姑接受这份工作只是因为
But Tia only agreed to this job because of
你很喜欢她做的食物
how excited you were about her food.
她说那份新鲜感似乎已经消失了
She says somewhere along the way, that excitement disappeared.
还有你
And so did you.
如果你不再投钱
If you're not invested anymore,
我觉得姑姑该离开这里了
I think it's time Tia moves on.
给我一点时间让我想清楚好吗
Just give me a little time to figure this out ok?
我们有了亚当的消息就通知你
And we'll let you know when we hear about Adam.
我保证
Promise.
我刚和巴罗斯警探通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Detective Burrows.
那些嫌犯根本没有动他们所攻击的
The suspects didn't touch the cash registers
那些餐车的收银机
at any of the food trucks they hit,
所以我们对作案动机还是一无所知
so we're at square one for potential motive.
我这儿可能有一些信息
All right, you might have something there.
是这样 洛杉矶的餐车行业比你想的
Look, the food truck scene in L.A. is a lot more
要残酷许多
cutthroat than you'd think.
地区之间存在各种竞争和矛盾
There's all these rivalries and disputes over territories.
然后演变成暴♥力♥事件
And those turn violent?
扎轮胎 砸窗户
Slashed tires, bricks through windows,
偶尔在凌晨四点点了别人的厨房♥
an occasional 4:00 a.m. Kitchen fire?
沸腾马尼拉的老板提到过
The owner of Manila Meltdown mentioned
他跟厄尼·德尔加多一直有矛盾
he had a longstanding beef with Ernie Delgado.
-哈 厄尼·德尔加多 -你知道他
- Huh. Ernie Delgado. - You know him?
是的 他自称是
Yeah, he calls himself
"洛杉矶餐车老大"
"The Food Truck Don of Los Angeles."
非常自负 非常非常暴脾气
Guy's got a big ego, and an even bigger temper.
可能是德尔加多实施了这些攻击
These attacks could be Delgado
来报复那些餐车
retaliating against other trucks
因为他们入侵了他的地盘
for encroaching on his territory.
把他带来 看他怎么说
Let's bring him in, see what he coughs up.
我们已经对嫌犯的汽车发出了协查通报
We've got a BOLO out on the suspects' SUV,
卢卡正在追查一个新线索
and Luca's running down a new lead.
一有发现我们就出动
As soon as we find something, we roll out.
我听说有人像闯入社区中心
Hey, heard about the break-in at the community center.
尼歇尔没事吧
Nichelle doing okay?
没什么事 不过她被吓坏了
Yeah, yeah. It spooked her pretty good though.
但是迪肯 她说要买♥♥把枪来保护自己
But, Deacon, she's talking about getting a gun for protection.
她说安妮就是这么做的
She said something about Annie doing the same thing?
确实如此
Yeah, she did.
在我们的房♥子被枪击之后买♥♥的
When our house got shot up.
不过她现在爱上射击了
But she loves it now.
每个月都会去靶场练习两次
She's at the range twice a month.
-这有给她带来更多安全感吗 -我觉得有
- Does it make her feel better? Safer? - I think so.
我害怕的是有天
What scares me is the thought of
她真的得用到那把枪
her actually having to use it.
你看 你刚刚说到点子上了
See? You just nailed what's been bugging me.
我当然对买♥♥枪没什么意见
Look, I ain't got no issues with guns, obviously,
但是自从尼歇尔提出这件事
but ever since Nichelle brought it up,
我满脑子都想着
all I can think about is
有可能发生的各种意外
all the different ways things could go sideways.
我觉得可能是
I mean, I don't know.
一牵扯到你爱的人
I mean, I guess the mental calculus changes
你的思维就会发生变化 对吧
changes when it's somebody you love, right?
等你的孩子出生
Wait until your kid is born.
你会重新了解"最坏的可能性"
The phrase "Worst case scenario"
这句话的意思
takes on a whole new meaning.
说到孩子
Hey, speaking of which,
我听说马修因为打架
I heard Matthew got in a little scuffle.
-被停课了 他还好吗 -他挺好的
- Got suspended. Is he all right? - Yeah, yeah. He's fine.
只是有些恶霸打了他几下
Some bully just, you know, beat on him a little bit.
我教了他几个组合拳
I showed him a couple combinations.
万一再遇到这种事 他至少能
In case it happens again, he'll be able to at least
-保护自己 -干得不错
- defend himself. - Attaboy.
噢 好家伙
Oh, boy.
-怎么了 -安妮来信
- What's up? - It's Annie.
好像是马修一个同学的妈妈
Apparently, one of the mothers from Matthew's classroom,
她找上门跟安妮说是马修先动的手
she came by and she's accusing Matthew of starting the fight.
稍等一下 你确定吗
Okay, wait a minute, are you sure about that?
我没别的意思
I mean, no offense,
但是马修瘦得像个麻杆儿 不像个能打的
but Matthew's more of a bean pole than a boxer.
-这是被打的那个孩子 -对
- That's the other kid? - Yeah.
看来确认无疑了
Looks pretty definitive.
也许你该减少他的拳击课了
Maybe you should ease up on those boxing lessons.
我刚和我哥谈过
Just talked to my brother.
他说利蒂西娅的朋友亚当
He said it looks like Leticia's friend, Adam,
-应该能挺过来 -太好了
- will pull through. - Oh, awesome.
好的 我这就跟她讲
All right. I'll let her know.
等等
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表