剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我是说 你看他上赛季的得分
I mean, you look at his production from last season,
他的数据明显下滑了 这难道不让你担心吗
his numbers are obviously down. Does that worry you at all?
不是特别担心
I mean, not particularly.
这样吧 我换个说法
Look, let me rephrase it.
-贝利今年是否遇到更多的包夹 -是的
- Is Bailey seeing a lot more double team this year? - Yeah.
闪开 闪开
Move! Move!
我是亚历克斯·里奥斯警探
This is Detective Alex Rios.
我在西60街和南胡佛街的拐角
I'm at the corner of West 60th and South Hoover.
警官需要紧急协助 警官需要支援
Code 30. Officer in need of assistance!
你有没有发现指挥官今天有点不对劲[好笑]吗
Hey, you notice anything funny about the commander today?
好笑 希克斯有很多特点
Funny? Hicks is a lot of things,
可我没觉得他好笑
I don't know about funny.
不 我是说他有点怪
No, I mean, like, weird.
他今天早上在健身馆骑单车
He was on the bike in the gym this morning.
-那又怎么样 -希克斯很讨厌健身单车
- And? - Hicks hates the stationary bike.
他说这个是人生止步不前的
He says it's the perfect metaphor
完美比喻
for going nowhere in life.
我告诉你 一定是出什么状况了
I'm telling you, man, something's off.
早 指挥官
Hey. Morning, Commander.
谭 卢卡
Tan. Luca.
长官
Hey, sir.
稍息吧 小伙子
At ease, boys.
-那是康普茶吗 -我跟你说了 怪异
- Was that a kombucha? - I told you. Weird.
甘蓝沙拉
Kale salad?
我从没见过希克斯吃蔬菜
I don't think I've ever seen Hicks eat a vegetable.
除非是被肉包裹着
Not unless it was surrounded by meat
并且打碎了包在三明治卷里
and smashed on a hoagie roll.
他也许是想追求健康了
Maybe he's on some sort of health kick.
-是个好事 对吧 -不好说
- That's a good thing, right? - I don't know.
我父亲在希克斯这个年纪的时候也有健身
My dad went on a health kick when he was Hicks's age
是在他犯了轻度心脏病之后医生要求的
on the doctor's orders after he had a mild heart attack.
洪都打来说警探里奥斯通过无线电求援
Hondo called. Detective Rios radioed a Code 30.
他在自己车里被攻击了 人已失踪
He was attacked in his car. Now he's gone.
洪都和迪肯正赶过去
Hondo and Deacon are on their way there.
我们在这边尽力支援
Said we should do what we can from here.
我们先找找线索等他们回来
Okay, let's get some leads for them for when they get back.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
警探们彻查了这个街区
Detectives canvassed the block.
这是团伙作案
These guys weren't discrete.
目击者看到两人头戴面罩手持冲♥锋♥枪♥
Witnesses saw two masked men armed with assault rifles
把里奥斯从他车里拽出来扔进了吉普后备箱
yank Rios from his car, threw him in the back of a Jeep.
他们背后偷袭 里奥斯根本无力招架
He was blindsided. Rios didn't stand a chance.
-他被盯上了 -看来是
- He was targeted. - Yeah, looks like it.
这都是我害的 迪肯
I sent him down this road, Deacon.
洪都 这不怪你
Hey, Hondo, this isn't on you.
是我让里奥斯去追查圣人的
I talked Rios into going after Saint.
这不是巧合 里奥斯之前差点把圣人
It's no coincidence that Rios was real close
送进监狱
to putting Saint away.
-所以他现在被伏击了 -好吧 我们...
- Now he gets ambushed. - All right, let's...
我们先不要妄下结论
let's not jump to conclusions.
只有一种可能
There's only one possible conclusion.
圣人劫持了里奥斯
Saint kidnapped Rios.
你最好相信我会把他救回来
And you best believe I'm gonna get him back.
反恐特警队
第六季 第六集
这代表我又能出外勤了吗
This mean I'm out of the doghouse?
暂时 这次是全员作战
For now. This is an all-hands situation.
光天化日绑♥架♥警员
One of our own is abducted in broad daylight.
肯定有人看到了什么
Somebody must have seen something.
摄像头拍到了撞里奥斯那辆吉普车的车牌号♥
Well, the traffic cam gave us plates from the Jeep that sideswiped Rios,
但线索
but it was a dead end.
车是他们今早在停车场偷的 车主已报案
It was reported stolen from a parking lot this morning.
停车场没有摄像头 所以没有用
No cameras at the lots, so no help there.
-罪犯那边有什么线索 -没有 长官
- Any progress on our perps? - No, sir.
他们头戴面罩又移♥动♥太快 形象很难刻画
They were masked and moved too fast to get a good description.
不高不矮 不胖不瘦 没什么明显特点
Average height, average build, nothing concrete.
为什么要现在劫持里奥斯
Why take Rios now?
里奥斯最近在强力打击圣人的
Well, Rios has been hitting Saint's pill mills
非法药店和仓库
and stash houses pretty hard recently.
昨晚一次 今早一次
One last night and one this morning.
不像单纯报复 不然我们找到的就是尸体
Unlikely it's just revenge, or we would have found a body
而不仅仅是被撞的空车
instead of just a banged-up car.
昨晚突袭最大的收获是一台笔记本电脑
Well, the big get from last night's raid was a laptop.
貌似里奥斯认为这个电脑至关重要
Rios seems to think that this is the holy grail,
他觉得圣人把它当成了数据保险箱
some kind of digital locker
非法交易的信息都存在里面
where Saint keeps all his dirty laundry.
我去网络部门跟进了调查
I tracked the laptop to Cyber Division.
里面有什么有用的信息吗
Anything in it we can use?
网络部门花了一晚上破解它
Cyber's been trying to crack it all night.
但它固若金汤
It's highly encrypted.
所以里奥斯对这台电脑的猜测可能是对的
Sounds like maybe Rios is right about what's on it.
好吧 你们俩去网络部门
All right, both of you head down to Cyber
看能从技术人员那里集到什么信息
and see what you can glean from the techs.
指挥官 特遣队正护送
Hey, Commander, the R-100 detail is bringing
里奥斯的妻子去总部安排保护
Rios' wife, Maria, into HQ for protection.
他儿子查理在外面巡逻
Their son, Charlie, is on patrol.
我们无线电呼叫了他 应该马上就回来了
We radioed him and he should be back soon.
天 她妻子现在一定很惊慌
My God, the wife must be a wreck.
-肯定 -这个电♥话♥我得接
- Yeah. - Oh, I-I got to take this.
医生
Hey, Doc.
没想到这么快就安排好了
Oh, wow. I didn't expect it to get scheduled that soon.
好的 那我就更没有什么时间紧张了
All right, I guess it gives me less time to get nervous.
好 好的
Okay. Well, all right.
-谢谢 -你听到了吧
- Thank you. - You hear that?
希克斯约了医生
Hicks has something scheduled with a doctor.
要不要和他谈谈 告诉他我们会一直陪着他
Should we say something to him, let him know we're here for him?
我不确定 希克斯很注重隐私
I don't know. Hicks is a pretty private guy.
如果他想让我们知道 他会说的
If he wanted us to know, he would have told us.
对 但不管怎么样
Yeah, but whatever it is,
都没有道理让他独自承受这一切
there's no reason for him to be going through it alone
这么多人都在关心他
when so many people care.
如果指挥官需要我们 他会告诉我们
If the commander needs us, he'll let us know.
我觉得现在应该给他一点空间
I say we give him his space for now.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
看着 埃利斯 诀窍在于如书籍般走开局
You see, Ellis, the trick is to play the opening like a book,
如魔术师般走中局
the middle game like a magician,
如机器般走残局 将军
and the endgame like a machine. Check
你觉得自己很厉害吗 汉克
You think very highly of yourself, don't you, Hank?
但我走这儿
But I...
将死
Mate.
哈里森警司 来下棋吗
Sergeant Harrelson. Here for a game?
你很清楚我为什么找你
You know exactly why I'm here.
也许是因此 你加强了安保
That's probably why you stepped up your security.
这是我的行政助理 卢修斯
This is my executive assistant, Lucius.
不知道二位居然还没见过面
I'm surprised you two haven't met yet.
今早 一名警♥察♥被绑♥架♥
A police officer was abducted this morning.
真是糟糕
I'm truly sorry to hear that.
我能帮上什么忙吗
What can I do to help?
-如果你能告诉我他的名字... -你知道我说的是谁
- If you give me a name, I... - You know his name,
你也很清楚他只差一步就能端了你的黑生意
and that he was real close to shutting down your operation.
怎么说是黑生意呢 我经营着一家成功的企业
My operation? I run a successful business
时时刻刻都在回报社区
that gives back to the community at every turn.
-谁会愿意它倒闭呢 -这只是掩人耳目
- Who would want to shut that down? - That's just a cover.
里奥斯发现了证据 所以你绑♥架♥了他
Rios found proof, so you kidnapped him.
告诉我 他现在在哪
Now, where is he?!
我今天早上
I've been here
一直在和市议员莱特下棋
with Councilman Wright playing chess all morning.
我明白 你是在执行公务
I appreciate that you have a job to do,
但是你找错人了
but you're barking up the wrong tree.
少来这一套 圣人
Cut the act, Saint!
里奥斯警探到底在哪
Where is Detective Rios?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表