剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Hey, getting a little close there, pal.
我听到厨房♥有动静
I hear something in the kitchen.
这是你保命的最后一次机会了
It's your last chance to get out alive.
隐蔽
Cover!
瓦斯奎兹 去后面
Vasquez, get to the back.
我还有很多弹♥药♥
I have plenty of ammo.
这里
Here.
-动手 瓦斯奎兹 -联调局
- Now, Vasquez. - FBI!
嫌疑人倒地
Suspect down.
迪肯 收到吗
Deac, you copy?
迪肯
Deacon.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
好 你能起来吗
Yeah, can you get up?
好的 现在需要你离开教堂
All right. I need to you to get out of the church
走得越远越好
and go as far as you can.
走 快快 30D报告
Go, go, go. 30-David.
人♥质♥正在向你们走去
Hostage is on her way out to you.
第二名嫌犯已被捕
Second suspect in custody.
来吧
All right.
怎么拆掉这东西
How do I disarm this thing?
投炸♥弹♥者设定了四位数密♥码♥
Okay, the bombers set a four-digit code that stops
输入就能停止倒计时 密♥码♥破解中
the timer. Haven't found it yet.
思考 好好思考
Think, think.
这团体叫胜利军 他们追求极度种族净化
The group'scalled Victory Force. They're about racial purity,
击溃敌人
defeating enemies.
俄♥国♥人有没有与此相关的幸运数字
Do Russians have any lucky numbers that relate?
有没有哪年对他们很重要
Is there some year that's important to them?
会不会是某个爱国日
Uh, a patriotic date, maybe?
我们审问嫌犯时 她是怎么说那个算账的日子来着
What'd the suspect we interrogated say about a day of reckoning?
说他们要在世界面前创造一个胜利日
Said they wanted to create a day of victory for the world to see.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是有胜利日的对吗
Russia has an actual Victory Day, right?
-有人知道是哪天吗 -知道 我记得好像是
- Does anyone know the date? - Yeah, I think it's in
-五月 -五月九日
- May. - May 9th.
他们在黑海炸掉轮渡的日子
The ferry they blew up on the Black Sea
去年春天 那天就是胜利日
last spring, okay-- that was on Victory Day.
-五月九日 -0-5
- May 9th. - Oh-five,
0-9 密♥码♥错误
oh-nine. No go.
先输日期
Do day,
再输月份
then month,
欧洲日期格式
European style.
0-9-0-5
0-9-0-5.
好了
That's it.
-起作用了 -起作用了
- It worked. - It worked.
安全了
Secured.
我讨厌炸♥弹♥
I hate bombs.
听说你们还有一场盛大的
So, I hear you got to finish some big
沙包比赛要比
cornhole match when you get back?
可别告诉我你也下注了
Don't tell me you bet on it.
我看起来有那么蠢吗
How dumb do I look?
你会赢的对吗
You gonna win?
说不好 洛克泡吧时间
Oh, who knows. Rocker's been putting in
可比我多多了 所以...
more bar time than me, so...
只希望我的队员放假没有什么安排
I just wish my team didn't have their holiday plans riding on it.
我们特警队这种小比赛
Our little SWAT rivalries
在你们联邦大探员眼里估计挺傻的
must seem silly to you, huh, being a big-time fed?
有点
Little bit.
不过经过了这样的一天 伙计
But after a day like today, man,
这些看起来也不是坏事
is that such a bad thing?
-对 -听我说 什么时候你想
- Right. - Listen, you ever want to
弃明投暗 打给我好吗
transfer over to the dark side, you give me a call, okay?
我看起来有那么蠢吗
How dumb do I look?
-回见 -回头见
- Later. - See you.
-这个就是 -好
- Here you go. - Yep.
我正在告诉特里你的更衣柜在哪
Hey. Was just showing Terry your locker.
他想给你留点东西
He wanted to leave something for you.
好吧
All right.
和我们当年给莱默先生门廊留的东西一样吗
Same thing we used to leave Mr. Reimer on his porch?
相信我 确实想过这么做 不过还是算了
Trust me, thought about it, but, uh, no.
我写了封信
Wrote a letter.
我先走了 洛克可能已经到了
I'm gonna bounce. Rocker's probably out there by now.
再见 特里
See you, Terry.
不 信不是给你的 傻瓜
No, dude, it's not for you, jackass.
是写给伊娃的
It's for Eva.
我不知道早先是
Look, I don't know if it was
防卫本能还是什么 但我很混账
defensive instincts or whatever, but I was a jerk.
我就想和她道歉
I'm just trying to make it right with her.
你能帮忙把信交给她吗
Can you please give her that letter?
你之前说我们家一直是一团乱
You know, I've been giving a lot of thought
我想了很多
to what you said about our family being messed-up.
我也是第一次听你承认这一点
It was the first time I ever heard you admit it.
但事实如此 对吗
Well, it's true, isn't it?
没错 但现在该由你和我来修补一切了
Yeah, but then now it's up to you and I to fix it.
原本就不该瞒着你的 对不起
Should never have kept that secret from you, man. I'm sorry.
-真希望我能重新选择 -我懂你的感受
- Wish I could take it back. - I know how you feel.
对不起 之前我骂你是个废物
Sorry for what I said, for calling you a loser.
尤其是 你才是那个废物
Especially since you're the loser.
-我会把这个给她的 好吗 -好
- I'll get this to her, all right? - All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来了 来了
There it is, there it is! Oh!
好啊 棒极了
Yeah! Come on!
对 干得漂亮
Yeah! There you go!
干得漂亮
There you go.
20比19 50队领先
20-19, 50-Squad.
回到队长间的较量
Back to the team leaders.
来吧 加油 冲啊洪都
All right, come on, let's go, Hondo.
希望20队今年圣诞
Hope 20-Squad doesn't have any big Christmas plans
-没做什么安排 -就安排去彩灯巡游
- later this year. - Just the light parade
看你们保护圣诞老人安全
to see you all on Santa's security detail.
-得了 接着做梦吧 -洛克
- All right, keep dreaming. - Hey, Rocker,
你知道我是在海军陆战队学会这游戏的吧
you know I learned how to play this game in the Marines, right?
一路学到索马里
All the way out there in Somalia.
不然你以为我为什么沙包扔得这么好
Why you think I'm so nice with a beanbag?
好样的
Good for you.
最好教会人抗压取胜的地方
Nothing teaches you how to win
莫过于在战区了
under pressure like being in a war zone.
都是心理学技巧
It's all psychological, man.
摒除杂念 心中只有自己和那边那个洞 看好了
It's just you and that hole right there. Watch this.
加油 洪都 加油
Go. Go, Hondo, go.
-继续 继续 -棒
- Let's go. Come on. - Yeah!
这才叫扔沙包 你扔一个看看
That's how we do. What you got?
不中 不中 不中
Choke, choke, choke.
好
Okay.
不能放水了
Time to stop messing around.
最后一包 洪都到了关键时刻
Last bag. Hondo's in a tough spot.
洪都 一定要进
Hondo, you got to shoot it!
我们已经不在索马里了
We ain't in Somalia no more.
-好吧 -进袋
- Okay. - Shoot it.
来了 这是为了20队
All right, here we go. This is for 20-Squad.
加油
Big drag.
洪都进了
Hondo just made it.
洛克必须扳回这一局
Rocker has to get it to make it a wash.
这有可能决定胜负 你会怎么做
This could be game, what you gonna do?
-加油 洛克 -洛克
- Let's go, Rocker. - All right, Rocker,
不进你就输了
you miss, you lose.
圣诞快乐 洪都
Merry Christmas, Hondo.
没进袋
Shank!
20队赢了 棒
20-Squad for the win! Yeah!
付钱 杰克
You got to pay up, Jack.
好棒
Let's go!
20队
20-Squad!
20队
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表