剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
No.
她是全世界最体贴的人
She's the sweetest woman in the world.
基本上她就是我第二个妈妈
She's basically my second mom.
我刚刚在来的路上
I was on my way here.
我给她打电♥话♥说我晚了
I just called to tell her I was running late.
如果我再早点赶来 也许我能帮上忙...
If I'd gotten here sooner, maybe I could've helped...
不 你在场也不会阻止那些混♥蛋♥
No, you being here wouldn't have stopped those jerks
-下手 -对 你姨妈绝对不想
- that did this. - Yeah, blaming yourself is
你埋怨自己的
the last thing your aunt would want you to do.
如果她能挺过来
If she's gonna pull through this,
她会需要你在她身边的 相信我
she'll need you by her side. Trust me on this one.
来吧 我们让巡警送你去医院
Come on. We'll get Patrol to escort you to the hospital.
我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
-太糟了 -房♥子的主人
- What a mess. - So the homeowner,
帕特丽夏·克拉克 急救人员赶到时情况很糟
Patricia Clark, she was in rough shape when the EMTs arrived.
她正在被送往医院
She's on her way to the hospital.
刚刚听说 前来响应的保安
Just got word, the security guard
他没能挺过来
who responded to the call, he didn't make it.
巡警正在排查寻找目击者
Patrol is canvassing for witnesses.
我刚刚和劫案凶杀组的巴罗斯警探通过电♥话♥
All right, I just talked to Detective Burrows at RHD.
这是过去48小时内发生的第三起
This is the third violent home invasion
针对洛杉矶老年人的入室抢劫
targeting elderly Angelenos in the last 48 hours.
看起来像是个抢劫团伙
Now, it looks like a robbery crew,
但劫案凶杀组无法断定
but RHD's having trouble determining what,
什么被抢走了
if anything, was taken.
-没有人报案说丢了东西吗 -受害者都死了
- Nobody's reporting anything missing? - Well, the victims are dead.
没人活下来报♥警♥
There's no one left alive to do the reporting.
算上保安的话
I mean, counting the security guard,
他们已经杀害了三个人了
they've murdered three people already.
如果帕特丽夏·克拉克挺不过手术那就是四个
Four, if Patricia Clark doesn't make it out of surgery.
-受害者有什么关联吗 -没有确实的关联
- Is there any connection between the victims? - Nothing concrete,
只是受害者年龄相仿
other than the victims' ages.
都超过65岁
All were over 65.
有抢劫团伙专挑老年人作案
So, we've got a robbery crew targeting grandparents.
-嗯 -太恶毒了
- Yeah. - That's vile.
受害者之间没有关联
Yeah, with no clear connection between the victims,
就没有理由相信这些人会收手
there's no reason to believe these guys are done.
洛城警局没有能力去保护
LAPD doesn't have the resources to protect every single
-城里每一位老年人 -是啊
- elderly Angeleno in the city. - No.
所以我让特警队高度戒备
And that's why I'm putting SWAT on high alert.
如果这些人再次作案
If and when these guys strike again,
我要我们随时准备出击
I want us ready to pounce.
反恐特警队
第六季 第二十集
长官 虽然仍无法找出疑犯的身份
Sir. Nothing close to an ID on our suspects yet,
但目击者看见过一辆尾灯坏了的
but witnesses saw a black pickup
黑色皮卡逃离帕特丽夏·克拉克家的街道
with a broken taillight fleeing Patricia Clark's street.
-已经发出了协查通报 -很好
- Already got a BOLO out. - All right, good.
如果有人通报 特警队就出动
If it pings, SWAT rolls on it.
有找到三名受害人之间的联♥系♥吗
Any luck uncovering a connection between our three victims?
他们之间肯定有什么关联
There's got to be something.
用同一个泳池清洁工 杂工 园丁之类的
Same pool cleaner, same handyman, gardener...
目前为止 只知道他们都是
So far, just that they were all
被后辈们深爱的老人
beloved parents and grandparents.
帕特丽夏·克拉克 詹姆斯·戴
Patricia Clark, James Day,
杰里·哈弗福德
Jerry Haverford.
他们一共有15个子孙
15 kids and grandkids between them.
家人肯定特别伤心
Well, families got to be devastated.
我说 肯定有什么原因
I mean, there's got to be a reason
导致这些人在自己家里遭劫
these folks were attacked in their homes.
最有可能的解释是他们更容易得手
Most likely explanation is they were easy targets--
不太可能会反击
less likely to fight back,
即便反击也很容易被击败
easier to beat if they did.
我们查问了这些受害者的家属
We checked in with the victims' families.
都不是大富大贵
None were especially wealthy.
过得安逸但不算阔绰
All were comfortable, but not rich.
就算这样 也不能排除歹徒是为了谋财
We can't rule out money as a motive, though.
杰里·哈弗福德
Jerry Haverford
他不太相信股票市场
was skeptical of the stock market,
而且在社交媒体上
and made more than a few
发表过一些观点 他认为把钱存进银行
social media posts about banks being
并不能有效对冲通胀
a poor hedge against inflation.
据说帕特丽夏·克拉克和詹姆斯·戴都对
Patricia Clark and James Day were both described as being
自己的财产有着极强的保护欲
extremely protective of their money.
我们说的极强是有多强
Well, how protective are we talking?
比如说 我有个叔叔
I mean, I had an uncle
他总是担心自己的积蓄
who used to stuff cash in his mattress
把现金缝进了自己的床垫里
because he was paranoid about his savings.
初步迹象显示受害者可能有
Early indications say our victims might've had
-相似的情况 -好吧
- similar attitudes. - All right.
所以这三位受害者有可能在家里
So it could be these three were storing up
把自己所有东西都藏起来了
whatever they had in their homes.
好了 调查他们的财产
All right, look into their financials
看能找到什么
and see what you find.
在更多人的祖父母被杀之前给我答案
I want answers before more grandparents are killed.
格蕾丝之前就是住在这儿
This is where Grace was living?
应该是
Yeah, I guess so.
这边
This way.
想不到这种地方也会有物业管♥理♥员♥
You'd never know a place like this has a building manager on site.
格蕾丝的日子没有表面上看起来那么光鲜亮丽
Grace must've been struggling more than she let on.
2C 这是她的房♥间
2C, yeah, this is her.
格蕾丝 你在吗
Grace? You here?
看来她有阵子没回家了
Looks like she hasn't been home in a while.
-丹尼 -嗯
- Danny. - Yeah.
找到什么了
What do you got?
这是她男朋友
This the boyfriend?
我不知道
I don't know.
她从来没给我发过他的照片
She never sent me photos of him.
-这些是什么 -你不会想看的 兄弟
- What are those? - You don't want to see 'em, man.
抱歉 我在找格蕾丝
Sorry, I was looking for Grace...
嘿 我们也是
Hey, uh, so are we.
我是哈里森警司 洛杉矶警♥察♥局的
I'm Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD.
他是格蕾丝的父亲
This is Grace's father.
你是她朋友吧 这位...
You're a friend of hers, Ms...
我叫泰勒 是她邻居
Uh, yeah, Taylor. I'm her neighbor.
我听到开门声
I just heard her door open.
就想把这些拿过来
I wanted to bring these by.
前几天送来的
They were delivered the other day.
你最后见她或者跟她联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you saw or spoke to Grace?
大概一周前
Like about a week ago?
她出什么事了吗
Did something happened to her?
我们不确定
We're not sure.
你上次见她的时候她怎么样
How was she the last time you saw her?
我没亲眼见她
No, I didn't see her, I...
只听到她声音 在墙那边
I heard her. Through the wall.
她又在跟男朋友吵架
She was arguing with her boyfriend again.
又 他们总吵架吗
Again? They fought a lot?
这些争吵有没有升级成家暴
Did those arguments ever get violent?
你讲的任何信息都能帮到我们 拜托
Anything you can tell us is helpful, please.
有时候 我见过她身上有瘀伤
Uh, sometimes I, I saw her with bruises
在她胳膊和脖子上
on her arms and on her neck.
我要问的时候她就避而不谈
She'd brush it off when I would ask.
她从来没讲过这些瘀伤是怎么回事 但
She never told me where they came from, but...
你认为是她男朋友打的
You think the bruises came from the boyfriend.
这是他吗
Is this him?
-是 -你知道他名字吗
- Yeah. - You know his name?
叫彼得什么的
Uh, Peter... something.
格蕾丝的社交软件上应该有几张标记了的照片
I think Grace might've been tagged in a couple photos on Insta.
她个人资料设了保密
Her profile is private.
几年前把我给拉黑了
She blocked me a couple of years ago,
说是不想让我监视她
said that she didn't want me spying on her.
这样 我去把我手♥机♥拿过来
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表