剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
前进
Move in!
洪都 你左边第一个通道
Hondo, next aisle on your left.
洛城警局
LAPD!
放下武器 手举过头顶
Drop the weapon, hands over your head.
-趴下 -面朝下
- Get down! - On your stomach.
25D报告 一名嫌疑人被捕
25-David. One suspect in custody.
把《古♥兰♥经♥》给我
Give me the Koran,
不然就杀了你
and I might not kill you.
谭 你自己可以吧
Tan, you're Code 4?
-没问题 去吧 -斯特里特 走
- Yeah, go. - Street, move.
不要
No.
洛城警局 放开她
LAPD! Let her go.
20D报告 看到剩下嫌疑人
20-David. Got eyes on the remaining suspect.
放下武器
Drop that weapon!
迪肯 萨拉赫拿到了《古♥兰♥经♥》 向你那逃去
Deacon. Saleh's got the Koran, headed your way.
20D报告指挥部
20-David to Command.
无需支援
We're Code 4.
如果你告诉我们古♥兰♥经♥的事
If you'd told us about the Koran,
我们就会保护你
we could have helped protect you.
我发誓从我前男友那拿到时
I swear I didn't know what it was
并不知道它是什么
when I first took it from my ex.
只是觉得他发现丢了会生气
Just thought he'd be mad it went missing.
我没想到会发生这些事
I didn't think this would happen.
你的前男友死了 老板也死了
Your ex is dead, your boss is dead.
是你的选择导致的 记住这一点
Your choices matter. Remember that.
咱们走吧 走
Let's go. Move.
很讽刺 是不是
It's ironic, huh?
此话怎讲
How do you mean?
最终 这些人还是达成了目的
Well, in the end, these guys got exactly what they wanted.
我们会把它移交给拉西米博士
We'll deliver this to Dr. Rahimi.
她会修复并将它物归原主
She'll see it restored and returned back home.
那是它的归属
That's where it belongs.
这些人唯一做对的就是这一点
That's the one thing they got right.
我们理解嫌疑人的初衷
We can understand a suspect's motives,
但仍然憎恶他们
but we can still hate the evil things
因此做出的恶行
they're willing to do because of it.
我们能做的就是救助无辜百姓
All we can do is fight to help people,
保证他们的安全
keep 'em safe.
我一直在找你
Hey, I've been looking for you.
-你要去什么地方吗 -对
- You headed somewhere? - Yeah.
我要去长滩的滑板公园
Yeah, I'm gonna hit the skate park down in Long Beach.
看看当年库珀教我的几招还会不会用
See if I can still land some of the tricks Cooper taught me.
-真的吗 -也许把他的滑板转送那的孩子
- Yeah? - Maybe find a kid I can give his board to.
-真好 -是
- Nice. - Yeah.
其实 也...
You know, it's...
不算什么追思 但也是种纪念
it's not much of a memorial, but it's something.
你没能联♥系♥到其他滑板组成员吗
You didn't manage to get ahold of anyone from the skate group?
没有
No.
那看来我这警探比你当得好
Well, guess that makes me a better detective than you.
你说库珀曾经被捕过几次
You said Cooper had been arrested a couple times,
所以我查了庭审文件
so I checked the court docs.
发现他两次被捕都是被以为前女友保释的
Turns out, both times, his bail was posted by an ex-girlfriend.
而他的律师 是他一个朋友
And his lawyer, um, was an old buddy of his
在滑板圈认识的 免费帮他咨♥询♥
that he met on the skate circuit, handled it pro bono.
我和他们说了发生的事情
When I told them both what happened,
他们都很难过
they were pretty upset.
愿意去安排一切后事
Offered to take care of all the arrangements.
-真的吗 -对
- For real? - Yeah.
-你做得太好了 -谢谢
- Dude, that's awesome. - Thank you.
最近都是你帮我渡过难关
You've been there for me through everything, lately.
邦妮 停职
Bonnie, the suspension.
我也想能帮到我的洛城特警兄弟们
I wanted to be there for my SWAT brother,
我们就是这样的
'cause that's what we are.
我们是兄弟 我们是真正的家人 斯特里特
We're brothers. We're real family, Street.
你稍早说的...结局会像库珀那样
What you said earlier... about ending up like Cooper.
你根本不需要担心 明白吗
You don't have to worry, all right?
因为就算你发现自己
'Cause if you ever found yourself
跌进那样的暗黑深渊
in a dark hole like that,
这团队也会有人向你投出救生索
somebody on this team would throw you a lifeline,
你也会拉住救生索
and you'd take it.
如果你没拉住
And if you didn't,
我们也会有人跳下去 把绳子
one of us would drop down and tie it around
绑在你腰上 让其他人把你拉上来
your damn waist, and the rest of us would haul your ass out.
-记住这一点 -好
- Trust that. - Yeah.
谢谢你 兄弟 这对我很重要
Thanks, man. That means a lot.
没事 不介意我和你一起去滑板公园吧
Yeah. Cool if I roll with you to the skate park?
-当然 只要你想去 -当然想去
- Sure, yeah, if you want to. - Yeah. You kidding?
我得去看看那些滑板技巧
Get to see some of these, uh, skate tricks, too.
-好啊 -如果你还会那些动作的话
- Yeah. - Yeah. That is, if you still got the moves.
当然会
I got 'em.
-当然会 -好
- I got 'em. - All right.
好
Good.
谢谢你告诉我最新消息
All right, thanks for the update.
收到你的电♥话♥了 有什么消息吗
Got your call. Any news?
找到你的屋顶修理工了
Found your roofer.
坏消息是 像他们那样的人
Bad news is, there isn't much legal recourse
没有多少法律追索权
for someone like this.
没有合同
Without a contract,
他可以轻易地说那笔钱是送他的
it's easy for him to claim that the money was a gift.
但好消息是 我们聊过了
But the good news is, we had a little chat.
给
And there's this.
你把我的钱拿回来了
You got my money back.
谢谢你 我只是觉得很蠢 鲍勃
Thank you. I just feel so stupid, Bob.
对不起让你帮我一起解决这件事
I'm sorry you had to deal with this, with me.
麦琪 别这么说
Maggie, don't do that.
谁都会发生这种事
This could have happened to anybody.
你是个善良的好人 我挺你
You're a good, kind person and I'm here for you,
需要帮忙尽管说
anything you need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来我真的不擅长约会这种事
I guess I'm really bad at this dating thing?
约会太糟糕了 我是说太尴尬了
Dating's awful. I mean, it's so awkward.
-太多闲扯了 -可不是
- So much small talk. - Right?
没想过我会再和人约会
I-I never thought I'd be doing that part again.
我和马丁聊过了
You know, Martin and I talked
等他退休后 我们一起扬帆环游世界
about sailing the world together when he retired,
虽然我们俩都不会
even though neither one of us really know how.
我想我怀念和人在一起的安全感
I guess I miss feeling that safe with someone.
我知道那种感受
Yeah, I know the feeling.
不管怎么样
And, you know, for what it's worth,
我永远支持你
you always have me.
我知道 你是我的知己
Yeah. I know. You are a great friend.
这个嘛
Well...
其实麦琪 如果...
Actually, Maggie, if...
如果你愿意的话 我想请你吃晚饭
if you're open to it, I'd like to take you to dinner...
不仅仅是朋友
...as more than friends.
不得不说 我很惊讶
I have to say, I'm-I'm... I'm surprised...
我
I...
我没想到你这么看我
I didn't think you saw me that way.
如果你觉得合适的话
you-you know, if you're uncomfortable...
我愿意和你吃饭
Yes, I'd love to.
真正的约会
An actual date,
省了那些令人头疼的互相了解过程
except without all the awful getting-to-know-you bits.
没错 太好了
Exactly. All right, well, perfect.
我得先把丑话说在前头
I just have to say up front...
不要开船 我从来不喜欢开放水域
no sailing. I never was one for the open water.
我记得卡特琳娜岛一游
I remember the Catalina trip.
天呐
Geez.
那段记忆挥之不去了
It-it... it's seared into my memory.
陪我去取车吧
Walk me to my car?
好的
Yeah, I'd love to.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表