Until now.
鞋印
Shoe impression.
和这里的任何一双鞋都不匹配
They don't match any of the shoes in here.
我得接个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
是我 请讲
Yeah, go ahead.
你要是踩到了我的断指 我一定会杀了你
You step on my finger, I'll kill you.
距离你左脚前方十英寸
Ten inches in front of your left foot.
你能标记一下吗
Could you mark it?
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计们 能让我单独呆一小时吗
Hey, guys, could I just have an hour to be alone
以便我研究血迹
so I can work the blood?
我要检查一下冷库
I was just going to check the walk-in.
那里有血迹吗
Is there blood?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
不在服务区
芬恩
Hey, Finn.
我有发现
I found something.
我... 我很愿意
Well, I'd... I'd love to,
不过... 你得来我这里
but, uh... you're gonna have to come to me.
我知道长夜漫漫 文森特
I know it's been a long night, Vincent,
但他们还是需要和你谈谈
but they still need to talk to you.
好了 查理 我来吧
It's okay, Charlie, I'll take care of him.
-是 -文森特 -尼克
- Yeah. - Hey, Vincent. - Nick.
-怎么会这样 -还不知道 伙计
- How could this happen? - I don't know yet, man.
我们刚开始调查
We're just getting started.
现在 你还有别的衣服吗
Now, do you have any other clothes?
因为一踩上血迹
'Cause the minute you stepped in blood,
-你就变成证据了 你知道的 对吗 -是 我 我知道
- you became evidence, you know that, right? - No, I-I understand.
我听你们这些家伙谈论过多少次犯罪现场啊
How many times have I heard you guys talk about crime scenes?
不 不 没关系 我来弄
No, no, that's okay, I'll get it.
我来弄 放松就好
I'll get it. Just relax.
好 现在转过身来
Okay, turn around for me.
文森特
Vincent?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
那是希拉 欧文的妻子
That's Sheila, Owen's wife.
文森特 他们打电♥话♥给我 他们一定是弄错了
Vincent, they called me, but they're wrong.
不是真的 对吗
It's not true, right?
他不会有事的 求你了
He's okay! Please!
告诉我他没事
Tell me he's okay!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-不 -希拉
- No! - Sheila.
不 不 文森特
No, no, Vincent.
现在 回来
Now, get back.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
处理完你的衣服之前不行 好吗
Not until I've processed your clothes, okay?
有什么大惊小怪的
What's all the fuss?
我看你挺好啊
You look okay to me.
我还以为你不会来看我了
And here I thought you weren't gonna come visit me.
最后一秒才赶过来 先生
You got in just under the wire, mister.
-是 我知道 抱歉 -不 那是...
- Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. - No, that's...
芭芭拉和我得带玛雅和凯蒂回西雅图去
Barbara and I had to take Maya and Katie back up to Seattle.
我请了几天假
I took a little time off.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
你知道...
You know...
老实说 很痛
Honestly, it hurts.
我不推荐中枪
I wouldn't recommend getting shot.
尽管让我女儿因此开口说爱我 所以...
Although it did get my daughter to tell me she loves me, so...
-也不算糟 -是的
- Can't be bad. - Yeah.
你家里怎么样
How is your family?
好点了
Better.
谢谢
Thank you.
芭芭拉会在那里呆一阵子
Barbara's gonna stay there for a while.
帮她们安顿下来
Help them get settled in.
该死 又不行
Damn it. Oh, come on.
好了
There it is.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
很好 你穿好了
Good, you're dressed.
我们得走了
We got to go.
亲爱的 如果你没有时间...
Honey, look, if you don't have the time...
不 我 我想送你回家
No, I-I want to take you home.
我只是不能逗留
I just can't stick around.
接到电♥话♥ 全员出动
Got a call. All hands on deck.
是餐馆那个案子吗
That's the diner?
芬恩跟我说她能搞定
Finn told me that she had that handled.
可我收到"全员出动"
Well, I got "All hands."
好吧 我该走了
All right. I better take off.
很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you.
真的 谢谢你来看我
Really, thanks for stopping by.
好
Yeah.
那里见吧
See you there.
你不该工作的 记得吗
You're not supposed to be working, remember?
对 你说的对
No, you're right.
我要找个护士
I'm gonna get a nurse.
让你出院
Get you out of here.
是 我是埃克利 请找治安官
Yeah, it's Ecklie. Get me the sheriff.
你知道 我很感激你支持我的工作
You know, I appreciate you having my back,
但我觉得你表现得有些
but I think you might have misrepresented
言过其实了
the situation just a little bit.
是吗 哪里不对吗
Yeah, in what way?
我很确定我跟你说过
Pretty sure that I said
这些事情我能搞定
that it was something that I could handle.
我想你的原话是 "丝毫不用担心"
I think your exact words were, "It's nothing to worry about."
那你担心吗
Oh, and are you worried?
是 有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
你看上去被难倒了
You look stumped.
我不是被难倒
I'm not stumped.
我是在思考
I'm thinking.
我已经送回了其他的尸体
I've released the other bodies,
不过这三个有点奇怪
but there's something odd about these three.
让我看看你是被什么难倒了
I'm going with stumped.
是思考
Thinking.
看这家伙下巴上的血迹
Look at the blood on this guy's chin.
除非地心引力变了 否则方向不对
Unless gravity's been altered, it's going the wrong way.
是 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
这家伙现在躺着 但他中枪时
This guy's lying down now, but he had to be upright
必须是竖着的
when he was shot.
还有这里 这个家伙身上...
And over here, on this guy...
没有子弹射穿的伤口 但是
There's no exit wound, and yet,
他的后背全是血
his back is all bloody.
那就意味着他是躺着的 而不是坐着
Which means he was laying down, not sitting.
她的伤在哪里
Where's her wound?
在右边
On the right.
她坐在这里 右边怎么会中枪
How was she shot on the right while she was sitting here?
她不会
She wasn't.
有人在他们三人中枪后移♥动♥了尸体
Someone moved all three of these bodies after they were shot.
冷库里有台摄像机
They had a camera in the walk-in?
是 文森特说过
Yeah, Vincent said
前阵子有人偷牛排和龙虾
someone was pilfering steak and lobster a while back.
文森特在里面呆了多久
How long was Vincent in there?
摄像机只捕捉动态图像
Well, the camera's motion-activated,
没有时间编码 所以我查了电♥话♥记录
and there's no time code, so I checked cell records
从他第一次给他弟弟打电♥话♥
from the first time he dialed his brother
到警♥察♥放他出来
until the cops let him out.
不到七分钟
Under seven minutes.
你相信他是被锁在里面的吗
You buy he got locked in there?
比你想象的要容易发生
It happens easier than you'd think.
无意打扰
Not interrupting.
我只是想问问你父亲的情况
I just, uh... I wanted to find out about, uh, your father.
他今天出院
Uh, he's getting out of the hospital today,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表