剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
给斯特里特的电♥话♥转到了语♥音♥信箱
Street's phone's going straight to voice mail.
叫上队伍 我去找洪都
Go grab the team. I'll get Hondo.
我一直没法让自己
I haven't been able to bring myself
去整理李的东西
to go through Lee's things.
就像他还在这里陪着我
It's like he's right here with me.
或许在过去几年里
Maybe you've come a little further
你已经比想象中走得更远了
than you think the past few years.
这看起来是你的码
This looks like it could be your size.
我应该回去了
I should get back out there.
来吧 试试
Come on, go ahead.
好吧 我试试
Okay. I'll give it a shot.
行啊
Yeah.
瞧 看起来不错
See? Yeah, it looks good.
如果你喜欢 就归你了
It's yours if you want it.
谢谢 但这份礼物太贵重了 所以...
Thank you, but that is way too generous, so...
我该回去工作了
I should get back to my post.
-是啊 不用 当然 -是啊
- Yeah, no, of course. - Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
你反对我进特警队
Are you trying to blackball me from SWAT?
收到了洛克短♥信♥ 说你写了封信
Got a text from Rocker about a letter you wrote.
没错
That's right.
我写了封信给希克斯
I wrote a letter to Hicks.
说我认为你不适合这个部...
I said I didn't think you'd be a good fit for the depar...
-你怎么回事 兄弟 -你知道我怎么回事
- What's your deal, bro? - You know my deal.
我离开长岛的三个月前
Three months before I left Long Beach?
那个匿名投诉 我知道是你
The anonymous complaint? I know it was you.
我不知道事情会变得那么严重
I didn't think it would turn into that big of a thing.
我们之间的竞争 变得很激烈
Our rivalry, or whatever, had gotten pretty intense.
你指控我是黑警
You accused me of being a dirty cop.
你说我从毒贩那收回扣
You said I took kickbacks from dealers.
我当时也就是发发牢骚
Guess I was just letting off some steam.
你的那群童年小伙伴
Half your childhood buddies had been sitting
一半都坐在我的巡逻车后座
in the back of my squad car,
然后你就骑辆摩托车正好出现吗
and then you just showed up with a bike?
那条举报差点断送了我的一切
That complaint almost cost me everything.
要不是你那混混哥们满城炫耀你的名字
I never would have done it if your deadbeat buddy
我才不会匿名举报你
wasn't dropping your name all across town.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
-尼克 要不就是泰特什么的 -内特
- Nick. Or Tate or whatever. - Nate!
他是我唯一的兄弟
The only brother I ever had.
一个彻头彻尾的垃圾
A total scumbag.
-什么情况 -这是什么
- What the hell? - What is that?
从你夹克中掉出来的
They fell out of that jacket.
罗曼的钻石
Roman's diamonds.
跟我来
Follow me.
奥德特 尼娅 你们有危险
Odette, Nia, you're in danger!
我们需要把你们转移到屋外
We need to move you out of the house.
楼上
Upstairs.
咱们走 增援正在赶来
Let's go. Backup's on the way.
给 我找到了李的手♥枪♥
Here, I-I found Lee's old pistol.
他的钻石在李的夹克里
His diamonds were in Lee's jacket.
-我的天啊 -尼娅在哪
- Oh, my God. - Where's Nia?
我不太确定我有没有枪
I-I wasn't sure I had a gun,
她说她储物盒有一把
and she said she has one in her glove box.
-她去车里了 -对 我们看到卡车过来
- She went out to her car? - Yeah, we saw the truck coming.
-是罗曼吗 -我们得赶快出去
- I-Is it Roman? - We've got to get out of here.
快走 快 快 快 快
Let's go. Go, go, go, go, go!
你去找尼娅 我把奥德特转移到安全地带
You find Nia, I'll get Odette somewhere safe
-然后回来找你 -收到
- and come back. - Roger that.
奥德特
Odette!
上 上 上 你内鬼丈夫偷了我的东西
Go, go, go. That rat husband of yours took something of mine.
放开我 住手
Get off me! Stop!
是尼娅 跟上 上
It's Nia. Move, move.
我去对接 你隐蔽好 找个合适角度
I'll make contact, you stay low. Try to get an angle.
收到
Roger that.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
洛城警局 放下枪 放开她
LAPD! Drop the gun and let her go.
冷静 大家都不需要受伤
Stay calm. Nobody needs to get hurt here.
后退 不然我杀了她
Stay back. I'll kill her.
我还不想死
I'm not ready to die.
准备好 谭
Be ready, Tan.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
-不许动 -冷静 我们可以商量一下
- Stop moving! - Calm down. We can fix this.
没事了
It's okay.
好了 没事 没事了 都结束了
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. It's over.
坐后面
In the back.
快
Quick.
趴低 不要让任何人进来
Stay low. No one's getting in.
我跟丢了罗曼 他拿到了钻石
I lost Roman. He's got the diamonds.
停 停下
Hey, stop! Stop!
26D报告 追捕中
26-David in pursuit.
斯特里特 我们正前往你处 20秒到达
Street, we're headed your way. 20 seconds out.
拜托 坚持住
Come on, stay with me.
30D报告 嫌疑人倒地
30-David. Suspect down.
醒醒 不能让你这么轻易死掉
Wake up. You're not getting out that easy.
罗曼 恐怕你会没事的
Roman, I'm afraid you're gonna be okay.
眼睛青了好大一块
Nice shiner you got there.
是的 长官
Oh. Yes, sir.
嫌犯下手有点狠
Suspect must have got me pretty good.
是吧
Right.
我是哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
是的 长官 我知道你是谁
Yes, sir. I know who you are.
-我是... -阿尔法罗警员
- I'm... - Officer Alfaro.
你的名气也不小
Your reputation precedes you, too.
指挥官告诉我 你加入我们时
Commander tells me that you're joining us
是带着一串优异记录的
with quite the impressive track record.
能来洛杉矶我很幸运
I'm lucky to be here in L.A.
是的 你很幸运
Yes, you are.
你将和很多很棒的同事一起工作
You're gonna be working with some fine folks up here.
其中最棒的之一就是斯特里特警员
And one of the best of 'em is Officer Street right there.
我想你们俩在长滩就认识
I'm guessing the two of you know each other from Long Beach.
是的
We do.
好的 好好跟他学
Okay. Well, you follow his lead...
之后会一帆风顺的
and it'll be smooth sailing.
我会的 长官
I'll do that, sir.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
这也许要花点时间去消化
Hey, this will take some time to process.
重要的是 你脱险了
Important thing is, you're okay.
我本来要死了
I'm supposed to be dead.
我永远都没法忘记这件事
I'm never gonna get this out of my head.
有时候糟糕的一天只是糟糕的一天
Sometimes a bad day is just a bad day.
别让它变得更糟 尼娅
Don't let it be more, Nia.
别被这一天定义了自己
You don't have to let it define you
也不要因此改变人生方向
or where you're headed in life.
他们需要你的证词
They're gonna need your statement.
走吧 我陪你过去
Come on, I'll walk you over.
很抱歉我稍早和你说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said to you earlier.
如果让你在某些方面觉得不舒服 我很抱歉
If it made you feel some type of way about anything, I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
街仔 斯特里特 等一下
Streeter-- Street, wait up.
能和你聊一聊吗 伙计
Look, can I just get a word in, man?
阿尔法罗 听着 我不应该打你的
Alfaro, listen. I never should have hit you.
我完全不该那样把事情闹大
It was a mistake for me to escalate things like that.
-如果你要投诉我... -不 绝对不会
- If you need to file on me... - No, that's not gonna happen.
我应该为之前对你做过的事道歉
Look, I owe you an apology for what I did to you back then.
我那时年轻又不成熟
I was young and immature.
不 我不应该找借口
No, look, I have no excuses.
谢谢
Thanks.
我说的那些关于你兄弟内特的话
And the things I said about your buddy Nate,
我都不认识他
I didn't even know the guy.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表