剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
A guy named...
昌西·特留莱德
Chauncey Telluride.
他是范奈斯的一个贵金属经销商
He's a precious metals dealer over in Van Nuys.
过去一年左右 他给我
He's referred over a dozen clients to me
介绍了十几个客户
in the past year or so.
我们得和这个特留莱德谈谈
Okay, we need to talk to this Telluride guy.
给我们一份被推荐客户的名单
And we need a copy of that referral list.
如果前三名受害者都在上面
If the first three victims were all on it...
剩下的人都可能成为目标
Anyone else on the list could be a target.
这些是昌西·特留莱德
These are the people referred to
介绍给桑德森的人
Sanderson Safes by Chauncey Telluride.
共16人 如果不包括
16 total. Drops to 13
帕特里夏 詹姆斯·戴和杰里·哈弗福德
if you exclude Patricia, James Day, and Jerry Haverford,
则下降到13人
who were already targeted.
60岁以上的有多少
How many of the remaining are over 60?
四个 一个在恩西诺 两个在贝莱尔
Four. One in Encino, two in Bel Air,
一个在凯格尔峡谷
one in Kagel Canyon.
让巡警派人守住他们家
All right, let's get Patrol to post units on their homes.
同时 我要和这个
In the meantime, I want to talk to
昌西·特留莱德谈谈
this Chauncey Telluride.
特警警报
210号♥公路和奥斯本街路口
发现嫌犯目标车辆
通缉令触发
Ping on the BOLO.
红灯摄像头在210号♥公路和奥斯本街附近
Red light camera spotted the suspects' pickup truck
发现了嫌犯的皮卡
near the 210 and Osborne Street.
-离凯格尔峡谷只有一英里 -他们在找
- That's only a mile from Kagel Canyon. - They're going after
特留莱德的另一名客户
another one of Telluride's clients.
行动
Get moving.
迪肯 有人开枪
Deacon, shots fired.
出现持枪嫌疑人
We got an armed suspect.
正向侧边跑
He's making a run for it out the two side.
斯特里特 鲍威尔 史蒂文斯 抓回逃犯
Street, Powell, Stevens, hunt that rabbit.
谭 卢卡 你们和我守住一边
Tan, Luca, you're with me on the one side.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD. Drop your weapon.
坏人不是我
I'm not the bad guy.
放下 立刻
Put it down, now. Now!
-你是房♥主吗 -是的
- Are you the homeowner? - Yeah.
三个人闯进来抢劫了我
Three guys broke in and robbed me.
我打中了其中一个 射中了他的腿
I got the drop on one of them, and shot him in the leg.
安全 另外两个呢
Clear! What about the other two?
-跑了 -检查周边
- They took off. - Check the perimeter.
两名嫌犯下落不明
Two suspects unaccounted for.
没有其他出口
No other exits.
一定还在里面
He's got to be in there.
洛城警局
This is the LAPD.
举起手走出来
Come out with your hands up!
橡皮榴弹
Stinger.
趴下
On your stomach!
手背后
Hands behind your back.
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
橡胶颗粒打在身上很痛吧
Those little rubber pellets hurt, huh?
-下回别做无谓的抵抗 -28D队
- Try complying next time. - 28-David.
一名嫌犯已收押
One suspect in custody.
没发现另外两名嫌疑人或车的踪迹
No sign of the other two suspects or the vehicle.
我们来之前他们肯定就跑了
They must've fled before we got here.
30D小队 两名持枪嫌疑人在逃
30-David. Two armed suspects in the wind.
他们拿走了我的一切
They got away with everything I had.
不一定
Maybe not.
在我们抓住的嫌疑人身上找到了这个
Found this on the suspect we nabbed.
金币
Gold coins?
反正肯定不是巧克力
Well, they sure as hell ain't chocolate.
至少我们知道昌西·特留莱德
Well, at least we know which precious metal
交易的是哪种贵金属了
Chauncey Telluride is dealing.
我们抓住的嫌疑人叫本杰明·海耶斯
The suspect we captured is Benjamin Hayes.
有恐吓 欺诈
Record for aggravated assault, fraud,
私藏♥毒♥品的前科 应有尽有
possession... You name it, he's done it.
-让我猜猜 死不开口 -没错
- Let me guess-- not talking? - Bingo.
我们在查他的最近联♥系♥人
We're looking through his known associates to
希望能找到
see if we can ID
另外两名在逃嫌疑人的身份信息
the two missing suspects,
目前为止还没线索
but we haven't gotten a hit yet.
这是在抓捕海耶斯的时候发现的
We found that when we arrested Hayes.
在逃的几个嫌疑人身上至少还有三袋金币
The other suspects got away with three more pouches
就像这种 每袋装有二十克金币
just like it, each packed with 20-gram gold coins.
就重量来说 如果我没算错
Judging by the weight-- if my math is right--
每袋金币价值四万块
there's almost 40 grand in this pouch alone.
据被害人托德·海莉说
All told, they stole over $100,000 in gold
他们偷的金币价值超过十万美元
from the victim, Todd Haley.
有线索了
Got something.
海莉的黄金是从南国黄金仓库买♥♥的
Haley purchased his gold from Southland Gold Depository,
这家贵金属公♥司♥由昌西·特留莱德所有
the precious metals company owned by Chauncey Telluride.
四位被抢劫的受害者去年
Turns out all four robbery victims purchased
都从他手中购买♥♥了
sizable quantities of gold from Telluride
价值不菲的黄金
within the last year.
我想这就是他们之间的共同点
Think we found that connection we're looking for.
特留莱德马上就到审讯室
Telluride's being brought to interrogation as we speak.
是时候查出为什么他的客户
It's time to find out why his customers have
一偷一个准了
bull's-eyes on their backs.
我是黄金商人 不是杀手
I'm a gold broker-- I am not a killer.
行 那你怎么解释你的四位客户
Okay, then, how do you explain why four of your clients were
在过去四十八小时内都遭到了抢劫
shot and robbed in the last 48 hours?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的黄金生意是合法的
I run a legit precious metal business.
你口中合法的生意几乎
Well, your "Legit business" Markets almost exclusively
特意面向老年人
to senior citizens--
也就是本次抢劫案中的受害者
the same people who have been hit in these robberies.
看上去你对老年人这个人群
So seems like you've got a vested interest
投资的兴趣极大
in targeting the elderly.
那只是因为他们更愿意购买♥♥黄金
Only because they're more likely to buy gold,
不是因为我想杀了他们
not because I want to kill them!
你和你的黄金是
Okay, you and your gold are the only thing connecting
这几起谋杀和持械抢劫的唯一共同点
multiple homicides and these armed robberies.
要么你在撒谎
So either you're lying to us,
要么其他人取得了你公♥司♥的数据
or someone else has access to your company data.
贾维斯
Jarvis...
-再说一遍 -我的表弟贾维斯
- Come again? - My cousin, Jarvis.
他几个月前才出狱
He got out of prison a few months ago,
日子不太好过
he was having a pretty rough go at it,
我就给他提供了一份兼♥职♥工作
so I gave him a part-time job.
办公室文员
Basic office scut work.
他不乐意 干了几周
He hated it, he stopped showing up
-就不来了 -说重点 昌西
- after a couple of weeks. - But get to the point, Chauncey.
我后来才发现他偷了一台我的电脑
I didn't realize till later that he stole one of my laptops.
-电脑里有客户信息吗 -有客户姓名
- Does that laptop have customer data on it? - Yes, names,
还有地址和投资金额
addresses... It had investment totals.
我以为他只是想把它卖♥♥掉赚点快钱
Look, I figured he was just gonna pawn it for quick cash,
所以就没报♥警♥
and so I didn't report it.
我没想到他会对我的客户下手
I never thought that he would go after my customers.
如果这些人从电脑上的
If these guys are picking their targets
客户数据中挑选目标
from the customer data on the laptop,
下一个目标很可能就是昌西的客户
any one of Chauncey's clients could be next.
我们需要一份你的电脑数据
Okay,we're gonna need a copy of your company data,
现在马上 还需要一切你知道的
like, now. Along with everything else
关于你表弟贾维斯的信息
you can tell us about your cousin Jarvis.
彼得·福斯特
Peter Foster?
是我
Yeah.
你是
And you are?
洛城警局的哈里森警司 我是格蕾丝·赖特的朋友
Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD. I'm a friend of Grace Wright.
听说你们在约会
Heard you two were seeing each other.
我们分手了 抱歉
We broke up. Sorry.
你上一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表