剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
10年前
21D 我现在在木兰路的安全屋
21- David. I'm at the safe house on Magnolia.
有警员受伤
Officer down.
枪伤 已无脉搏
GSW, no pulse.
请立刻派遣后援
I need immediate backup.
嫌犯可能还在屋中
Suspect may still be inside.
21D 目击者已死
21- David. Our witness is deceased.
遭到割喉 没有脉搏 重复一次
Throat slashed, no pulse. I repeat.
丽塔·马丁内斯被杀了
Rita Martinez was killed.
没有发现她的女儿
No sign of her daughter.
皮娅 你在里面吗
Pia, are you in there?
救救我
Help me!
听我说 你得打开门
Listen to me. I need you to open the door.
我得救你出去
I got to get you out of here.
皮娅 趴下
Pia, get on the ground!
救命
PIA: Help me!
拜托
Please!
皮娅
Pia!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我来了 过来
Hey, I got you. Come here.
有我呢
I got you.
但我妈
But my mom.
韦尔杜戈杀了我妈
Verdugo killed my mom.
他也要杀了我的
He's gonna kill me, too.
不 不 那不可能
No. No, that's not gonna happen.
我们会抓到他的 皮娅
We'll get him, Pia.
我保证 我会抓到他的
I promise you I will catch him.
我会不眠不休 直到抓住他
I won't sleep until I do.
现在
PRESENT DAY
好 指挥官 听着不错
Okay, Commander, sounds good.
到时候见了
I'll see you then.
抱歉啊 尼歇尔
Oh, hey, I'm sorry, Nichelle.
好几个礼拜了 孩子终于
Baby's finally sleeping through the night
能够睡上一整夜了
for the first time in weeks
结果你的蠢丈夫凌晨四点把你吵醒了
and your knucklehead husband's waking you up at 4: 00 a. m.
我的错 -没事
My bad. It's okay.
希克斯指挥官怎么这个点找你
What did Commander Hicks want at this hour?
你还记得我跟你说的那个
Do you remember that fugitive I told you about
几周前在墨西哥被抓的那个逃犯吗
who was picked up in Mexico a few weeks back?
很多年前
The one who killed
杀了那个年轻妈妈的吗
that young mother all those years ago?
加斯·韦尔杜戈
Gaz Verdugo.
墨西哥政♥府♥刚刚答应把他引渡回洛杉矶
Mexican officials just agreed to extradite him
接受那起谋杀案的审判
back to LA. to get him tried for her murder.
所以希克斯要我们出几个人
So Hicks is flying a couple of us
去墨西哥城押送他回国
out to Mexico City to escort him back to the States.
你联♥系♥她女儿了吗
Have you reached her daughter yet?
没 还没有
No. No, not yet.
自从韦尔杜戈被抓之后
I've been leaving her messages
我就一直在给她留言
ever since Verdugo got picked up.
你们上一次聊是什么时候了
When's the last time you two spoke?
有几年了
It's been a few years.
据我所知 她搬去了迈阿密
Last I heard, Pia moved out to Miami.
我一直在努力跟她保持联♥系♥ 但
I've been trying to keep in touch, but
别太苛责自己 宝贝
Don't be so hard on yourself, babe.
过去几年你经历了很多事情
You've had a lot going on the past couple of years.
有了个孩子
A baby.
还有了个老婆
Now a wife. Mm.
所以希克斯有说这次引渡是什么时候吗
So how soon did Hicks say this extradition's happening?
给我们定了今早晚些时候洛杉矶国际机场出发的航♥班♥
He booked us all on a flight out of LAX later this morning.
你有时间打包行李吗
Do you even have time to pack?
女人
Woman.
我有的可不止打包的时间
I got time for more than that.
好啊
AII right.
墨西哥城
谢谢
POWELL: Gracias
根据刚才司机笑我的样子
Judging by the way our driver just laughed at me,
我的小费要么给太少了 要么给太多了
I either tipped him way too little or way too much.
我们也就在这儿待24时
Well, we're here 24 hours,
你还是把津贴用用完吧
so you may as well burn through that stipend
没必要小气
There's no point in being stingy.
别太自在了 帕维尔
Don't get too comfortable, Powell.
我们马上就走了
We'll be gone before we know it.
洪多一直在给谁打电♥话♥啊
Who does Hondo keep trying to call?
皮娅·马丁内斯
Pia Martinez.
被害人的女儿
Victim's daughter.
自从墨西哥联邦警♥察♥抓住韦尔杜戈之后
Hondo's been attempting to get in touch with her
他就一直在想办法联♥系♥她
ever since the Federales put Verdugo in custody.
我在飞机上看了案卷
I read the case file on the plane.
整件事都太可怕了
The whole thing is horrible.
在洛杉矶警局保护下的线人
An informant under LAPD protection
就那样被残杀
getting slaughtered like that?
我能理解为什么洪多10年了都放不下这案子
I can understand why it's stuck with Hondo the past ten years.
你可能不知道的是
What you may not know is that
是洪多说服了皮娅的妈妈
Hondo is the one who helped convince Pia's mom
成为控方证人 指证她的男朋友
to turn state's witness against her boyfriend.
当时韦尔杜戈是
Verdugo was a power player
洛杉矶萨尔瓦多黑帮的重要人物
in the Salvadoran mob in L. A. at the time.
我们努力不让洪多的名字泄露
We tried to keep Hondo s name from getting out,
但现在都结束了
but that's over now.
终于抓到韦尔杜戈了
Verdugo's finally in custody.
应该能让洪多安心一些了
That should give Hondo some peace of mind.
应该能让洪多安心一些了
That should give Hondo some peace of mind.
是啊 应该
Yeah. It should.
你肯定就是
You must be
包蒂斯塔警官了
Officer Bautista.
叫我加布里埃尔就行
Call me Gabriel.
我想感谢你
I want to thank you
这么短时间内
for handling everything
就安排好了一切 加布里埃尔
on such short notice, Gabriel.
我很乐意
My pleasure.
好吧 其实不是
Actually, no, I lie.
应付贵宾是我工作的一部分
Dealing with VIPs is part of my job.
贵宾吗
VIPs, huh?
我从来没想过自己会是贵宾
I've never considered myself a VIP.
你呢 指挥官
How about you, Commander?
我一直都知道自己很重要 但现在
I always knew I was important, but it's nice
终于得到承认了 不错
to finally get the recognition.
我知道你们不会在墨西哥城待太久
Well, I know you won't be in Mexico City
但我想问一下
for too long, but I wanted to ask
三位今晚晚餐有安排了吗
if you three had dinner plans for tonight.
我们想在明天大日子之前
Well, we were hoping to get some
好好休息一下
shut- eye before the big day tomorrow.
要是我说 我和我的同事们
What if I said my colleagues and I have reservations
已经约好了城里最好的餐厅呢
at the finest restaurant in town?
我们请客
Our treat.
警♥察♥怎么会错过免费晚餐呢
Never knew a cop to give up a free dinner.
我就当你们是答应了 -是的
II take that as a yes. It's a yes.
在接到匿名消息之后
After the anonymous tip came in,
我手下的警官立刻就采取了行动
my officers acted immediately.
我们成功抓住了韦尔杜戈 在
We were able to pick up Verdugo in...
burdel用英语怎么说
How do you say"burdel"?
就是妓院
Uh, a brothel. Oh.
是的 在城市另一边的一个妓院里
Yes. A brothel across town.
我们发现韦尔杜戈经常性地
Apparently, Verdugo came here from El Salvador
从萨尔瓦多过来
with some regularity.
你之前说 你就是附近出身的吗
You said you're from nearby?
就在城外
Just outside the city.
我家在那儿开了家面包房♥
My family, we owned a bakery there.
三代人一起做事
Three generations working together.
但在8年的地震里被毁了
But it was destroyed in the earthquake in 85.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表