I told him not to.
他不过是想做件好事
He was just trying to do good.
他的生活不该被毁掉
He didn't deserve to have his life ruined.
我把匕♥首♥放进了液氮罐里
I put the knife in the nitrogen tank.
我叫他离开那儿 说我会处理掉证据
I told him to get out of there. I'd get rid of the evidence.
就是说马科斯的生活不应该被毁掉
So Max didn't deserve to have his life ruined?
但肖恩·麦肯亨利的生活就该被毁掉了吗
But Sean McHenry, he did?
你知道他常去那间酒铺 就把匕♥首♥放在那儿
You knew about the liquor store and planted the knife there.
陷害他
You framed him.
你实现了你的律师梦
You got to act out your lawyer fantasy.
还和班里的大众情人上了床 艳福不浅
You got to sleep with the class stud as a nice perk.
在哈佛上学这件事 你倒是没说谎
You didn't lie about Harvard.
学校里的好学生怎么就走到了这一步呢
How does somebody at the top of their class end up here?
我等不及要高中毕业
I couldn't wait to get out of high school.
能踏入现实世界
Into the real world.
我拼命学习
I busted my ass.
读本科 上法学院
Undergrad, law school.
每周在纽约的一家事务所
100-hour weeks as a grunt
干一百个小时的杂活儿
at a New York firm.
可是一切都没变
But nothing changed.
长得漂亮才有前途 会做的比不上会说的
Pretty got promoted, gossip counted more than achievement,
直到有一天 我崩溃了 因为...
and one day I just broke down because...
高中从来没有结束
High school never ended.
他们会怎么样
So what'll happen to them?
马科斯和珍妮特
Max and Janet?
情况不是很好
Doesn't look good.
妨碍公务 协从犯罪
Obstruction, accessory,
甚至可能告他们过失杀人
maybe even manslaughter.
你知道我认为他们真正犯下的罪行是什么吗
You know what I think their real crime was?
迷失在过去 无法自拔
Getting lost in their pasts.
珍妮特纠结于以前的雄心壮志
Janet trying to live up to old ambitions.
马科斯想要弥补过去的过失
Max trying to undo an old mistake.
我是那种喜欢高中生活的怪胎
I was one of those freaks who liked high school.
不会吧
Come on.
那会儿还算不上我这辈子
I mean, there are plenty of other contenders
最难过的日子
for the worst years of my life.
不过想起那时候 你有什么感觉呢
But what do you get for dwelling on them?
焦虑 自我厌恶 血压升高
Anxiety, uh, self-loathing and high blood pressure.
我觉得有一天你总会想开的
You know, I think at some point you just have to move forward.
抱歉
Excuse me.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
多久一次宫缩
How long between contractions?
伙计们
Guys.
过来吧
Come on in.
伙计们 见见约书亚·亚当·菲利普斯
Guys, Joshua Adam Phillips.
-医生 你先来 -荣幸之极
- Doc, you're first. - I'd be honored.
艾米 他太美了
Amy, he's perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可羡慕死了
I am utterly envious.
你很幸运
You're a lucky guy.
是的
I am.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表