Let me see your hands.
放在引擎盖上
Put them on the hood.
我说了放在引擎盖上
I said on the hood!
我认识你
I know you.
你是妓♥女♥教堂那小子
You're that kid from the stripper church.
尼克 她不在车里
Nick! She's not here.
我就说我们该去接她的
I told you we should've picked her up.
-她在哪儿 -谁在哪儿
- Where is she? - Where's who?
那个女孩儿 那个女孩儿在哪儿
The girl! Where's the girl?
我听不懂你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
小子 你脑子进水了吧
Boy, you out of your mind?
罗素
Russell.
摩根不见了
Morgan's gone.
总台 这里发生444[警员遇险]
Dispatch, we have a 444.
警员需要援助
Officer needs assistance.
通知埃克利治安官
Alert Sheriff Ecklie.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
凶手把摩根抓走了
The killer's got Morgan.
还有埃莉
And Ellie.
他把她们俩都抓走了
He's got them both.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表